JimiInLove

I'm disgusted at all the Illegal Immigrant Hate

374 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Especially coming from Immigrants, it really makes me sick to see recent immigrants especially complain about illegal immigrants.

What is the basis for your beef? Especially since unofficialy half this site is composed of illegit marriages.

I Especially used Especially too much and i might have spelled it wrong. :P

Edited by JimiInLove

Sorry but I am not so organized:(.

My timeline stinks.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Especially coming from Immigrants, it really makes me sick to see recent immigrants especially complain about illegal immigrants.

What is the basis for your beef? Especially since unofficialy half this site is composed of illegit marriages.

show me a thread where there is some hatred of immigrants. all i have seen is complaints about people who break the law. complaining is not the same as hate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'd like to see the basis for your statement about illegit marriages......

i'm not an immigrant, nor a recent immigrant. so please chose your words more carefully in the future.

now to answer your question: my beef is everyone here is going thru the legal process of being with our loved ones. the illegals are doing their best to circumvent such laws.

if you are not troubled by that, then i can't help you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Just browse the photo gallery.

My timeline stinks.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

uh oh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Just browse the photo gallery.

Oh, you done gone and went there....yikes, sorry for you...

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Especially since unofficialy half this site is composed of illegit marriages.

huh.jpg

and awaaaaayyyy we go

AOS, EAD, AP, filed on Feb 8, 2006

NOA received Feb 18, 2006

Biometrics done on Apr 21, at St. Paul office..wait some more......

Touched on April 24 and 28

email aproval for AP on May 1

email approval for EAD on May 3

received AP on May 3

received EAD in mail on May 8

start work of June 1

AOS interview in Bloomington on July 19 8am

AOS approved,passport stamped on July 19

as of Dec 10, 2006 still no greencard....waiting and waiting....USCIS says we are approved, and check back in 60 days...no idea what is happening

Dec 18, email stating welcome letter is in the mail

Dec 20, 5 emails saying they ordered production of my new card......

Dec 24...welcome to America letter in the snail mail

Dec 26...GC in hand and all is correct...

NOTE TO SELF..file to lift conditions 04/19/08

04/22/08 filed to lift conditions

05/01/08 package returned wrong form

05/05/08 re-submitted right form to california

05/09/08 cheque cashed

05/13/08 NOA

05/19/08 appointment letter for biometrics received..appointment on 05/28/08 at 11 am at USCIS St. Paul

05/28/08 took my two appointment letters and had my fingerprints done

11/13/08 touched and email stating card production ordered and will be sent to me in 30 days

11/21/08 GC in hand no mistakes expires 11/13/18

Timeline

complaining is not the same as hate.

Sure complaining is the same as hate. Complaing about people who are doing the same thing you are doing just a different way.

They just was not fortunate enough to fall in love with somebody from the USA so they had to come in illegally.

Then alot of you guys who just got married to a citizen complaining about them breaking the law, when alot of you are doing something worse.

My timeline stinks.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

no comprende

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Then alot of you guys who just got married to a citizen complaining about them breaking the law, when alot of you are doing something worse.

again......

huh.jpg

i see this thread becoming a 1st class clusterfuck...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

complaining is not the same as hate.

Sure complaining is the same as hate. Complaing about people who are doing the same thing you are doing just a different way.

They just was not fortunate enough to fall in love with somebody from the USA so they had to come in illegally.

allow me to be so arrogant as to educate you

com·plain ( P ) Pronunciation Key (km-pln)

intr.v. com·plained, com·plain·ing, com·plains

To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.

To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.

ha·tred ( P ) Pronunciation Key (htrd)

n.

Intense animosity or hostility.

you still think they are the same?