goobies

October 2016 I-130 Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 hours ago, October2016 said:

So I just called again and actually they are still only working on August filers. I just can't believe they are taking so long with this. They update it every 15 of each month. I thought they would have been coming close to September by now. Goshhhhhh!!!! I have to wait another 2 months of I knew it would take so long I would have filed much earlier. I messed up big time.

This is what I I said 2hours ago.....they still working on August filers.

between April and May they will start October filers. 

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
8 hours ago, uufarouk said:

The wait time is too frustrating!

Yes, this waiting is taking such a toll on my husband and I. Grrr.... How do people get through it? I just pray Nebraska processes us all soon!

Maybe they're processing petitions a little faster because i saw a lot of transferring for September filers. I could be wrong but it would be great tho!?

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, Elleandeff said:

Yes, this waiting is taking such a toll on my husband and I. Grrr.... How do people get through it? I just pray Nebraska processes us all soon!

Tell me about it. My sweetie is in Uganda where there has been a three month long drought that jas dried up even the rivers, so no water around for miles. If only we knew when Nebraska was going to approve us, it would give a little cheer to the situation. Instead, we are left to wonder if they habe even LOOKED at our case once yet. 

My husband is losing his faith. He is convinced the NOA2 isnt coming because others at Cali, Texas and Vermont have already received theirs.

I feel for all of you stuck in Nebraska. I really do.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RRR2016 said:

Just an update. I received an I-797C Notice of Action today that my case has been transferred to Texas Service Center. The reason is 'to speed up processing'. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

Did ur online status changed too?

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 2/23/2017 at 11:35 PM, goobies said:

Tell me about it. My sweetie is in Uganda where there has been a three month long drought that jas dried up even the rivers, so no water around for miles. If only we knew when Nebraska was going to approve us, it would give a little cheer to the situation. Instead, we are left to wonder if they habe even LOOKED at our case once yet. 

My husband is losing his faith. He is convinced the NOA2 isnt coming because others at Cali, Texas and Vermont have already received theirs.

I feel for all of you stuck in Nebraska. I really do.

Sorry to hear about your husband's situation. My husband is also frustrated because he hears other couples who had their visa in the past within 6 mos, etc. I tried to explain about the Nebraska center being backlogged, and we just keep reminding ourselves that we anticipated the entire process would take about a year. So I just keep that in mind when I get frustrated! We just have to keep a positive outlook, I think we will be very strong couples after all this.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Elleandeff said:

Sorry to hear about your husband's situation. My husband is also frustrated because he hears other couples who had their visa in the past within 6 mos, etc. I tried to explain about the Nebraska center being backlogged, and we just keep reminding ourselves that we anticipated the entire process would take about a year. So I just keep that in mind when I get frustrated! We just have to keep a positive outlook, I think we will be very strong couples after all this.

I agree, this ordeal shall make us all stronger couples. I think it also helps to strengthen our communication skills, unconditional love, and to explore each other's minds deeper than we might do if in person, simply because the mind is all we have to explore while away.

Good luck to you and everyone else. 

Hugs!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Elleandeff said:

I agree, this ordeal shall make us all stronger couples. I think it also helps to strengthen our communication skills, unconditional love, and to explore each other's minds deeper than we might do if in person, simply because the mind is all we have to explore while away.

Good luck to you and everyone else. 

Hugs!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Got the approval in the mail yesterday, and it was approved on Feb 22. However, it still says "Case was received" on USCIS's case tracker. So, it looks like the USCIS's case tracker might not be updated!

Spoiler

Petition for Alien Relative (I-130):

I-130 NOA1 :    2016-10-17
I-130 Approved :    2017-02-22
Received at NVC :    2017-03-10
IV Package sent :    2017-04-11

Checklist :    2017-06-14 (Police report from third country)

Checklist Document sent :    2017-07-26
Case Transferred to Consulate from NVC :    2017-08-23 (After expedite request)
Interview Date :    2017-09-05 (Approved)

Visa Issue and pick-up date: 2017-09-06

POE: 2017-09-08

Card being produced: 2017-11-27

Removal of Conditions:

I-751 Received at Dallas: 2019-06-13

I-751 NOA (Potomac Center): 2019-06-21

Biometrics appointment notice: 2019-10-04

Biometrics appointment: 2019-10-24

Interview scheduled: 2021-01-05 (Canceled after request due to out-of-state and COVID travel restrictions)

Naturatlization:

N400 Online filing date: 2020-10-01

N400 NOA: 2020-10-01

Biometrics reuse notice: 2021-01-13

N400 Interview Notice: 2021-04-19

N400/I751 Combo Interview: 2021-05-27

N400 Oath: 2021-05-28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
40 minutes ago, ameise said:

Got the approval in the mail yesterday, and it was approved on Feb 22. However, it still says "Case was received" on USCIS's case tracker. So, it looks like the USCIS's case tracker might not be updated!

Which service center?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 hours ago, uufarouk said:

Which service center?

Potomac

Spoiler

Petition for Alien Relative (I-130):

I-130 NOA1 :    2016-10-17
I-130 Approved :    2017-02-22
Received at NVC :    2017-03-10
IV Package sent :    2017-04-11

Checklist :    2017-06-14 (Police report from third country)

Checklist Document sent :    2017-07-26
Case Transferred to Consulate from NVC :    2017-08-23 (After expedite request)
Interview Date :    2017-09-05 (Approved)

Visa Issue and pick-up date: 2017-09-06

POE: 2017-09-08

Card being produced: 2017-11-27

Removal of Conditions:

I-751 Received at Dallas: 2019-06-13

I-751 NOA (Potomac Center): 2019-06-21

Biometrics appointment notice: 2019-10-04

Biometrics appointment: 2019-10-24

Interview scheduled: 2021-01-05 (Canceled after request due to out-of-state and COVID travel restrictions)

Naturatlization:

N400 Online filing date: 2020-10-01

N400 NOA: 2020-10-01

Biometrics reuse notice: 2021-01-13

N400 Interview Notice: 2021-04-19

N400/I751 Combo Interview: 2021-05-27

N400 Oath: 2021-05-28

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.