Cynnbean

Moroccan panel physician Dr Janah- Retaliation against my fiance

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Avoid Dr. Janah at all costs. He was extremely rude to my fiance and hasnt provided our medical approval because he is retaliating against my fiance and making us struggle. My fiance heard the Dr tell his assistant that he will make my fiance struggle, just because he feels like it. 

the full story is very long but my fiance has literally done nothing wrong. We already reported Dr.Janah to the consulate. Anyone have any tips or knowledge on what we can do here? 

54 minutes ago, Cynnbean said:

Avoid Dr. Janah at all costs. He was extremely rude to my fiance and hasnt provided our medical approval because he is retaliating against my fiance and making us struggle. My fiance heard the Dr tell his assistant that he will make my fiance struggle, just because he feels like it. 

the full story is very long but my fiance has literally done nothing wrong. We already reported Dr.Janah to the consulate. Anyone have any tips or knowledge on what we can do here? 

Retaliation for what?   For reporting him to the consulate?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Is there another panel physician 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SalishSea said:

Retaliation for what?   For reporting him to the consulate?

For “talking back at him “when the doctor was being rude and unprofessional. 🙄 We only reported him after. 

by the way my fiance never talked back or was rude, that doctor has a huge power trip thing going on 

8 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Is there another panel physician 

Yes 2 others. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cynnbean said:

For “talking back at him “when the doctor was being rude and unprofessional. 🙄 We only reported him after. 

by the way my fiance never talked back or was rude, that doctor has a huge power trip thing going on 

Yes 2 others. 

You were there?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Cynnbean said:

No. Why is that relevant? 

I just got confused.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

She can get the medical performed by any of the other two approved panel physicians:

https://ma.usembassy.gov/medical-exam-instructions/

Can we still complete the medical with a different doctor even if he already took all the exams and vaccines? Janah just has not approved us yet or given any of the paperwork. We scheduled with a different doctor already but Janah is notorious for not letting people switch over as a retaliation tactic. 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I just got confused.

Oh okay, my apologies. No, I was not there. My fiance thinks that the doctor has a really short temper and has some kind of power trip over people. My fiance was asking questions about the vaccines and the doctor got annoyed and started yelling at him calling him stupid. I mean who wouldn't want to know about a vaccine you are being administered? Anyway, that doctor is bad news. Just trying to see if anyone experienced anything similar where they completed the medical but the doctor did not issue approval and made up bullshit to delay us on purpose. 

Timeline

My Consulate has only one option and I assume most people are fully vaccinated beforehand.

If you choose the Doctor I do not see why you cannot choose a different one?

26 minutes ago, Cynnbean said:

Can we still complete the medical with a different doctor even if he already took all the exams and vaccines? Janah just has not approved us yet or given any of the paperwork. We scheduled with a different doctor already but Janah is notorious for not letting people switch over as a retaliation tactic. 

The medical is not "approved". The medical is performed and then the documents are handed to the applicant or sent to the Consulate/ Embassy (depending on the country).

If your fiance scheduled and has an appointment already, he just attends and gets the medical done again. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

The medical is not "approved". The medical is performed and then the documents are handed to the applicant or sent to the Consulate/ Embassy (depending on the country).

If your fiance scheduled and has an appointment already, he just attends and gets the medical done again. 

Thanks for clarifying! Okay we will just have to re-do with the different doctor it seems

1 hour ago, Cynnbean said:

Thanks for clarifying! Okay we will just have to re-do with the different doctor it seems

I do not think you can just do that. Some doctor sent the information directly to the Consulate. In your case, the Doctor told that he will delivery to your fiancé?

Check this first so you will not expend more money and time if in the end will create more confusion.

There is it nothing to approve on a medical exam. The Doctor rude or not will not just put his career in jeopardy lying about a patient just because the didn’t like him. IMO.

This process is stressing and sometimes we overthink things. I’m not saying that your fiancé has no reason to complain about a rude doctor, but the doctor can not just put there: Please disapprove this person because I don’t like him. 
He have no power.

Try to find out first when will the results be ready and if they will give to your fiancé or to the Consulate.

Just one question. When was the medical exams? Because I saw in your profile that your interview was about 1 month ago. Was the medical done before or after?

What is the status after the interview?

Edited by PaulaCJohnny

2 hours ago, Cynnbean said:

That's not how that works, though.  You paid the first doctor for the exam and he will send the report to the American consulate, because he is contracted to do so.  Getting a second one won't cancel out the first.

I'm not sure we've seen a situation where a person has two separate medical exam results sent to the consulate, but given that you are going through a high-fraud, high-risk one, I would avoid doing anything that would increase the risk of AP.  JMHO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.