BYRON-LEIDY

The Place to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

531 posts in this topic

i am pissed about the lack of interest in Britney Spears Reunites with Her Mom Lynne

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am pissed because Sen. Larry Craig chosen for Idaho Hall of Fame..who is his date for the event?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

i am pissed at the sorry azz Rams

and the lack of participation in my hooker thread,.,,

Sorry azz is right! No televised game today either. Bummer!

Lack of participation in your hooker thread?? Dang! I thought I saw it was at 21 pages thus far! haha

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

sister carla..it should be close to page 40 by now,.,,

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm just not happy with the beginning of my favourite team's season in the NHL...the Atlanta Thrashers. They haven't won a game yet! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
It annoys me that famous people don't have to go through all this sh*t to get a visa... Look at Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Whatserface. They didn't have to be apart now did they.

Money makes the world go round :blink:

ooh that really rattles me too. Rebecca whatsername, the one who shagged beckham, saying she's moving to LA too. I bet she doesn't have to wait up to a year for a visa so she can convince someone on the casting couch that they can be stupid enough to give her a job.

Also, it's irritating when you're going through airport security and the people in front of you forget to take their shoes off, then their watch, remove their coins from pockets, have three bottles of water, a lighter and jumbo-size toiletries in their bags which go through x-ray once for every individual item they forget they shouldn't have.

I feel better now :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING :crying:

I WANT TO BE IN CLEVELAND NOW :crying:

SO SILLY THAT YOU CANT STAY IN THE COUNTRY WHILE THE CASE IS PENDING :crying:

K1

11/06/2007 - I-129F sent to Nebraska

29/06/2007 - NOA1 letter received

21/12/2007 - NOA2 issued

31/12/2007 - NOA2 hard copy

28/01/2008 - Packet 3 received

11/02/2008 - Packet 3 forms & checklist returned to Embassy

13/02/2008 - Medical

28/02/2008 - Packet 4 received

20/03/2008 - Interview @ 10am - APPROVED

28/03/2008 - Visa in hand

14/04/2008 - POE Detroit (DTW)

22/05/2008 - Married

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS & EAD filed

13/06/2008 - NOA1 letter received

14/07/2008 - Biometrics appointment

14/08/2008 - EAD production ordered

23/08/2008 - EAD card received

14/01/2009 - Green card producation ordered (No interview required)

22/01/2009 - Green card recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm tired of that stupid "My Super Sweet 16" show that is always on MTV :angry:

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Right now i hate the Cleveland Indians!!

Yankee fan here!!

images.jpg

:devil:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... YANKEES!!!!!!!! WE LIVED ANOTHER DAY

RED SOX SWEEP!! AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline
It annoys me that famous people don't have to go through all this sh*t to get a visa... Look at Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Whatserface. They didn't have to be apart now did they.

Money makes the world go round :blink:

ooh that really rattles me too. Rebecca whatsername, the one who shagged beckham, saying she's moving to LA too. I bet she doesn't have to wait up to a year for a visa so she can convince someone on the casting couch that they can be stupid enough to give her a job.

Also, it's irritating when you're going through airport security and the people in front of you forget to take their shoes off, then their watch, remove their coins from pockets, have three bottles of water, a lighter and jumbo-size toiletries in their bags which go through x-ray once for every individual item they forget they shouldn't have.

I feel better now :D

Im pissed that those with money really could bypass the misery im going through with this waiting process for Leidy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
AND CMON PEOPLE VENT!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN'T JUST HAVE TO BE ABOUT THIS PROCESS...ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you wish!

fart1.gif

i hate im so dependant on my cell phone for phone numbers......todo bien

still waiting foe NOA1 from i 130 over two months ago!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

VENT

It really annoys me that I can't get any time away from work. I live in the hotel where I work and have done for the last 3 months as there is no point in me renting anywhere as I do not know when I will be leaving. Could be another 2 months, could be another 4 months. Who knows.

But. I am now on call 24/7 whether I like it or not. My boss knocks on my door or calls me over the most random problems, I don't understand why he can't just wait until I am on shift! I wouldn't care but I am just a receptionist. I have been here the longest, but surely he needs to start paying me a shi*tload more money if he wants me to be the main 'problem solver' :angry:

/VENT

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Work really sucks cant have weekends off never get to to events they aways have something good on weekends cant have weekends off have tight wad boss hogs weekends. My job sucks no life aways missing out on special events on weekend really sucks azz.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

VERMONT APPROVED A JUNE NOA1 FILER ( GOOD FOR THEM BY THE WAY ) BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????????????????????

I GOT MY NOA1 ON MAY 21ST AND I'M STILL WAITING!!!! :angry::angry:

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am not a child.

I hate that when I vent people are always telling me to "Be patient. It will eventually happen" or "You knew it would take some time. There is no need to be angry". SHUT UP! I just need to vent. Just because I am angry and frustrated and pissed does not mean that I need to find something to occupy myself with. I do not need to be happy all the time. Since when was it wrong to be angry?

Why can't people understand that?

I love my mom but she has no idea what it is like to go through this process. I didn't want to say anything because I already knew that she would make me more upset than I already was but it makes me so angry that she sees my unhappiness/frustration/anger with all of this as me not "finding something to do". She thinks that if I go out to a park or something then it will take my mind off all this..WRONG!!! She thinks that there is something else I could be doing. She thinks that we should just be happy that we know what the process is like and that in the end he will be here. She says I should do something useful, something productive and the time will fly by and before I know it he will be here.

Like that is going to help me.

I just wanted to be by myself. I am not antisocial. I just do not feel like going out and doing stuff. Is that a crime? I told her I did not want to do anything. It was a conscious decision. And she says that she does not like to think of me being alone in my apartment staring at the walls. Heads up...that is what I would rather do. I have absolutely no desire to go out. None. Its not like I have anything in particular that I would like to do. Just because I want to sit on my couch all weekend does not mean that I need suggestions of what to do with my time. I think I am pretty capable of entertaining myself if I so choose.

No, I do not need to go out. Yes, I would like to remain on my couch all weekend. No, I do not need to go anywhere. Yes, I want to sit and eat a gallon or 2 of ice cream. No, I do not need to keep myself busy. Yes, I want to punch someone. No, I am NOT BORED. Yes, I have things to do. No, I do not feel like doing them. Yes, please leave me alone. No, you have not made me feel any better.

I hate that this stupid immigration process has taken over my life. And maybe it shouldn't but today, at this moment in time, it has. I am sure that I will feel differently tomorrow or the day after. But today this is how I feel.

I hate that I have NO OTHER OPTION but to wait it out.

I hate the unpredictabilty and randomness of this so called 'process'.

I hate that I have to keep explaining to people that "No, he can't just hop on a plane and live here".

I hate it when people feel sorry for me because my fiance is not here. This is not something I need to be coddled over. What is there to be sorry about? Yeah, it sucks that he is not here but we made the choice to bring him here so as much as it sucks I don't need to hear "I'm sorry he isn't here. Is there anything I can do for you?" Please. There is nothing anything can do for me. I appreciate that people are trying to sympathize but don't give me that look of pity.

***Wow, didn't realize that I had written so much. I feel so much better now though :) ***

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline