AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ngillet said:

So here is my best attempt at creating one for January.... Thoughts? Changes? Suggestions? 

image.png

Oooh, that looks great! Might try the same @mw & rg k1 idea on February cases too on Excel! Haha It’s great to visualize it illustrated like that and by week!

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

6 hours ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

I'm curious about the RFEs that you both mention. Would you be willing to share what they needed? 

For us, they asked for more proof of having met 2 years prior to filing, his letter of intent (had only submitted one, as per the now fired lawyer), and proof of citizenship for the USC. Hope that helps😊😊

now we wait nervously for an answer 😅

36 minutes ago, ss & mj said:

For us, they asked for more proof of having met 2 years prior to filing, his letter of intent (had only submitted one, as per the now fired lawyer), and proof of citizenship for the USC. Hope that helps😊😊

now we wait nervously for an answer 😅

What did you include? I included passport stamp,.airplane tickets, pictures together, a letter from the hotel saying we stayed there. What more could they want?

23 hours ago, Cheesehead22 said:

What did you include? I included passport stamp,.airplane tickets, pictures together, a letter from the hotel saying we stayed there. What more could they want?

I included all that (minus letter from hotel), letters of intent and my bio page as proof of citizenship (though they said on the notice they had my passport so that was confusing😵💫). 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I actually have a question, I hope that's alright to ask and not a dumb question! (Sorry if it is TT)

I saw they're done with december 52 (almost 53%) now, they change monthy usually around 40-50% , and they aren't working on 3 months, but rather on 2 now, does that mean december will soon swap to Feb? And what happened with the 3rd month? Is it likely that they'll start Feb and March together? O.O

I am just wondering before it was Nov Dec Jan and now its only Dec and Jan :0 Hope thats ok to ask!

23 minutes ago, ChiuA said:

I actually have a question, I hope that's alright to ask and not a dumb question! (Sorry if it is TT)

I saw they're done with december 52 (almost 53%) now, they change monthy usually around 40-50% , and they aren't working on 3 months, but rather on 2 now, does that mean december will soon swap to Feb? And what happened with the 3rd month? Is it likely that they'll start Feb and March together? O.O

I am just wondering before it was Nov Dec Jan and now its only Dec and Jan :0 Hope thats ok to ask!

They are still working on November with roughly 30 daily cases but they will likely start February very soon, maybe even next week.

I can promise you however that they will not start March together with February.

Edited by Nikobe

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Nikobe said:

They are still working on November with roughly 30 daily cases but they will likely start February very soon, maybe even next week.

I can promise you however that they will not start March together with February.

Ahh thank you very much!

I was wondering because they weren't outlined red anymore (November) and I got a bit confused! :P

Honestly just happy to see UCSIS is speeding up! :D To be close for them to start FEB soon is massive haha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Slovenia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, ChiuA said:

Ahh thank you very much!

I was wondering because they weren't outlined red anymore (November) and I got a bit confused! :P

Honestly just happy to see UCSIS is speeding up! :D To be close for them to start FEB soon is massive haha.

They are still working on cases for November and previous months. The "active" tails stretches from August 2021 to January 2022, but since they process so little amount of cases compared to December and January cases, November is not in the "hot zone" anymore, therefore not colored red. If you look at the bottom right from the table in "Total Cases", you can see % of cases processed the previous day. Everything before August is marked as "ghost cases", since there is barely any activity.

1 minute ago, Ok-Mix said:

Based on the daily average so far in March, and the number of business days in this month (a long one!), USCIS could very easily hit 4,500 cases!  FINGERS CROSSED...

YESSS!!!! Like you said, if they hold their current pace that they have had since the new year, over the next 6 months they will average ~4,300/mo and process north of 25k cases. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Obllak... On FB I just saw a post in the Nov 21 group- referring to your sheet and they are upset about how March 22 is being touched... am I reading it right because it does seem that way.  Hard to believe all those approvals are just from expedite!

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ok-Mix said:

@Obllak... On FB I just saw a post in the Nov 21 group- referring to your sheet and they are upset about how March 22 is being touched... am I reading it right because it does seem that way.  Hard to believe all those approvals are just from expedite!

I was actually in there, and I am 90% sure that those are either expedited, or probably cases USCIS randomly picked out, I think they have done so before 😧 Ofc knowledge isn't as good as @Obllak but following the sheet, don't think they are hot working on march yet, tho that would be nice T T ... The person who was there was actually Idk, speechless for people like that. Makes me sad that just because someone isn't approved , they are so mad :( ... It's a painful process but getting everyone down makes me sad... we should be happy for one and another :) 

Edited by ChiuA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There have been anecdotal comments about cases being processed in batches (i.e. an agent gets a stack to work on at a time). If that's the case and one agent is quicker than others they may get to the later cases sooner and show approvals that don't seem to align with the current focus.

It's definitely hard to see USCIS "move on" and be left behind. We're all in this together, and hopefully they can keep up the faster processing and maybe even get even faster. I'm trying to plan for the worst but hope for the best. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.