AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ok-Mix said:

@Bh_sarah, which range are you personally in on your spreadsheet?

53500. Unfortunately one of the biggest ranges and I am guessing it's because of President's Day holiday on the 21st, so all cases they got Friday to Monday have the Feb 22nd received date.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bh_sarah said:

53500. Unfortunately one of the biggest ranges and I am guessing it's because of President's Day holiday on the 21st, so all cases they got Friday to Monday have the Feb 22nd received date.

Heyy, what does that range mean and also how do you find it? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

They should be processing some February filers already no?

No, they never *actively* worked on February until now, but for the past month there has been close to zero movement, just denied expedites, some case denials, and one expedited case approved. I even gave up on scanning my own group as often as I once did. I think in January there were a LOT of "case closed benefit received by other means" updated (K3s) and it gave me hope, but that was it. After that, silence.

NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
3 minutes ago, KonBrian said:

Heyy, what does that range mean and also how do you find it? 

Means cases with receipt number ending from 53500 to 53999. It's a common thing to group the cases by groups of 500 due to CaseTracker app (the max is 500 cases scanned per time). I use CaseTracker to scan the February cases (approximated because there are some January and March cases on the first and last ranges), but some people here use a custom script to do so, also in groups of 500.

I see you're a September 22 filer, your range should even have one more number since it zeroes in October (I could be wrong haha, I only scan my month).

NOA1:

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

I see you're a September 22 filer, your range should even have one more number since it zeroes in October (I could be wrong haha, I only scan my month).

Surprisingly some late September filers got WAC23 numbers. I noticed that when I tried getting a baseline for October 22, being part of that group.

Edited by Naterson

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naterson said:

Surprisingly some late September filers got WAC23 numbers. I noticed that when I tried getting a baseline for October 22, being part of that group.

I wonder if it's cases they temporarily lost haha then they started the new 2023 receipt number and suddenly found a forgotten September case that needs to be entered into the system. (Isn't it crazy how this freaking thing is paper-based when it could all be digital!!!?)

There are few late February cases along with some March groups as well, but I just don't consider them or else I'd have to track them individually to not skew my month data. It's always approximate to save time unfortunately, that's why I appreciate @Obllak's precise data on month's totals. 

NOA1:

Just now, Bh_sarah said:

I wonder if it's cases they temporarily lost haha then they started the new 2023 receipt number and suddenly found a forgotten September case that needs to be entered into the system. (Isn't it crazy how this freaking thing is paper-based when it could all be digital!!!?)

There are few late February cases along with some March groups as well, but I just don't consider them or else I'd have to track them individually to not skew my month data. It's always approximate to save time unfortunately, that's why I appreciate @Obllak's precise data on month's totals. 

When I filed I was in shock for the first week of filling out the paperwork, I was like I 100000% have to have done this incorrectly because there is no way in 2022 that it is a paper application. And then all my research led me to Visa Journey hahaha

Timeline
3 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

When I filed I was in shock for the first week of filling out the paperwork, I was like I 100000% have to have done this incorrectly because there is no way in 2022 that it is a paper application. And then all my research led me to Visa Journey hahaha

Absolutely, it's crazy. I can't even imagine the stacks of paper they have filed away, and just waiting to be reviewed. They must have some giant warehouses to keep it all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Naterson said:

I am an early September filer so I have WAC22, i think i would freak out if i had WAC23 😬 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, KonBrian said:

I am an early September filer so I have WAC22, i think i would freak out if i had WAC23 😬 

I am an WAC23 *cries* As a October 2022 filler :,)

Timeline

It's just their fiscal year that ends in October, your receipt number is still 2022, don't worry too much! haha

NOA1:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.