10 posts in this topic

a few days ago I had an interview in the us embassy,, and all documents were completed,, and the CO asked many questions,, then he thought and finally he said I mark you AP administrative processing.

he gave me my passport back and my birthday certificate 

he said what you said is correct I said yeah 

then he said ok put the right hand 4 fingers 

then suddenly he said can you show me your chat history 

i showed I brought there like 500 pages 

he asked how often you both talk I said daily 

my question is, HOW long does it take to administrative processing  US EMBASSY ABU DHABI? Has someone had an experience like that before?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I see you are from Pakistan 

and that usually means long AP  while the embassy does extended AP for security checks

u say "again put me in AP"

was this 2nd interview for spouse visa?

or a different visa?

3 hours ago, khankhanoo7 said:

a few days ago I had an interview in the us embassy,, and all documents were completed,, and the CO asked many questions,, then he thought and finally he said I mark you AP administrative processing.

my question is, HOW long does it take to administrative processing  US EMBASSY ABU DHABI? Has someone had an experience like that before?

There is no timeline for AP.   It can be months, or years, especially being from Pakistan.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
4 minutes ago, khankhanoo7 said:

yeah its was 2nd interview 

Were you denied at the first interview?  If so, you haven't been through the real AP yet.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

yeah it was k1 were AP one year in Pakistan US embassy 2015 

We have been married now 5 years  

the CO put me again AP us embassy in abu dhabi 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, khankhanoo7 said:

yeah it was k1 were AP one year in Pakistan US embassy 2015 

We have been married now 5 years  

the CO put me again AP us embassy in abu dhabi 

Looks like a combination of extended security checks being from Pakistan, plus they denied K1 eight years ago because maybe they questioned the relationship or your intent.  How much time together, in person, have you had since getting married five years ago?  What evidence of the bona fide marriage did you submit with the original petition and at the NVC stage prior to the interview?  AP can be long for Pakistanis.  Sorry this process is taking so long, but that's the reality of how it is.

the CO was young and I also thought he was to the previous decision,, he also asked many questions more than 100 questions 

and explain everything he was a nice CO to listen to me 

before the interview, I uploaded our email chatlog,money transfer receipt , air tickets, and passport stamp, and I COULD chat and picture albums 

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2023 at 4:53 PM, khankhanoo7 said:

What is the update? were you issued the visa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.