nerdcouple

I-751 February 2023 Filers

209 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, m911 said:

Hi everyone,

I filed my 751 a three weeks ago, and was waiting for the NOA so I can travel internationally, because of the expiration of the GC

Oddly, I've received 2 letters from USCIS, one stating, that the biometric isn't required, and the second one for the Online Account creation, but haven' t received the main NOA letter (green paper).

Can you please share if this is normal or if you received these letters all at the same time? I'm really afraid it can get lost in mail and freaking out.  

Thanks!

Hi, 

I received 3 letters at the same time on Saturday. It was the Online Access Code, fingerprints reused, and the NOA1. 
Have you checked the status of your case on the website? 

I-751 Timeline:

February 28, 2023 - Package sent to Phoenix lockbox

March 1, 2023 - Package received

March 3, 2023 - Credit card charged

March 6, 2023 - Text message received and receipt number assigned

March 11, 2023 - 3 letters in my mailbox:

• NOA1 (48 months extension)
  • Fingerprints and other biometrics reused 
  • Online Access Code for the case

I just checked my case status online and it says updated to show fingerprints were taken. Glad we don’t have to go back in!

21 minutes ago, ecuatorianos2018 said:

I just checked my case status online and it says updated to show fingerprints were taken. Glad we don’t have to go back in!

Me too! Just checked and they were reused last Friday :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We sent our packet in on 2/28/2023 and just recieved our NOA1 today 03/13/2023 we  paid with USPS money order

we also got a notice saying they were going to reuse our biometrics 

Edited by Neto2127

On 3/12/2023 at 7:13 PM, m911 said:

Hi everyone,

I filed my 751 a three weeks ago, and was waiting for the NOA so I can travel internationally, because of the expiration of the GC

Oddly, I've received 2 letters from USCIS, one stating, that the biometric isn't required, and the second one for the Online Account creation, but haven' t received the main NOA letter (green paper).

Can you please share if this is normal or if you received these letters all at the same time? I'm really afraid it can get lost in mail and freaking out.  

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as you! My case ID is IOE0919XXXXXX and I see online that it is being processed at VSC.

My receipt date is 3/2 and the two letters I received in the mail today (biometric reuse and account creation) are dated 3/8. But I still don't have the NOA1!!! 

Edited by samdog
details

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, samdog said:

I'm in the same boat as you! My case ID is IOE0919XXXXXX and I see online that it is being processed at VSC.

My receipt date is 3/2 and the two letters I received in the mail today (biometric reuse and account creation) are dated 3/8. But I still don't have the NOA1!!! 

How were you able to see this online? with the access code from the letter?

1 hour ago, samdog said:

Hey! Thanks for sharing! I actually just received mine! Luckily it was just delayed by a couple days, due to unknown reason. I think it was just left behind in the post office. I believe it should get to you soon!

I also called USCIS earlier today and they confirmed, that they send all 3 envelopes at the same time and they said to let them know if it doesn’t arrive after 10 days from the “received date”.

good luck! 

1 minute ago, m911 said:

Hey! Thanks for sharing! I actually just received mine! Luckily it was just delayed by a couple days, due to unknown reason. I think it was just left behind in the post office. I believe it should get to you soon!

I also called USCIS earlier today and they confirmed, that they send all 3 envelopes at the same time and they said to let them know if it doesn’t arrive after 10 days from the “received date”.

good luck! 

Thanks! Hopefully that's the case with me, too - because I have international travel scheduled next week and getting an appointment for the ADIT stamp is proving almost impossible!

Just now, samdog said:

Thanks! Hopefully that's the case with me, too - because I have international travel scheduled next week and getting an appointment for the ADIT stamp is proving almost impossible!

Yep, same here! I called to make an appointment but they said I’m not eligible with my case. So hopefully you get that notice soon!

Just now, m911 said:

I’m not eligible with my case

That's so weird! They've been telling me since 3/3 that a Tier-2 agent will call me within 72 business hours to schedule an InfoPass appointment to get me the ADIT stamp. But no one has called yet, and I have repeatedly been telling them that I do not have the NOA1 and have travel scheduled so I **need** the ADIT stamp so I can re-enter the US - and they keep telling me that I am on the "urgent call-back list" but no one ever calls me! 

7 minutes ago, m911 said:

good luck! 

Just out of curiosity - what's your case ID and which service center is working on it? 

Mine is IOE0919XXXXXX and I see on the Documents tab that the VSC office is working on it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.