Ricky+Vanessa

N-400 October 2023 Filers

290 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone. I applied for N-400 today, applying under the 3 year rule, 90 days before. Local office is Tampa, FL. Received my Notice of Receipt almost immediately and reuse of biometrics letters. Time to approval is estimated at 9 months. Any other Tampa filers? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Damonlee said:

Hi everyone. I applied for N-400 today, applying under the 3 year rule, 90 days before. Local office is Tampa, FL. Received my Notice of Receipt almost immediately and reuse of biometrics letters. Time to approval is estimated at 9 months. Any other Tampa filers? 

Hey, I'm from Tampa as well. Haven't filed my N-400 yet but will be filing the last week of October as my 90-day window opens based on the 3-year rule with a pending 751. Glad to have a fellow Tampa October 23' filer in here. Good luck!

Edited by gogogo786

Timeline
5 hours ago, gogogo786 said:

Hey, I'm from Tampa as well. Haven't filed my N-400 yet but will be filing the last week of October as my 90-day window opens based on the 3-year rule with a pending 751. Glad to have a fellow Tampa October 23' filer in here. Good luck!

That’s fantastic! Good luck and keep me posted once you submit. Looks like the average processing time for the Tampa office is 8 months which is pretty average nationwide. Might be quicker from what I have been reading though! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Damonlee said:

That’s fantastic! Good luck and keep me posted once you submit. Looks like the average processing time for the Tampa office is 8 months which is pretty average nationwide. Might be quicker from what I have been reading though! 

Will do for sure! Yeah hopefully it moves quick and smooth. A quick question, what all documents did you upload? Did you upload any of the marriage stuff besides the marriage certificate?

22 hours ago, Damonlee said:

Hi, sorry but I got to ask, can you apply for naturalization 90 days before you’ve been a resident for 3 years? If so I can apply now. My 3 years will be on October 23rd. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just submitted my application with all required documents. 

Case is actively being reviewed.

I'm in Idaho and the estimated time until decision is made is approximately 10 months. 

Good luck to all!🤞🤞

Hello everyone. Applied for the N-400 today for my wife today. Applying under 319b since currently working for US company in South Korea. Swearing in location is Dallas, TX because she wants to change / shorten her name. Received my Notice of Receipt almost immediately but no reuse of biometrics :(. Time to approval is estimated at 9 months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Mine was submitted on 10/6 and today my file was updated to actively reviewing your case. Biometrics reused doc was uploaded to my account. Good luck to everyone 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
On 10/15/2023 at 11:46 AM, Papadou100 said:

Hi October Filer

I filled my yesterday, I choose a long way by mail, under 3 years rule and the 90 days window. 11/12 should be my 3 year. Good luck to everyone. Let focus on the civics lesson. Time fly fast. 

Mine is 11/13

Applied October 3 online Memphis Tennessee.Was eligible based on  3yr marriage in 2021.Busy with life but finally got it done.received biometric reuse letter online same day.waiting on them to schedule interview now.

Memphis field office scheduled interview for my green card in 2 months in 2018.hopefully they do the same now

Timeline

Looks like my October 13th application refreshed, now says estimated time until decision is 6 months from 9 months. Tampa, FL office. Woo!

Filing N400 today under the 3 year marriage eligibility. I filed ROC I751 in November 2022 and besides biometrics being reused I haven’t heard any updates. Here’s hoping that this nudges me in the system. Wishing everyone a smooth processing experience. 😊🤞🏽

I am using https://civicsquestions.com/all/?q=100 << this website to study for civics.  I was surprised at just how little I know and the only ones I got right were geographical ones or ‘obvious’ ones (current president etc) so lots for me to learn! 😬 

Edited by Meg101

Timeline

Just submitted my application online. Received the biometrics reuse and receipt notice almost right away. Tampa FO. Estimated completion was 16 months then 5 minutes later updated to 10 months. Gotta focus on the civics test now no more horsing around about that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.