Captain Ewok

Note: Removing Inactive members from the Org Team

147 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

It is not anything personal :P. I needed to cleanup either members who have not been active in a long time or those members that were not using the org abilities.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Works for me!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
So hey organizers, if you haven't moved a post from where it belongs to somewhere completely inappropriate, do it now or lose your privs!!

(this post is going to wind up in "USCIS Service Centers," isn't it?)

Just to clarify... :P

I'm sure Ewok did not intend to convey that he removed organizer abilities for lack of moving threads for the sake of moving threads. The rule is still - when in doubt, do not move a thread. If any organizers feel they have been removed in error, I'm sure Ewok would consider reinstatement if you PM him.

Filed: Timeline
Just to clarify... :P

I'm sure Ewok did not intend to convey that he removed organizer abilities for lack of moving threads for the sake of moving threads. The rule is still - when in doubt, do not move a thread. If any organizers feel they have been removed in error, I'm sure Ewok would consider reinstatement if you PM him.

Dammit Jenn, you take all the fun out of baiting.

:D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Well, I'm certainly not an inactive member, I just didn't move threads because I could. I tried to adhere to the so-called "grey area" rule in my approach to organizing. But, whatever.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

*julez*, I have added you back. It was an automated script so I apologize o anyone that was removed by accident that was doing their job. Please PM me if this was the case :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So is this where I admit to returning because of the forum upgrade fallout, or in the forum upgrade thread?

I started getting gobs of VisaJourney emails all of a sudden. Hard to believe there are threads that old that are still active; I haven't been here for a year and a half!

Edited by meauxna

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
So is this where I admit to returning because of the forum upgrade fallout, or in the forum upgrade thread?

I started getting gobs of VisaJourney emails all of a sudden. Hard to believe there are threads that old that are still active; I haven't been here for a year and a half!

and your absence has been noted. foottap.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

and your absence has been noted. foottap.gif

i think...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Clean up time.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
:lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!