AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 3/9/2023 at 7:36 PM, ChiuA said:

October 2022, and we are like already planning moving my stuff over, I have to stay 3 more months after cancelling my apartment, so we are already planning all of this! Even like all vaccinations and stuff...Idk how someone can be salty over someone else being approved! Spend ur time rather planning what to do once u get approved! There is SOO much to think about! I already started shipping some of my stuff to my fiances house even, because if they keep this speed up, we will actually be approved by October/November! He is coming for a months, and 2 months later I stay for a month! Time goes by so quiiick! Honestly rather spend my time getting information and planning than being salty on FB xD 

Hey, this might be an irrelevant question to this thread but I'm interested to know, which company did you use to ship your stuff? We are Sept 2022 filers and I'm currently thinking to start shipping stuff too from europe and there are so many companies but some of them have very different prices and i cannot understand why. 

55 minutes ago, KonBrian said:

Hey, this might be an irrelevant question to this thread but I'm interested to know, which company did you use to ship your stuff? We are Sept 2022 filers and I'm currently thinking to start shipping stuff too from europe and there are so many companies but some of them have very different prices and i cannot understand why. 

If you find something good let me know! I'm also in Greece 

1 hour ago, New Romantics said:

Great numbers this week!

It was a good week. But I am not sure what weeks I like better to get to these results lol, I think I prefer when Monday starts with a BANG and they process 300+ cases instead of a steady ~200 cases per day lol

Edited by FromMexico W/Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

It was a good week. But I am not sure what weeks I like better to get to these results lol, I think I prefer when Monday starts with a BANG and they process 300+ cases instead of a steady ~200 cases per day lol

I like the explosive Mondays too, but on weeks like this one it leaves me with anxiety that the rest of the week is going to drop off and processing rates will drop off again.

Great week though! We're on track for an amazing month too.

8 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Haha yes I get that. It's very satisfying to see 300+

2 minutes ago, Naterson said:

I like the explosive Mondays too, but on weeks like this one it leaves me with anxiety that the rest of the week is going to drop off and processing rates will drop off again.

Great week though! We're on track for an amazing month too.

Exactly. I am like waiting for the day of 120 cases when they "start slow"

4,500+ cases here we come!!!

Edited by FromMexico W/Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I spent my precious time here reading all this stuff more than anything else now. But it’s rewarding to see the numbers being processed daily compared to a few months ago. 
thanks to all these tech savvy members that are working hard for us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, KonBrian said:

Well we decided to take for not heavy stuff (Like I am a massive anime figure collector :P) Hermes because they go off weight which they aren't super heavy, and for the heavy stuff DHL. Though Hermes so far never had ANY bad experiece, nor any of my friends did, and it always arrived on time, on DHL I always have delays lol... It comes down to how heavy ur stuff is and all that, but I as example due my collection fully already planned to waste around 1000 euros to ship all my stuff *cries in pain of being a collector) I think USPS here could work too, we didn't check their prices because IMO they are usually more expensive, but might be worth to look into? Just from personal experience from shipping figures I didn't even wanna bother looking into it but maybe I should have lol .. Q Q Hope I was able to help a bit!

Does anyone know when Uscis updates processing times each month? I am also curious how how close they will actually come to reaching their 6 month cycle time by FY 2023.... that's only 6.5 months away. That means if you file right now you should get approved by Sep 30, 2023. Although it seems very unlikely they will reach their goal, I hope they can at least come close. 

20 minutes ago, Oregonian97 said:

Does anyone know when Uscis updates processing times each month? I am also curious how how close they will actually come to reaching their 6 month cycle time by FY 2023.... that's only 6.5 months away. That means if you file right now you should get approved by Sep 30, 2023. Although it seems very unlikely they will reach their goal, I hope they can at least come close. 

This is not going to happen. In fact the article talking about the 6 month goal has been removed. 

14 minutes ago, Cheesehead22 said:

This is not going to happen. In fact the article talking about the 6 month goal has been removed. 

I agree that they won't reach 6 months by the end of the fiscal year, but I wouldn't say that it has anything to do with the article being removed, that has no bearing imo. I do think there is a VERY real possibility that September/October 2023 filers will see single digit month processing times from NOA1 to 2. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Cheesehead22 said:

https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/news-releases/uscis-announces-new-actions-to-reduce-backlogs-expand-premium-processing-and-provide-relief-to-work

This article?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Naterson said:

I'm always confused when people say it's removed unless they mean another. I know a member was saying it was removed a month or two ago only for it to be linked in a recent report/news 🤣

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.