Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I am not sure if it is just me but I have been having a weird problem with Vj the last few days...

Untitled.jpg

that is what the links look like to me and when I click on them it brings to the wrong places...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Has anyone had friends added without their approval when their settings specifically require approval?

I believe this happened to me just today. I was told I received a friend request, but I ignored it. When I came back to VJ late in the day, I found out the request had been approved, although my settings specifically require approval.

So yeah, also, how can I delete friends? I've honestly looked everywhere for it.

Our naturalization timeline
1/12/2015 - Application sent to Phoenix service center by USPS priority mail

1/14/2015 - Package received in Phoenix

1/16/2015 - NOA date (hard copy received 1/22)

1/20/2015 - Check cashed

2/09/2015 - Biometrics

2/11/2015 - In line for interview

3/28/2015 - Hard copy interview notice received

4/29/2015 - Interview at Chicago field office - Approved!!!

5/22/2015 - Oath ceremony - Now a US citizen!!!!!!

Thank you, VisaJourney!!!!!

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love... It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."- Anonymous

an1cHsK0g000610MTNsc3wxMDAwOTk4c2F8V2Uga

Timeline

Has anyone had friends added without their approval when their settings specifically require approval?

I believe this happened to me just today. I was told I received a friend request, but I ignored it. When I came back to VJ late in the day, I found out the request had been approved, although my settings specifically require approval.

So yeah, also, how can I delete friends? I've honestly looked everywhere for it.

I think you have to go to the person;s profile and there should be an option there to unfriend them.. yeah just checked.. on the left side of the person's profile there should be an option that says "remove me as a friend"

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I usually look at the forums by clicking "View New Content" on the top right of the main page. Since last night, this doesn't work anymore- it keeps telling me there is no new content since <last login time> even though there clearly is. I can still see New Members and Calendar, it's just the Forums tab that tells me there's no new content.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am having the same problem. The profile lists that there are a certain number of posts made - ie 94 but when you click on 'content' it says "there is no information to show". Clicking on Posts and Topics in the top on the right hand side of the page (next to the Status Update) still works but there is no way to see which forum a topic is posted in without opening up the post.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

advanced search by username - 'show as posts' - dead dead dead - i used my username for testing. 0 records / posts returned.

what's up?

index rebuilding?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

advanced search by username - 'show as posts' - dead dead dead - i used my username for testing. 0 records / posts returned.

what's up?

index rebuilding?

noob! :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what's up?

index rebuilding?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/289313-search-functions-not-working-today/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

noob! :P

unter gleeben glouben globin... ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

never-mind I figured it out.. it was the Firefox add-on "no squint" that was messing with it..

I appear to be having the same problem but I'm not running the "no-squint" add-on.

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Timeline

I appear to be having the same problem but I'm not running the "no-squint" add-on.

do you think you have a similar type of add-on that could be causing the problem?

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

I had this address in the in the address bar: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/

• 4 weeks later...