Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

September 11th for my IV packet, but i got a checklist for my marriage certificate and I asked for a supervisor review.

I think it worked

Confirmed over the phone a few minutes ago

Case complete as of November 1st, Long life for the day of the dead!!

Thank you Saylin for your valuable help.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

Edited by altito

I-751 ROC
2016-08-31 I-751 form sent to USCIS
2016-09-02 NOA 1
2016-10-13 Biometrics appointment

N-400

2017-08-31 Filed N-400 online

2017-08-31 Receipt Notice

2017-09-18 Biometrics Appointment

Jackie521,

I haven't called since I think Thursaday. But on ceac still shows PAID for both. Both our package were scan same day 9/24. Best of luck. Keep us posted on interview outcome.

Thanks same to you. I don't think I am going to the interview. travel for December is so expensive that I have lots going on over here. BUt, let me see what I do. I just don't know if he should do the medical exam now or wait until I receive the interview date. Do you know how long are they providing the dates for?

Yes CC. did you take the medical exam after the cc or after you received your interview date? yes I am planning on taking all that information as proof of relationship. Do you think they will give me a date for a month or longer?

. My husband did the medical exam last week, you need to take interview letter with you in order for them to do it. I think you can get a date for December. Good luck.

USCIS

Priority

Date: Form I-130 Sept 27,2013

Approved: March 27, 2014

Sent over to NVC: April 2, 2014

NVC

Received approved petition on: April 14, 2014

Received NVC case number on: May 13, 2014

AOS Fee paid on: May 17, 2014

AOS FEE CLEARED and completed on: May 20, 2014

DS-261 completed and cleared on: May 21, 2014

AOS Packet sent on: June 4, 2014

AOS Packet delivered on: June 6, 2014

AOS Packet received by NVC: June 11, 2014

IV Fee visible on: June 25, 2014

IV Fee Paid by : June 25, 2014

DS-260 completed on: June 27, 2014

IV Packet sent on: June 27, 2014

IV Packet delivered on: June 30, 2014

IV Packet received by NVC on: July 7, 2014

Received AOS checklist: July 28, 2014

AOS resent again: 8/6/2014

Case Completed on: 10/6/2014

. My husband did the medical exam last week, you need to take interview letter with you in order for them to do it. I think you can get a date for December. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Do they send him the letter for the interview or you sent him the letter? I am so nervous lol I haven't slept anything.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Confirmed over the phone a few minutes ago

Case complete as of November 1st, Long life for the day of the dead!!

Thank you Saylin for your valuable help.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

Whean was your AOS and iv scan date?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We got checklisted for AOS. My hubby filled I-864 form.

Please correct the following in Part 6

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

Any suggestions for this?

Also what to write in 'My current annual income is' in Part 6. Should it be a guess or last year's gross income or what it will be this year?

USCIS:
Service Center : Vermont Service Centre
Consulate : New Delhi, India.
2013/12/02 : Got Married in India

2014/02/13 : Mailed I-130 application
2013/02/18 : NOA 1
2014/06/04 : Received NOA2

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (NVC):
2014/06/30 : National Visa Center (NVC) received approved I-130 petition from Vermont Service Centre
2014/07/10 : National Visa Center (NVC) Case Number, IIN & BIN generated.
2014/07/18 : DS-261 available. Completed & submitted online.
2014/07/18 : AOS fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/08/15 : Mailed AOS package (Scan date-19th August)

2014/09/04 : IV fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/09/06 : Mailed IV package (scanned into system on September 10th)

2014/09/10 : Submitted DS-260

2014/11/07: New scan date for AOS checklist

2015/01/05: Case Complete

Timeline

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

Also what to write in 'My current annual income is' in Part 6. Should it be a guess or last year's gross income or what it will be this year?

No part 6 is guess upon your pay stubs and 13a1 i had same checklist if you file 1040a or 1040 then write total income or if filed 1040ez than write adjusted gross income

Timeline

Hey everyone

I have question my AOS scan was aug 15 and iv sep 26 and both got reviewed at same time and got checklist for AOS part 6 13a.1 as everybody getting here. So my question is can i request them to review before 60 days because its only that part they have to review otherthing is clear. So i can get early cc and interview dat as our anniversary is coming in January i want to be with him

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Checking in with my 6th month at NVC. IV scan 9/2 AOS checklist scan 9/08

NVC Received : 2014-05-29
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-07-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-07-03
Receive I-864 Package :
Send AOS Package : 2014-07-08
(scanned in 2014-07-14)
Submit DS-261 : 2014-07-09(although completed 2014-07-03)
Receive IV Bill :
Pay IV Bill :
Send IV Package :

Receive Instruction and Interview
appointment letter :
Case Completed at NVC :
NVC Left :

Consulate Received :
Packet 3 Received :
Packet 3 Sent :
Packet 4 Received :
Interview Date :
Interview Result :
Second Interview
(If Required):
Second Interview Result:
Visa Received :
US Entry :

Comments :
Processing

Your I-130 was approved in 188 days from your

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hey everyone

I have question my AOS scan was aug 15 and iv sep 26 and both got reviewed at same time and got checklist for AOS part 6 13a.1 as everybody getting here. So my question is can i request them to review before 60 days because its only that part they have to review otherthing is clear. So i can get early cc and interview dat as our anniversary is coming in January i want to be with him

Even for a line.. it will take 60 days :)

Quick Question... any one in NVC to sign for your documents? ... I am trying to send documents through express mail... should I put signature required ..

Timeline

Hey everyone

Hey we also have just one single mistake. Our anniversary is on December 2nd. But no hopes to be together before Feb. They already scheduling december interviews. This whole process is so disheartening. :cry:

USCIS:
Service Center : Vermont Service Centre
Consulate : New Delhi, India.
2013/12/02 : Got Married in India

2014/02/13 : Mailed I-130 application
2013/02/18 : NOA 1
2014/06/04 : Received NOA2

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (NVC):
2014/06/30 : National Visa Center (NVC) received approved I-130 petition from Vermont Service Centre
2014/07/10 : National Visa Center (NVC) Case Number, IIN & BIN generated.
2014/07/18 : DS-261 available. Completed & submitted online.
2014/07/18 : AOS fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/08/15 : Mailed AOS package (Scan date-19th August)

2014/09/04 : IV fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/09/06 : Mailed IV package (scanned into system on September 10th)

2014/09/10 : Submitted DS-260

2014/11/07: New scan date for AOS checklist

2015/01/05: Case Complete

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

for current annual income list 2013 income (if it is sufficient) .. if you put different from last year you are required to provide documents for prove it.. you will definitely get another checklist

Timeline

Hey everyone

Hi, it's highly unlikely that they would do it. but i guess u could email an expedite request.

I am in the same boat. AOS Scan August 23, spoke the a rep and they put a supervisor review request. But i have an AOS Checklist scanned on Oct 1. I hope they review them soon.

In your case, what it the earlier date or the latter date when they reviewed you documents together?

USCIS I-130 : Marriage: 2013-03-28, I-130 NOA1 : 2013-07-27, I-130 Approved : 2014-02-24

NVC Stage: NVC Received : 07-Apr-2014, AOS Scan : 27-Jul-2014, IV Scan : 23-Aug-2014 , AOS Checklist Scan: 1-Oct-2014

Case Completed at NVC: 16-Nov-2014 Interview: New Delhi Consulate IV Date: 6-Jan-2015 Approved

Visa in hand:8-Jan-2015 Paid ELIS Immigrant Fee: 31-Mar-2015

POE Seattle-Tacoma Intl. Airport: 22-Apr-2015 (Switched from CR-1 to IR-1). POE (including changing from CR-1 to IR-1) took just 15 minutes.

SSN in mail: 27-Apr-2015

GC in Mail: Expected by 22-May-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey we also have just one single mistake. Our anniversary is on December 2nd. But no hopes to be together before Feb. They already scheduling december interviews. This whole process is so disheartening. :cry:

Seen like that AOS question is so confusing :( I had an attorney and she still messed up that part and I got a checklist for the ol famous 13.a question.. ''she fixed it'' and mail it back checklist scan date is 10/3, Honestly I don't know if she has it right this time around. I no longer trust this process with nvc or even trust an attorney I seen so many screw ups on the paper work and so many checklist for the same.. Our anniversary is Dec 27th I should off been together by then if it wasn't for that little mistake.. :( now we are looking at Christmas, New Year and Anniversary apart. praying hard for a cc before the Thanksgiving Holiday!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.