JimiInLove

I'm disgusted at all the Illegal Immigrant Hate

374 posts in this topic

Any immigration issue that makes it easier for illegals rather than the decent law abiding people is bound to cause high emotion and debate on this site, look at the boat we are all in!!!

I guess if you look at good ol' fashioned British queuing :P . How peed off are you when someone cuts in the line when you have correctly joined the queue at the back and have been patiently waiting for X amount of time?!

-10/02/06 The beginning of the rest of our lives together!!!

-11/03/06 Our wedding day!!!

AOS Timeline

-03/05/06 NOA 1 For AOS, EAD & AP

-13/05/06 All applications touched

-05/06/06 Letter recieved from USCIS Appointment date set for Biometrics

-21/06/06 Biometrics apptointment

-24/06/06 EAD and AOS Touched

-29/06/06 AP e-mail approval

-02/07/06 EAD Touched

-03/07/06 EAD e-mail approval (61 days)

-08/07/06 Recived AP doccuments

-10/07/06 EAD Arrives!!! Hooray

-15/07/06 USCIS letter recieved for AOS interview date

-22/08/06 AOS interview

-22/08/06 AOS Approved at interview (111 days)

-22/08/06 E-mails from USCIS Confirming AOS approval

-02/09/06 Condtional green card recieved in the mail!!!

-28/05/08 Mailed I-175 Petition to remove conditions

-02/06/08 Application recieved at CA!

-27/06/08 Biometrics

-15/08/08 Green Card recieved, good till 2018!!!

Note: Dates are in UK format because I'm (still) stubborn!!!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Especially coming from Immigrants, it really makes me sick to see recent immigrants especially complain about illegal immigrants.

What is the basis for your beef? Especially since unofficialy half this site is composed of illegit marriages.

complaining is not the same as hate.

Sure complaining is the same as hate. Complaing about people who are doing the same thing you are doing just a different way.

They just was not fortunate enough to fall in love with somebody from the USA so they had to come in illegally.

Then alot of you guys who just got married to a citizen complaining about them breaking the law, when alot of you are doing something worse.

complaining = hate? perhaps to your limited intellect.

oh yes, i'm such a bad person for not falling in love with someone from the usa.

and your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. lay off the drugs.

i'm marking you as a troll.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Especially coming from Immigrants, it really makes me sick to see recent immigrants especially complain about illegal immigrants.

What is the basis for your beef? Especially since unofficialy half this site is composed of illegit marriages.

I Especially used Especially too much and i might have spelled it wrong. :P

Are you for real???

I also think you need to buy a dictionary and look up the real meaning of some words you have used.

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail

Filed: Timeline

Sure complaining is the same as hate. Complaing about people who are doing the same thing you are doing just a different way.

They just was not fortunate enough to fall in love with somebody from the USA so they had to come in illegally.

Then alot of you guys who just got married to a citizen complaining about them breaking the law, when alot of you are doing something worse.

What did we do worse?

We had the misfortune to fall in love and marry someone from a different country? So our own country deprives us of common rights such as...living together to try it out? Maybe some of these marraiges you are claiming as illegitimate wouldn't have happened if they had just been allowed to have a two or three year K-1 visa to try things out? And for those of us that married the loves of our lives...this is a LONG and frustrating process. I haven't seen my husband in two months...and he hasn't seen his baby since she was 2 months old.

So yes, I'm angry when I see ILLEGAL law-breakers onmy TV and no one gives a ###### about what us REAL American families are going through. There is a process for coming to this country. If we have to obey it, so should everyone else.

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

allow me to be so arrogant as to educate you

com·plain ( P ) Pronunciation Key (km-pln)

intr.v. com·plained, com·plain·ing, com·plains

To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.

To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.

ha·tred ( P ) Pronunciation Key (htrd)

n.

Intense animosity or hostility.

you still think they are the same?

The complaining is hypicritical because alot of people on this site married people they don't really love, and could never love if they were in the same living conditions as them.

Yall can't honestly tell me by looking at the photo album that alot of these women love these men or vice versa.

I could see maybe one or two but i see hundreds of lies being lived in that photo gallery.

Then to complain about immigrants sneaking in this country is just crazy, atleast they didnt sell their bodies.

I'm talking about these old men with these hot young chicks.

Or real ugly women running around here with Denzel Washington stand ins....

Edited by JimiInLove

Sorry but I am not so organized:(.

My timeline stinks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

n.

The complaining is hypicritical because alot of people on this site married people they don't really love, and could never love if they were in the same living conditions as them.

Yall can't honestly tell me by looking at the photo album that alot of these women love these men or vice versa.

I could see maybe one or two but i see hundreds of lies being lived in that photo gallery.

Then to complain about immigrants sneaking in this country is just crazy, atleast they didnt sell their bodies.

yup, it's a troll.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

If there is anybody that I hate...it is the jerkoff corporations and their crony politicians that make the illegal alien sham all so possible all these years.

We actually should be grateful to the protesting illegals for educating the wider population of America to what many of us in California and Texas have known about for years.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

n.

what are you basing this on? and do you have any evidence? and who are you to say who can love who?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

only one or two huh? :lol:

It's cool you know so much just by looking at people. Seems like an amazing ability! :no:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

n.

Just what are you suggesting? That looks are everything to you?

You are one sick individual.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

*el presidente is in his bunker for this thread*

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

:o

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, they just HAD to!!!! The gun was to their heads!!!

Free will....it's a b!tch!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

n.

I'm talking about these old men with these hot young chicks.

Or real ugly women running around here with Denzel Washington stand ins....

Dude....you have a lot to say for someone that does have any pics posted......

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well now!! Aren't you special that you can judge others based upon a photograph.

Dude....you have a lot to say for someone that does have any pics posted......

:thumbs:

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail