D. Sala

I-751 March 2023 Filers

483 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TeddyFazBear said:

I saw someone post that they could see the evidence they sent USCIS for their 751 on their online account and only 1/4 of the documents they provided ended up being scanned by the contractors for the USCIS officer to look at. 

The entire process needs more transparency. 

That's why personally, I still prefer the paper-method so during the interview, all your documents will be physically there, available. I don't know how that works if they interview you and they just have the scanned documents on their PCs, and you're unsure if everything was scanned. My documents were like 7lbs total. 

8 hours ago, CCCas said:

That's why personally, I still prefer the paper-method so during the interview, all your documents will be physically there, available. I don't know how that works if they interview you and they just have the scanned documents on their PCs, and you're unsure if everything was scanned. My documents were like 7lbs total. 

I don’t think you get a choice anymore with 751 cases. Mine just was chosen as a digital case for me by USCIS, I think most other recent filers are in the same boat unfortunately. Looks like digital is the future 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello y'all, 

I haven't received any notice in the mail as of today, so I logged in to myUSCIS account and an error popped up:

image.thumb.png.41ca0883e4dbea91d794f9508cfb813b.png

The tab for my I-751 form was deleted and when I try to add it again, it asks for the Online Access Code that I've never received. When I check the receipt number on the Case Status Online website it still shows "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS".

image.thumb.png.ac3d58def05a9968cfdb99a7c5672113.png

I also noticed that the "Inbox" option is unavailable. 

Should I call USCIS to see what's going on or this might be a website glitch? 

2 hours ago, Ruan & Emmanuel said:

Hello y'all, 

I haven't received any notice in the mail as of today, so I logged in to myUSCIS account and an error popped up:

image.thumb.png.41ca0883e4dbea91d794f9508cfb813b.png

The tab for my I-751 form was deleted and when I try to add it again, it asks for the Online Access Code that I've never received. When I check the receipt number on the Case Status Online website it still shows "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS".

image.thumb.png.ac3d58def05a9968cfdb99a7c5672113.png

I also noticed that the "Inbox" option is unavailable. 

Should I call USCIS to see what's going on or this might be a website glitch? 

I get the same message and my I-751 does no longer show up! So assume that's a glitch? 

54 minutes ago, CCCas said:

this process feels like it's taking forever. we're not even a month in. uhhgghhh

Depending on your luck you may get a decision either in few weeks or two years. So brace yourself. In reality, nothing changed much for you or will change when it's approved. You can continue working, travelling and living your life as if you already have an approved 10 year GC. You can even apply for N-400 when you become eligible.

As a November 2021 filer, I no longer measure the wait in 1 month intervals. More like 6 month intervals. E.g. OK, maybe in the next 6 months I'll get the decision 😃

Edited by OldUser

4 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Depending on your luck you may get a decision either in few weeks or two years. So brace yourself. In reality, nothing changed much for you or will change when it's approved. You can continue working, travelling and living your life as if you already have an approved 10 year GC. You can even apply for N-400 when you become eligible.

im on a divorce waiver so yeah,, im pretty sure i have to wait for another 3 years to apply for n400 which means i really have to wait for my 751 to get adjudicated. plus the stress of being on a waiver adds up to that anxiety too, not knowing if the contracted employee actually scanned 100% of my documents and pictures because every one is important to my case. :(

Edited by CCCas

2 minutes ago, CCCas said:

im on a divorce waiver so yeah,, im pretty sure i have to wait for another 3 years to apply for n400 which means i really have to wait for my 751 to get adjudicated. plus the stress of being on a waiver adds up to that anxiety too. :(

Yes, in divorce waiver it may take 3-4 years. Maybe shorter, if USCIS optimise their processing. Perhaps a good thing is to try gathering more proof of good faith marriage if you can get it? It's not unusual for them to ask for more evidence few years into processing of divorce waiver case.

Everything is going to be OK !

Edited by OldUser

5 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Yes, in divorce waiver it may take 3-4 years. Maybe shorter, if USCIS optimise their processing. Perhaps a good thing is to try gathering more proof of good faith marriage if you can get it? It's not unusual for them to ask for more evidence few years into processing of divorce waiver case.

Everything is going to be OK !

thank you.

Joining the gang..!! 

-I-751 mailed on 21 Mar 23

-Received and collected from Phoenix lockbox on 23 Mar 23

-CC card successfully charged on 27 Mar 23 - no text confirmation as yet (e-auth form was sent)

Joint filing, conditional GC expires mid-June 2023. 

Let it begin! :) 

Hi, all!

• I-751 mailed on 03/23/23
  • Received and collected from Phoenix lockbox on 03/25/23
  • I sent everything by mail including the $680 fee as a check

Filing jointly from LA, GC expiration date is the beginning of June 2023.

Good luck to everyone!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Important update in my case!! I got a SMS saying my case was received, with a receipt number starting with IOE...

Also, no issues with our credit card.

Timeline update: 

03/20 package sent

03/24 package delivered in Phoenix Lockbox (FedEx)

03/28 Case was received (IOE). Sms received at 3 am

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Shipped my application last night to the IL Lockbox with UPS Ground. Should arrive Friday!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly, last time I shipped with USPS and tracking didn't update so I had no idea if it arrived until they charged our CC 😅

Edited by mbssss

AOS

08/25/2020 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-131 and I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using USPS                                         11/06/2020 - Received physical receipt notice for I-765 in the mail

08/28/2020 - Package was received by USCIS                                                                                                   12/15/2020 - Online account updated and indicated the I-944 RFIE was sent

09/25/2020 - Debit Card was charged by USCIS                                                                                                 12/28/2020 - Recieved the I-944 RFIE via e-mail after speaking with a tier 2 officer

09/29/2020 - Recieved text notifications from USCIS with reciept numbers                                                  1/11/2021 - Responded to the RFIE and sent the I-944 to USCIS 

10/01/2020 - Recieved rejected I-765 back                                                                                                           3/3/2021 - Biometrics scheduled for 03/29

10/05/2020 - Recieved physical reciept notices in the mail

10/06/2020 - Sent I-765 to Chicago Lockbox using UPS

10/09/2020 - Package was recieved by USCIS

10/30/2020 - Recieved text notication from USCIS with reciept number for I-765

On 3/28/2023 at 9:11 AM, cali-jellyfish said:

Hi, all!

• I-751 mailed on 03/23/23
  • Received and collected from Phoenix lockbox on 03/25/23
  • I sent everything by mail including the $680 fee as a check

Filing jointly from LA, GC expiration date is the beginning of June 2023.

Good luck to everyone!

• Case was received on 03/29/23, receipt number starts with IOE0919

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.