Koro

Have met in person within 2 years

77 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Koro said:

Thank you for your encouragement. Yes, there is such a no luck for that.

No, I’m not immigrated from China.

Sounds like you immigrated from someplace else, or your parents brought you.  Hopefully you can draw on those experiences as you endeavor to understand the process.  Good luck.

34 minutes ago, Koro said:

Thank you, Jorgedig.

yes, my parents brought me to the United States.

Best wishes for your process.  VJ is a great site, so stick around.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Koro said:

Thank you very much for your research for me. Much appreciated your kindness. I found those airfare deals are tricky. We are trying to book a flight with the airline company.

Tricky? No they aren't. They are what they are. Airfare to and from China isn't even 10k if you travel first class. Why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy do people come here asking for advice and then not listen??? 

Simple answer: if you don't want to listen to what anyone has to say, do what you want and get back to us and let us know how it goes.

2 hours ago, Cathi said:

Tricky? No they aren't. They are what they are. Airfare to and from China isn't even 10k if you travel first class. Why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy do people come here asking for advice and then not listen??? 

Simple answer: if you don't want to listen to what anyone has to say, do what you want and get back to us and let us know how it goes.

What you are saying is a valuable lesson to me. Thank you Cathi. 
I listen and trust fellow VJ members Visa advises, but I just couldn’t believe those airfares on the website search. I just appreciate people who gave me the airfare information.

sorry 

7 hours ago, Koro said:

Thank you very much for your advice. Very much appreciated. According to my research for the airfare, it’s about somewhere between $8000 to $10000 and the flights are very limited between China and LAX . We are expecting the airfare gets reasonable price. I heard some airline companies are increasing flights to and from China. Hopefully by September. 
I really appreciate your recommendation.

We are considering meeting in a third country. Thank you for your recommendation. 

6 hours ago, Boiler said:

A quick google came up with loads of flights around $1500

Thank you for your information, very much appreciated. We are looking for a direct round trip flights to LAX. Because my fiancé is not physically strong, she wouldn’t stand many stops and long layovers. Otherwise she’d get really sick.

2 hours ago, Koro said:

What you are saying is a valuable lesson to me. Thank you Cathi. 
I listen and trust fellow VJ members Visa advises, but I just couldn’t believe those airfares on the website search. I just appreciate people who gave me the airfare information.

sorry 

I am looking at Delta Air lines and they are giving prices in Hong Kong $, you have to convert to USA 

4 hours ago, Cathi said:

I travel Korean Air from DFW to Seoul, it's about $7K to $9K per person round trip.  If you get refundable tickets it could be double that price.  

So if he is looking at roundtrip prices that prices could be inline, I always book thru Delta website and Korea is a flight partner and you get the Prestige Class which incudes alot of perks, and it's not crowded at all and the best thing is you can relax you seat into a bed and I am 6' 3" tall and it fits me which, and I am weigh around 225 lbs

8 minutes ago, Bill Oxner said:

I am looking at Delta Air lines and they are giving prices in Hong Kong $, you have to convert to USA 

Thank you very much for your support. Much appreciated. Yes I’m looking for Delta also . I’m looking for a direct round trip flight from China to LAX. My fiancé is not physically strong. She can’t stand many stopovers and long time layovers. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Oxner said:

I travel Korean Air from DFW to Seoul, it's about $7K to $9K per person round trip.  If you get refundable tickets it could be double that price.  

So if he is looking at roundtrip prices that prices could be inline, I always book thru Delta website and Korea is a flight partner and you get the Prestige Class which incudes alot of perks, and it's not crowded at all and the best thing is you can relax you seat into a bed and I am 6' 3" tall and it fits me which, and I am weigh around 225 lbs

Thank you. That kind of airline tickets I’m looking for. My fiancé need a direct flight. I heard the direct round trip airfares are going to lower in the near future, I’m hoping in around September this year.

1 hour ago, Koro said:

Thank you. That kind of airline tickets I’m looking for. My fiancé need a direct flight. I heard the direct round trip airfares are going to lower in the near future, I’m hoping in around September this year.

I fly quit a bit from Dallas to Seoul or Hong Kong and onto Manila, I usually book thru Delta.  I fly Korean Air Prestige First Class so I can lay down and have plenty of room.  They feed you about every hour on the plane, you get like champange and snacks when you enter the plane, I am not a drinker for the most part but its a nice gesture.  I get it for the leg room and the comfort for me.

I don't see tickets getting any cheaper in September, I usually fly in April and October and I try to make it as few stops as possible for me as well.

I can go from DFW to Seoul and onto Manila Philippines and usually cheapest I can find is around $8,000 US Dollars per round trip. I have already priced out July and October and not much of price difference in those two months. This price seem to be the going price for the last year or so.

Last trip I took was May till July and paid a little over $8K per person for me and the wife. 

Edited by Bill Oxner

1 minute ago, Bill Oxner said:

I fly quit a bit from Dallas to Seoul or Hong Kong and onto Manila, I usually book thru Delta.  I fly Korean Air Prestige First Class so I can lay down and have plenty of room.  They feed you about every hour on the plane, you get like champange and snacks when you enter the plane, I am not a drinker for the most part but its a nice gesture.  I get it for the leg room and the comfort for me.

I don't see tickets getting any cheaper in September, I usually fly in April and October and I try to make it as few stops as possible for me as well.

I can go from DFW to Seoul and onto Manila Philippines and usually cheapest I can find is around $8,000 US Dollars per round trip. I have already priced out July and October and not much of price difference in those two months. This price seem to be the going price for the last year or so.

Thank you very much for your all the great information . It’s very helpful for our trip plans.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.