Amythyst88

Rfe initial evidence

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our status says requesting for initial evidence.

As far as we know we are very sure that we submitted all documents completely and all is legitimate.

I just can not figure out what's wrong or missing and the initial evidence they ask. (Will wait tom for the mail to arrive).

Geeeezz I'm stressed at the moment....

There were only 2 things i can think of that might be the cause of RFE (photocopies of the ff:)

1. We sent a photocopy of our Marriage certificate

2. I sent a photocopy of my DS3025 (vaccine record) from my medical exam in SLEC.(i did not have another medical exam from a civil surgeon here since i already had it done within a year)

And the rest are all ok.

Any idea guys?? ☹️☹️☹️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

No one can tell you what your RFE will be for. You just have to wait. I can say that the most common RFE for AOS pertains to the I-864.

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based main forum to Progress Reports sub-forum - topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

No one can tell you what your RFE will be for. You just have to wait. I can say that the most common RFE for AOS pertains to the I-864.

My husband's income is above the poverty guideline for a household of 2. We submitted tax transcript for the last three years and employment letter. Did not submit w2 bank statement pay stubs.

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based main forum to Progress Reports sub-forum - topic is case status ~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

We were asked for the tax filings to be sent again in our RFIE. Did not expect to be asked this since we included copies already in our filing. We just resent copies of the tax returns again.

Wait for the USCIS letter to know what they are missing in your case. Don't worry your head too much trying to guess what it is. Good luck!

Timeline

We were asked for the tax filings to be sent again in our RFIE. Did not expect to be asked this since we included copies already in our filing. We just resent copies of the tax returns again.

Wait for the USCIS letter to know what they are missing in your case. Don't worry your head too much trying to guess what it is. Good luck!

Right. Thanks. Hoping this week we'll know what it is.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Right. Thanks. Hoping this week we'll know what it is.

Just FYI we filled out everything perfectly, But I used the downloaded digital PDF forms to fill out the application, and at the end of one of the applications it asks about "extra information" and the form had input-ed my parents name in the box, Little did I know that if you delete the name at the end, it deletes the name at the top of the application.

Harry

Please try not to worry about it. It's just a little bump in the road. Just send them what they want and everything will be fine.

Don't worry about what it might be, I had one because we missed a signature (twice doh!)

They'll tell you exactly what they want :)

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm sure its an easy fix, don't worry, it will all be good ! Slight bump in the road

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was sure that I've done everything perfectly too but it turned out I left out a social security number on one of the forms and they needed more tax return papers is all which caused a RFE. It might be something real simple that you missed don't worry about it and good luck :)

iuV9m4.png

ROC journey!

2018-10-09   Filed ROC 1-751

2018-10-17   E-notification - RECEIVED

2018-11-13   NOA1- RECEIVED

2019-06-22   Biometrics letter - RECEIVED

2019-07-01   Biometrics appointment

2019-08-02   RFE

2019-08-23   RFE response was received

2019-09-04   Status changed to Card Being Produced!

Last signature update: 2019-09-05.

Timeline

So i received the letter from the uscis stating THE VACCINATION DOCUMENT WORKSHEET IS INCOMPLETE and I NEED ADDITIONAL MEDICAL INFO. YOU MUST GET A VACCINATION CERTIFICATION FROM A USCIS CIVIL SURGEON.

Does this mean i must undergo another full medical exam or just the vaccination completion???

Thanks in advance.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

They are only asking for the vaccinations, and not another medical. The I-693 instructions tell you what is needed for a K-1>

Even if a new medical examination is not required, you must still show proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. If the vaccination record (DS 3025) was not properly completed and included as part of the original overseas medical examination report, you will have to have the Part 7. Vaccination Record completed by a designated civil surgeon. In this case, you must submit Parts 1., 2., 4., and 7. of Form I-693.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

They are only asking for the vaccinations, and not another medical. The I-693 instructions tell you what is needed for a K-1>

Even if a new medical examination is not required, you must still show proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. If the vaccination record (DS 3025) was not properly completed and included as part of the original overseas medical examination report, you will have to have the Part 7. Vaccination Record completed by a designated civil surgeon. In this case, you must submit Parts 1., 2., 4., and 7. of Form I-693.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/

Thank you, i understand now.

I hope the civil surgeon im going to will not redo my medical exam for money and has a full understanding of the I-693 guidelines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.