jessyjessy

Administrative Processing and Administrative Processing - two different cases.

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did any May approvals come from VSC today? My group remains untouched!!!

Jeanne Robertson-Stewart

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=3&sortby=2

I am the petitioner

• July 21, 2011 Met at Margaritaville in MoBay
  • February 14, 2013 Engaged
  • 5/15/13 I-129F notice from post office
  • 5/16/13 Received date
  • 5/20/13 NOA1
  • 5/23/13 I-797C, NOA
  • 5/28/13 your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).
  • 8/8/13 STILL WAITING mad.gif
  • 9/4/13 Petition transferred (to TX I'm guessing)
  • 9/19/13 NOA2
  • 9/21/13 received NOA2 hardcopy
  • 9/23/13 shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing
  • 10/1/13 NVC received
  • 10/2/13 left NVC
  • 11/25/2013 Received 221g requesting DNA testing on 2 of the 3 kids
  • 01/28/2014 DNA testing complete
  • 01/31/2014 DNA results in (he is the daddy...lol)
  • 02/04/2014 Letter mailed requesting passports to continue process
  • 02/11/2014 sent passports via DHL
  • 02/12/2014 Passports received by embassy
AOS

April 8, 2015....Application received

May 8, 2015....Biometric complete

May 27, 2015..Request for EAD expedite

June 3, 2015 ..Faxed expedite proof....waiting response....fingers crossed

June 4, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

June 18, 2015 EAD CARD APPROVED AWAITING DELIVERY!!!

June 24,2015 EAD/AP combo card picked up by USPS

June 25, 2015 EAD/AP card received

October 6, 2015 email stating greencards in production!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did any May approvals come from VSC today? My group remains untouched!!!

Same here, my group remains untouched too. Well, I have reviewed all the approved May Filers, I noticed no one get approval whose A# is June 3, 2013. Hope they will approve us soon. I mean all of us.

God bless.

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~duplicate postings removed~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Good luck and God Bless ! :)

Same here, my group remains untouched too. Well, I have reviewed all the approved May Filers, I noticed no one get approval whose A# is June 3, 2013. Hope they will approve us soon. I mean all of us.

God bless.

11-28-2012 : Filed I-129F

11-30-2012 : NOA1

04-09-2013 : NOA2

05-24-2013 : Case sent from NVC to USEM

06-10-2013 : Medical

07-30-2013 : Interview

: Put to AP for one missing doc

07-30-2013 : CEAC status Administrative Processing

08-01-2013 : Doc submitted to the USEM

08-02-2013 : Doc received

08-12-2013 : Case referred to the CO

08-13-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Appointment info )

08-14-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Case is open )

08-15-2013 : CEAC status AP

08-16-2013 : CEAC Status ISSUED ( Heck, yeah! )

08-24-2013 : Visa packet received

09-04-2013 : Hello, America!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all. I want to share my story for those who is undergoing AP and hope this will help a little.

07/30 - I had my interview. CO didn't clearly say if I was approved or not. I had one missing doc and I was aware of that. This was a Police Clearance from one country I lived more than 6 months. They kept my passport and told me to send the doc to them and they will contact me. They gave me white 221 g form.

07/30 - CEAC status showed AP ( Your case needs further review. )

08/01 - Sent the Police clearance to the embassy.

08/02 - Got a text from the courier saying the doc was delivered.

08/02 - CEAC still on AP

..... I didn't call the embassy regarding the doc submitted cause my fiance told me that's not how the government works, the more you call them the more they do it late...

08/09 - Sent an email to the embassy and ask for acknowledgment upon receipt of the doc submitted. ( couldn't wait no more so I asked them )

08/11 - Got an email from the embassy saying they have received additional doc and referred my case to concerned team for processing. CEAC still on AP.

08/12 - CEAC changed to READY ( You can book your appointment. )

08/13 - CEAC showed READY ( your case is open and wait for two business days. )

08/15 - CEAC changed to AP ( Your case is undergoing necessary AP. This can take several weeks. )

08/16 - CEAC changed to ISSUED.

I hope this helps a little. There is an AP and there is an AP. They are two different cases depends on it's content. You are put on AP after the interview if your case needs further review , you may have one missing doc or they really need further review ( CEAC shows AP your case requires furhter review. ) and there is AP which showez your case is undergoing necessary AP ( If I am not mistaken this AP showed when they will issue you a visa soon )

If you have any questions on my case, feel free to ask I will help. God Bless to all of us.

Hi Jessy,

I had my interview on the 2nd August and my status since then has stayed at "ready". I have contacted the DoS and they say the US Embassy in London has my file and there is no notice on my case about it going through AP. What do you think "ready" is all about after having the interview? Other people who had their interview around the same time as me are struggling to get their visa's also...

Thankyou :)

Hi Jessy,

I had my interview on the 2nd August and my status since then has stayed at "ready". I have contacted the DoS and they say the US Embassy in London has my file and there is no notice on my case about it going through AP. What do you think "ready" is all about after having the interview? Other people who had their interview around the same time as me are struggling to get their visa's also...

Thankyou smile.png

So your visa is ready and you never had AP at all, contrary to your other thread. I asked why you thought you had AP...

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

So your visa is ready and you never had AP at all, contrary to your other thread. I asked why you thought you had AP...

That is what they told me yesterday at the DoS when i spoke to them,they guy said i was in "AP" and but today the lady i spoke to said i wasn't. My status says "ready" but that doesn't tell me anything.

Timeline

If it's in AP the status says AP.

It SHOULD do yes but sometime's it's not updated on the CEAC website so it says one thing yet you could be at another stage of the process.

Timeline

Hi Jessy,

Thankyou :)

Hello missypatrick, what does your ready says? Is it for booking appointment? If it is then it hasn't updated yet, but it was almost two weeks after your interview, in my case I was put on AP right after interview ( one eoc missing ) then after two weeks it became Ready ( for appointment ) then after a day it changed to Ready ( Case is open ) then AP ( to be issued the next day ) did you try to call the embassy or email them? After your interview what did the CO tell you?

11-28-2012 : Filed I-129F

11-30-2012 : NOA1

04-09-2013 : NOA2

05-24-2013 : Case sent from NVC to USEM

06-10-2013 : Medical

07-30-2013 : Interview

: Put to AP for one missing doc

07-30-2013 : CEAC status Administrative Processing

08-01-2013 : Doc submitted to the USEM

08-02-2013 : Doc received

08-12-2013 : Case referred to the CO

08-13-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Appointment info )

08-14-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Case is open )

08-15-2013 : CEAC status AP

08-16-2013 : CEAC Status ISSUED ( Heck, yeah! )

08-24-2013 : Visa packet received

09-04-2013 : Hello, America!

Timeline

I hope this helps a little. There is an AP and there is an AP. They are two different cases depends on it's content. You are put on AP after the interview if your case needs further review , you may have one missing doc or they really need further review ( CEAC shows AP your case requires furhter review. ) and there is AP which showez your case is undergoing necessary AP ( If I am not mistaken this AP showed when they will issue you a visa soon )

Our AP says:

Your case is under administrative processing. Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the U.S. Embassy via any branch of 2GO courier service (Attn: Immigrant Visa Unit) together with a copy of the letter.

If further information/review is needed, you will be notified once we have completed our review of your case.

Consular officers need to be reasonably satisfied that all issues have been addressed before a final determination is made regarding visa issuance.

The time required to process a visa application to conclusion varies by case and depends on its complexity, along with the number and intricacy of other cases awaiting review.

Do not finalize travel plans, purchase plane tickets, dispose of property, or cease employment until a visa is delivered to you. We are unable to commit to issuing a visa on a certain date.

Edited by Misha♥Jeff

• 2 years later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Me and my family had immigrant visa interview on Nov 10 2015 at Montreal. Officer ask to submit I-864A form and issue us 221g white paper. I sent that document on Nov 18 2015 via Loomis Courier and delivered on Nov 19 2015. When I check Visa Status on CEAC, it says

"Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. As the officer told you in the interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment."

What this means

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My interview k1 visa was approved of the September 23, 2016, and now September 29 the status of my case is "administrartivo process" my fiance and I are very worried and sad as we were and we were planning the wedding and everything .. that we must do? how long will this all take? someone else is going through this or already passing through this situation.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::ranting:

• 7 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I dont know if you are still in this forum. But anyone who reads this can help. My fiance went to his interview  a month that ago. He was missing a document. They asked him to bring it and deposit it with security at the embassy in cameroon, which  he did. He was just called to aprearranged at the embassy on Wednesday the 18th of this month. His status is still AP. His passport and everything  were kept at the embassy.  I am wondering  what thus means. Will he gets the visa? Just worried.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.