Lotus95

New document instead of ADIT stamps?

38 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Lotus95 said:

Well I gave them a call to request the stamp and they gave me the usual story that I will get a call in 30 days to schedule it, but instead I got a call 2 hours later explaining that they can actually mail it to me and if I wish to proceed with that request instead. So I'm not quite sure if you can specifically request that mailed stamp already or if it would have to be ''offered'' to you? 🤔

Thanks! That is great info! I wonder if I can already request it because my extension letter expires at the end of August (but I have international travel planned for October). Maybe it is a little too soon for me to ask for it, USCIS rep told me to call back 60 days before my extension expires

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 9:20 PM, Daphne . said:

Thanks! That is great info! I wonder if I can already request it because my extension letter expires at the end of August (but I have international travel planned for October). Maybe it is a little too soon for me to ask for it, USCIS rep told me to call back 60 days before my extension expires

Fortunately in your case it won't be necessary as 48 months extensions have been mailed already.

Hope beggining of next year they start mailing the 120 months extensions. 😆

1 hour ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Fortunately in your case it won't be necessary as 48 months extensions have been mailed already.

Hope beggining of next year they start mailing the 120 months extensions. 😆

Yes, I received the 48 month extension yesterday, so I’ll be good for another 2 years! 👍🏻. Waiting for the 96 month extension after that! 🤣🤣

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

3 minutes ago, Lotus95 said:

UPDATE

Finally received my document in mail! It looks a bit different than the one previously shared, as it has my photo on. So after the request, it took between 2-3 weeks for my request to be processed and couple of days ago I received a new e-mail that my request has been approved. I also received another paper together with this stating that my document was approved and it acts as a proof of residence etc, same what was shared in the other thread.

Super happy it saved me a trip to the office!

image1.thumb.jpeg.b13539f60292f232879c20c24f0a58b0.jpegimage0.thumb.jpeg.e420243080c80e445ac0ccdd3e94637b.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! 

Is the picture the one taken during biometrics appointment and why does it say Sarasoto?

19 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Thanks for sharing! 

Is the picture the one taken during biometrics appointment and why does it say Sarasoto?

I have no clue where did they get the Sarasoto from 😅My other documents are all correct Sarasota. I also have no memory of that picture, must be from biometrics, I did that years ago

AOS from ESTA

05/24/2018 Package sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018 Package received

05/31/2018 Priority date

06/04/2018 NOA1 received via text and email

06/08/2018 NOA1 hard copy received in mail

06/15/2018 Received biometrics letter in mail

06/20/2018 RFIE notice in the system

06/25/2018 RFIE in the mail

06/26/2018 Biometrics done one day early

06/27/2018 Sent out answer to RFIE

07/02/2018 RFIE response received

07/11/2018 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview!

07/14/2018 Courtesy letter for medical received

09/26/2018 EAD card in production!

10/01/2018 Card was mailed to me

10/03/2018 EAD card in hand!
10/06/2018 SSN card received in mail

04/11/2019 Case has been scheduled for interview 

38 minutes ago, Lotus95 said:

I have no clue where did they get the Sarasoto from 😅My other documents are all correct Sarasota. I also have no memory of that picture, must be from biometrics, I did that years ago

Sounds exotic! 🤣

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 3/9/2023 at 7:17 PM, Lotus95 said:

UPDATE

Finally received my document in mail! It looks a bit different than the one previously shared, as it has my photo on.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.