Sarge2155

N-400 January 2023 Filers

612 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, MK_Dallas said:

Anyone attended N400 interview please confirm if the interview officer checking passports and Visas?

Yes they asked for and checked both passport and GC.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Indeed January 2023 filers was a good month to file the N-400 as most of us are done or in the process of being done. My wife's ceremony is April 25th Dallas, TX! I don't think January was any great omen just the luck of the draw, nevertheless; great work everyone!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

17 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Indeed January 2023 filers was a good month to file the N-400 as most of us are done or in the process of being done. My wife's ceremony is April 25th Dallas, TX! I don't think January was any great omen just the luck of the draw, nevertheless; great work everyone!

Yes it was! 3 months for the whole process is extremely fast. 
Also, the field office makes the difference, mine is not in a big city.

I’m very happy to be done with the process.

btw my I751 status did not change.

Edited by Dioman

2 hours ago, Zxcvbnmz said:

Guys the time has come. I passed the interview today. I was asked the civic questions, reading and writing, go trough my n400 and that was it. The total duration was 2 and half months

Congrats! Did you get approval or only passed the interview? Any idea when the oath will be scheduled?

On 2/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, Muru said:

Finished biometrics today 2/22 in Tukwila. Took maybe 30 to 45 mins. 

Case status changed even as I was driving back home “Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS”

ETA still says 10 months. 

4/19: Status changed to to Interview Scheduled on 6/8. 

I was beginning to wonder if January was really hot :D 

46 minutes ago, Muru said:

4/19: Status changed to to Interview Scheduled on 6/8. 

I was beginning to wonder if January was really hot :D 

I told you it was hot 🔥

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Well, January did not help me... I'm just here waiting after my biometrics. Case is being actively reviewed since Feb 6th

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Happy days today, was able to get the 2022 IRS transcript for my interview in less than 2 weeks.

I am trying to study using one of the apps, with a 20 count question set I'm 100% or miss 1 question.

I just hope this is a simple approval and I can get my same day oath scheduled as I need to travel out of the country for a funeral May 10th

I-751 Application - Nov 26, 2012.
NOA - Nov 27, 2012.
Bio Appointment Dec 31, 2012.
New Appointment Jan 8, 2013.

I-751 Removal of Conditions - Approved May 28 2013

Green Card Production notice - June 13 2013

Green Card Received - June 20, 2013

Citizenship Application - January 17, 2023

39 minutes ago, kiwirst said:

Happy days today, was able to get the 2022 IRS transcript for my interview in less than 2 weeks.

I am trying to study using one of the apps, with a 20 count question set I'm 100% or miss 1 question.

I just hope this is a simple approval and I can get my same day oath scheduled as I need to travel out of the country for a funeral May 10th

Pushing kinda close, not sure if you can get a passport that quickly unless you pay big bucks!

Citizenship Complete!

8 hours ago, Rocio0010 said:

Well, January did not help me... I'm just here waiting after my biometrics. Case is being actively reviewed since Feb 6th

You’re not alone. We’re still waiting. No word on movement/transfer of ROC either.  @yoda one for me have you heard anything from Milwaukee? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.