cdaz

I would like to introduce myself

12 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself and our situation. My name is Christian(USC) and my wife is Lucy(Honduran) we have a beautiful daughter Adriana(USC). My wife and I met a while back in 2005 and got married in 2006 our daughter was born in 2006. When our daughter was born I was able to transmit citizenship to her. Which was a big sigh of relief. My wife graduated here in Honduras and she's a Biologist. I'm a pilot who finished his training in the US two months after Sept 11, and because of that and the situation flying jobs were not available at the time. I was born in Honduras and have dual citizenship so I looked for jobs in Honduras and was able to find one. I've been here since 2003 moving up the ranks, and moving up the ranks of life with a wonderful wife and daughter. Now it seems that my career has reached all that it will progress here in Honduras and now I'm looking for a new challenge. So I asked my wife if she would make the move with me to the US and she said "of course!" And because of that, we are now on our VisaJourney to see what will happen and if we can complete our dreams in the US. We've been working on our journey preparing since January 2007 and filed the I130 in March 2007 and received our reply in July 2007. Since then I've looked at many websites for help and research. Many have been helpful but this one has been the best! From what I've read in the forums and guides this site is the most helpful so far. Plus the members seem to be real honest people looking to help each other, and now I'm here with lots of questions. Hopefully in time I will be able to help answer the Q's of future newcomers once I've learned the process and gained some experience. So to all of you who are willing to help and have helped thanks a lot!!!!

cdaz

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Christian and Welcome to VJ!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Welcome to VJ

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Welcome To VJ :D

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.