Hypnos

N-400 Dallas, TX Filers (Merged Threads)

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, lobo2000 said:

Does anyone know how long is the Expedited Passport taking to come in the mail for DFW people? It is worth paying extra?

Yes I think worth paying extra . I paid extra and got mine fast 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

Seems like we didnt get any update this week also for oath Ceremony..

and the wait keep continue....

I was really hopeful of hearing something this week. It's been a month since the interview. Well, the wait continues...

20 hours ago, lobo2000 said:

Does anyone know how long is the Expedited Passport taking to come in the mail for DFW people? It is worth paying extra?

A friend who applied last year (Sep 2020) got the passport in about 6 weeks. This is regular processing thru USPS.  Don't know about expedited.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Armenia
Timeline
On 3/13/2021 at 10:19 AM, bzbee said:

I was really hopeful of hearing something this week. It's been a month since the interview. Well, the wait continues...

A friend who applied last year (Sep 2020) got the passport in about 6 weeks. This is regular processing thru USPS.  Don't know about expedited.

Received email from USCIS this AM that says "We have taken an action on your case and it needs your attention". The USCIS MyAccount portal shows "Oath Ceremony Noice was mailed" . Now the waiting starts for the  notice (PDF) to show up in the documents tab (or receive it via USPS). Not sure if the others who were interviewed in Irving USCIS office during the second week of Feb 2021 are seeing the same.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, DallasDreamy said:

Received email from USCIS this AM that says "We have taken an action on your case and it needs your attention". The USCIS MyAccount portal shows "Oath Ceremony Noice was mailed" . Now the waiting starts for the  notice (PDF) to show up in the documents tab (or receive it via USPS). Not sure if the others who were interviewed in Irving USCIS office during the second week of Feb 2021 are seeing the same.

Yay, finally some movement. Thanks for posting the update. 

My interview was the day after yours - hope I get my update in the next couple of days.

14 minutes ago, DallasDreamy said:

Your interview was on Feb 10th,  @bzbee and my interview was on Feb 11th just a day after yours, so lets see if they give us a good news this week I hope.

Congratulations for your Oath date and thanks for updating.

Edited by eddieboo4321@gmai

Timeline
1 hour ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

Your interview was on Feb 10th,  @bzbee and my interview was on Feb 11th just a day after yours, so lets see if they give us a good news this week I hope.

Congratulations for your Oath date and thanks for updating.

Additional Update: Oath Ceremony Scheduled April 9th. The Form N-445 just showed up in the documents tab. Hope and wish that @bzbee @eddieboo4321 and others who had the interviews during the 2nd week of February 2021 also receive their Oath Ceremony notices this week to attend their Oath Ceremonies. It would be so much fun to meet you all during the Oath Ceremony!

Edited by DallasDreamy

22 hours ago, DallasDreamy said:

Additional Update: Oath Ceremony Scheduled April 9th. The Form N-445 just showed up in the documents tab. Hope and wish that @bzbee @eddieboo4321 and others who had the interviews during the 2nd week of February 2021 also receive their Oath Ceremony notices this week to attend their Oath Ceremonies. It would be so much fun to meet you all during the Oath Ceremony!

Yaaaaay :

"March 17, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed"

I just got this update at 11:35AM now

I am sure @bzbee you should have your update today, i will update the date as soon the noticed showed up on documents Tab

Timeline
3 minutes ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

Yaaaaay : "

March 17, 2021

I am sure @bzbee you should have your update now, i will update the date as soon the noticed showed up on documents Tab

Thank you 👍

Checked my USCIS account and I have the same update - "Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed".

Wonder why I didn't get an text/email alert about it. 

The Oath Notice will probably become available in 'Documents' by tomorrow.

Just now, bzbee said:

Thank you 👍

Checked my USCIS account and I have the same update - "Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed".

I noticed that the Text or email comes little bit later after the update on there site sometime 12 hours late, (not good coding i guess). 

But i am glad we all who have been in this Journey together got the final steps, and wish good luck to the others who are still waiting....

Timeline
19 minutes ago, bzbee said:

Thank you 👍

Congratulations!!!

28 minutes ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

Yaaaaay :

"March 17, 2021

I am sure @bzbee you should have your update today, i will update the date as soon the noticed showed up on documents Tab

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
On 3/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

I noticed that the Text or email comes little bit later after the update on there site sometime 12 hours late, (not good coding i guess). 

You are right. Got the email & text alerts this morning. And my oath notice is now available for download in the documents section. April 9th.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, DallasDreamy said:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks. I am scheduled for April 9th too. 

23 hours ago, lobo2000 said:

Congratulations @bzbee  yay!! 

Yay, indeed 😁 Thank you.

22 minutes ago, bzbee said:

You are right. Got the email & text alerts this morning. And my oath notice is now available for download in the documents section. April 9th.

Thanks. I am scheduled for April 9th too. 

Yay, indeed 😁 Thank you.

same here, i am for April 9th :) @DallasDreamy

"Date and Time: Friday, April 09, 2021 at 10:30AM

Timeline
2 hours ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

same here, i am for April 9th :) @DallasDreamy

"Date and Time: Friday, April 09, 2021 at 10:30AM

Yay!!! 👏 This is certainly great to hear!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.