pedroh

marry our daughter website..

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I say it's a fake because the language is all wrong... it's a caricature of every hillbilly whitetrash hick out there. If it was really a religious site it would use religious language... those photos are entirely inappropriate for a supposed old-fashioned religious site, and equally unlikely for whitetrash. I'm sure there are people out there selfish and stupid enough to want to sell their daughters, but you'll find them on Jerry Springer, not the internet!

Karen - Melbourne, Australia/John - Florida, USA

- Proposal (20 August 2000) to marriage (19 December 2004) - 4 years, 3 months, 25 days (1,578 days)

STAGE 1 - Applying for K1 (15 September 2003) to K1 Approval (13 July 2004) - 9 months, 29 days (303 days)

STAGE 2A - Arriving in US (4 Nov 2004) to AOS Application (16 April 2005) - 5 months, 13 days (164 days)

STAGE 2B - Applying for AOS to GC Approval - 9 months, 4 days (279 days)

STAGE 3 - Lifting Conditions. Filing (19 Dec 2007) to Approval (December 11 2008)

STAGE 4 - CITIZENSHIP (filing under 5-year rule - residency start date on green card Jan 11th, 2006)

*N400 filed December 15, 2011

*Interview March 12, 2012

*Oath Ceremony March 23, 2012.

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I will not be adding that site to my favourites nor will I "bless" them even with a single hit of traffic. :no: That is disturbing. :wacko:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

If it's not real, does that mean ma and pa are still in the trailer park? :blink:

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

But how can it be legal to sell your daughter? If that was the case, people all over the world would be doing it.

Just call it a gift to the family. Everyone wants their daughter to marry well, right? It's got to be a joke mostly because no one would put it in such terms. They'd call it fulfilling God's plan or ensuring their daughter is well provided for or 'marry a woman who hasn't been ruined by American feminism...'

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

That is very disgusting. Selling your daughter for money to perverts...really.

I particularly don't like the one that says that her daughter had unchristians thoughts so she need a very religious man... What a way to try to control your kids life by forcing them to believe what they don't believe and to marry an old pervert they don't even know. Even that testimony about that girl saying"oh its cool cause i can have my own credit card too" Like Whatever..

I hope this site is fake.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If it's not real, does that mean ma and pa are still in the trailer park? :blink:

awww #######, there is no happy ending for them :(

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

awww #######, there is no happy ending for them :(

... and no jacuzzi -- how sad

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

wow, i guess it is a hoax..and can take it off my favorite list...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
* The marryourdaughter.com web site already had testimonials from "satisfied customers" when it first appeared on the Internet. Where'd they come from? (The testimonials also include such over-the-top comments such as: "Getting out of the trailer park at our age was the best thing that ever happened to us, and it's all thanks to Marry Our Daughter!"

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/marryourdaughter.asp

The giveaway for most outrageous web sites of this nature is that "customers" can't actually buy any of the products or services offered â۠there's no ordering mechanism on the site, or the products are always "out of stock," or the payment function is broken, or the putative seller has some other contrived explanation as to why orders can't be filled. That trap is nicely skirted on marryourdaughter.com because sales are presumably contingent only upon acceptance of suitable "proposals," but it's probably safe to assume that no submitted proposals have ever been found sufficiently suitable to allow for a completed transaction, and that the site's primary purpose is to pull some legs and yank some chains.
Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

http://hitsusa.com/blog/84/marryourdaughtercom/

Phishing Website Proof

The marryourdaughter.com website seems real and perverted at the same time, so it’s got a huge viral marketing buzz going on, but it’s a phishing site that wants your email address. The domain was registered July 7th with GoDaddy.com with ownership hidden from view, so there’s no way they could have any real “testimonials” yet.

MarryOurDaughter even uses tricks like “scarcity” and special “clearance sale” pricing to entice you. Who wouldn’t want a great deal on a 17-year-old foster child (almost 18 and on the clearance rack) that you could pick up cheap for $3,995, especially after some of the other good ones have already gotten “engaged” through the site…

MarryOurDaughter is all a big phishing scam to trick people into submitting their email addresses so huge email lists can be sold to spammers. None of the so-called contacts at the site - Roger Mandevan (Publicity Director), Bill Wallington, or Jarrod Hightower - have any Google online history. Very strange for a Publicity Director to not be in Google anywhere else:

Phishing Scam Bottom Line: It’s all a big viral marketing scam, but it is a rather “remarkable” one like Facebook Wendy last week. It’s OK to visit this creepy website with underage teenage girl brides for sale to see for yourself, but don’t enter your real email address at the MarryOurDaughter.com phishing website by trying to be funny or outraged. That’s exactly what these scammers are counting on!
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

One of the girls was from Canada! :lol: Imagine getting that visa approved. :huh:

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Ok i stand corrected :P as marylin posted

http://hitsusa.com/blog/84/marryourdaughtercom/

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

well, they do have discounts on the older ones....

you know, there were allot of sick f##ks, who believed this site was real and were jerking off ..thinking they could have on of those young girls...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835