Tegs&Lols

N-400 March 2024 Filers

351 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello, Everyone. I filled out N-400 for a full family 90 days before on 03/23/2024 and did bio-matrics on 04/11/2024. Does anybody know how long it takes for the interview? We are Green card holders. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
44 minutes ago, SuninLA said:

Does one have to request to be interviewed for both (I-751 & N-400)? I figured USCIS would do that automatically since I don't qualify for citizenship unless my I-751 got approved.

It's certainly not mandatory. Different VJ'ers had different experiences either requesting one or not. It can't hurt to attach a letter to your application pointing out to the officer that you have an I-751 pending...

Naturalization

4/30/2024 Eligible to file for Naturalization

5/18/2024 Filed N-400 online, biometrics reused

5/20/2024 Case is being actively reviewed

Removal of Conditions

4/30/2023   Eligible to file for ROC

5/1/2023     Sent ROC package via USPS

5/4/2023     Package delivered to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

5/9/2023     Received text message confirming receipt, case #IOE....

5/10/2023   Check was cashed

5/11/2023   Case is being actively reviewed

5/15/2023   NOA received in the mail, biometrics reused

Marriage-Based AOS

3/3/2021   Sent application package to Chicago Lockbox

5/25/2021 Biometrics Appointment

7/29/2021 Interview date (Approved on the spot)

8/11/2021 Received Green Card in the mail

On 5/9/2024 at 11:58 AM, FROWNcat said:

Cleveland and I sent it on the middle of March. Still nothing about my oath date. Just says I’m placed in line for the ceremory.

May I please ask when did they place you line ( or when did you have an interview)?
I wonder how long it takes them to schedule an Oath after the interview?

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

On 5/9/2024 at 11:58 AM, FROWNcat said:

Cleveland and I sent it on the middle of March. Still nothing about my oath date. Just says I’m placed in line for the ceremory.

On 5/8/2024 at 7:45 AM, ambyuk said:

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share my timeline.

March 11 applied

March 29 biometrics

April 1 interview scheduled

May 7 interview

Outcome: approved and waiting for oath ceremony to be scheduled. 

This is the St. Louis field office but I live across the river in Belleville. Really hoping the oath ceremony doesn't take too long as I've heard some horror stories. 😬 

Congratulations! I wonder how long it takes now to schedule Oath ceremony?

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/9/2024 at 8:33 PM, crm2822 said:

I applied for naturalization on 3/13/2024. I did not upload evidence for payment of speeding tickets fine when I applied N-400 online. I answered YES to the question that asked "Have you EVER been cited, detained, arrested etc...", provided additional details and thought I will take the proofs with me for interview. I am wondering if this may delay my interview scheduling and should I now upload the evidence as unsolicited evidence while the N-400 application is being processed? I need suggestions please. 

@crm2822 I also had a traffic ticket from 2017 and I answered ‘YES’ in the N-400 application and provided additional details. Since there was no place to upload the ticket and payment receipt, I did not upload them online. I had my interview on Friday and I took a copy of the ticket and payment receipt. They asked a question about the ticket but did not ask about the evidence of payment but it’s advisable to take the ticket copy and receipt with you. I was approved for naturalization.

15 minutes ago, stech786 said:

Any update on Oath ceremonies for this batch!

Not from me yet, sadly. It's the longest part of the process for me! Biometrics were scheduled day after filing and interview was scheduled day after biometrics. 

Married since 2001. Lived in USA for 5.5yrs, UK for 9yrs, back to USA in 2016.

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 9:59 PM, minivatreni said:

When is the LPR anniversary?

His GC expired march 2021. why? the questions im asking are more curious than anything. we are getting the letter in the mail today with the list of what we need to bring 6/17.

Edited by Caitlin Kennedy

1 hour ago, Caitlin Kennedy said:

His GC expired march 2021. why? the questions im asking are more curious than anything. we are getting the letter in the mail today with the list of what we need to bring 6/17.

You need to bring everything assuming it will be combo I-751 and N-400 interview. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Posted (edited)

Not mine, but my dad's:

03/18: Applied Online

03/18: Notice of appointment for biometrics, scheduled for 04/05

04/05: Case being actively reviewed

Reason I'm sharing this is, I applied on 03/17. My parents both applied together on 3/18, and my brother applied on 3/20.

Me, my mom and my brother all have our interview scheduled for 06/18.

But my dad's application is still under review.

Seems like a bit of a toss up on what they decide on.

We all applied under the 5 year rule.

Perhaps it's because of the speed camera ticket he had to submit, which didn't even have a fine associated with it, it was just a written warning from an automated speed camera in Ohio.

I on the other hand had a $175 traffic stop citation.... so idk what's up.

Edited by mcshiffleface

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.