Ricky+Vanessa

N-400 October 2023 Filers

302 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Just now, Godschild said:

My timeline went from 17 months to 9 months and now it says 6 months. 

How soon after this change did do you get scheduled for an interview? 

On 11/14/2023 at 5:27 PM, Meg101 said:

My biometrics have been reused and it seems the current processing time is displayed at 9 months. My field office is Spokane. Good luck to everyone waiting. 😀

Looks like it dropped to 7 months for me. I am torn between checking frequently and then risking being disappointed if it doesn’t continue to drop, or putting it to the back of my mind, not checking at all & hopefully getting a pleasant surprise. 😬😅🤩🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by Meg101

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, Meg101 said:

Looks like it dropped to 7 months for me. I am torn between checking frequently and then risking being disappointed if it doesn’t continue to drop, or putting it to the back of my mind, not checking at all & hopefully getting a pleasant surprise. 😬😅🤩🤷🏽‍♀️

it was 10 months for me when I submitted my application and the wait time came down to 9. Then, it went to interview has been scheduled. 

I'm in Boise. 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Bluewaters said:

it was 10 months for me when I submitted my application and the wait time came down to 9. Then, it went to interview has been scheduled. 

I'm in Boise. 

How long after?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello All!

I just checked USCIS site and my timeline had started at 11 months, then 10 months, then 9, and today it says 6 months! Maybe a birthday gift; April 27th!!! 😁
YAY.....it seems like many of us are having our timeline get smaller and smaller. 

[My N400 voyage so far: I applied on October 30th, pretty quickly got notified that the biometrics would be reused, and I live in SFBA, office is in San Francisco.]

Again, good luck to us all❣️🙏

P.S. I must be blind, but I cannot find the simple search function here in the forums. Help?

Here's part of my then my signature from my original login name "spiritalight" from 2007 plus new stuff:

You will do foolish things; do them with enthusiasm!! | Don't just do something, sit there.

K1: Flew/moved to the U.S. – January 9th, 2008 

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Card arrived – September 6th, 2008  :)
Moved to Honolulu 2010 | Moved to SFBA 2014

Renewed permanent resident card (green card)March 2020
N400: Applied to naturalize N400October 30, 2023

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/14/2023 at 4:53 PM, Lexie_777 said:

Estimated time has raised up to 10 months. But I guess it doesn't mean anything...

Yes it's weird.
Mine went for 9 to 6 to 7 the next day (yesterday).
Hmmmm.....let's not stress. It'll happen. 🙏

Here's part of my then my signature from my original login name "spiritalight" from 2007 plus new stuff:

You will do foolish things; do them with enthusiasm!! | Don't just do something, sit there.

K1: Flew/moved to the U.S. – January 9th, 2008 

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Card arrived – September 6th, 2008  :)
Moved to Honolulu 2010 | Moved to SFBA 2014

Renewed permanent resident card (green card)March 2020
N400: Applied to naturalize N400October 30, 2023

Timeline
On 11/17/2023 at 7:48 AM, Godschild said:

How long after?

I submitted my application on October 16. It was 10 months wait time before a decision is made. It then came down to 9 months and on November 8, I got scheduled for intervie. My interview date is December 14. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 10/13/2023 at 4:12 PM, Damonlee said:

Hi everyone. I applied for N-400 today, applying under the 3 year rule, 90 days before. Local office is Tampa, FL. Received my Notice of Receipt almost immediately and reuse of biometrics letters. Time to approval is estimated at 9 months. Any other Tampa filers? 

Applied in September 2023. So far, nothing to share except for the same as yours.

Timeline

My timeline changed from 6 to 5 months. Anyone else at the Raleigh office? 

Edited by Godschild

Timeline
On 12/1/2023 at 5:16 PM, Andy2101 said:

Attended interview Thursday in memphis.it went well.answered all questions .gave me paper saying i am approved and wait for oath ceremony letter.status didn't change on the site yet.hopefully soon

How was the questions?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.