J&D1008

DECEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Carolina y Chris said:

So next, you have to wait for Bogotá to receive the case and then once they send the welcome packet you can schedule the interview? Is that correct?

Yes i have to wait until my case is received in Bogotá, but i dont have to wait for welcome letter to schedule my interview, when my case says "ready" i can do it (at least in my embassy).

On 2/3/2023 at 7:59 PM, animax said:

Our NOA2 was 12/1/2022. I submitted an inquiry on Tuesday 1/31/2023 and today (Friday 2/3/2023) they replied with our case number! I can't believe it!

Nice, congrats that's great news that NVC is moving along with the cases. Did NVC also email you the "Invoice ID Number" or just the case number? Were you able to log in to CEAC with just the case number? On the CEAC website did you log into the "Immigrant Visa Check" or "Non-Immigrant Visa Check?

Thanks

On 2/4/2023 at 4:20 AM, Kimberlyn Férnand said:

I received my case number from NVC two days ago. My NOA2 is december 3, I sent an inquiry and three days later they give me my case number.

Nice, congrats that's great news that NVC is moving along with the cases. Did NVC also email you the "Invoice ID Number" or just the case number? Were you able to log in to CEAC with just the case number? On the CEAC website did you log into the "Immigrant Visa Check" or "Non-Immigrant Visa Check?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Just now, LA1234 said:

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks! We got the invoice number as well and can log into CEAC and see "AT NVC" status. I guess for some strange reason we have to use "Immigrant Visa Check"--"Non-immigrant Visa Check" doesn't work.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, LA1234 said:

Thanks

Thanks

Just the case number, and yes i did log into CEAC, im currenly at NVC

5 minutes ago, Dray3 said:

So my K1 visa was approved on Dec 6th 2022 and I know NVC has informed me that they received the case but have not logged my application into their system. Is everyone else on the same boat? I sent them an email 2 days ago still havent heard back.

I wrote to them on Monday and I haven't heard back either. As you can see on my timeline, my noa2 is nov 28 and January 6 received date by the NVC. They're working on cases received on December 30 as of yesterday. I'm assuming they're looking at cases received on January 2 today. 

8 minutes ago, polishk1 said:

I wrote to them on Monday and I haven't heard back either. As you can see on my timeline, my noa2 is nov 28 and January 6 received date by the NVC. They're working on cases received on December 30 as of yesterday. I'm assuming they're looking at cases received on January 2 today. 

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Im not 100% sure when they received mine but i believe it was in mid January so thats good news that they are working on the Jan cases 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dray3 said:

So my K1 visa was approved on Dec 6th 2022 and I know NVC has informed me that they received the case but have not logged my application into their system. Is everyone else on the same boat? I sent them an email 2 days ago still havent heard back.

I am on the same boat.

My case was approved on Dec 8th 2022 and was received at some point before Jan 5th 2023.

I emailed NVC research and they replied on Feb 7th 2023 that our case is waiting data entry into their systems.

Hopefully I will get something soon.

1 minute ago, tartpief said:

I am on the same boat.

My case was approved on Dec 8th 2022 and was received at some point before Jan 5th 2023.

I emailed NVC research and they replied on Feb 7th 2023 that our case is waiting data entry into their systems.

Hopefully I will get something soon.

I wonder if you guys messaged today if you would get the same message we did on Monday… I’m NOA2 9th Dec and they’re currently working on ours. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I got my case number from NVC. I emailed them on Friday and received the answer today. It still says "At NVC". It was assigned a number on February 1st. Hopefully they'll ship it next week since they are supposed to ship every other week. I'm not holding my breath on that one because they also used to take no more than 6 weeks to create a case.

17 minutes ago, biscoito1r said:

I got my case number from NVC. I emailed them on Friday and received the answer today. It still says "At NVC". It was assigned a number on February 1st. Hopefully they'll ship it next week since they are supposed to ship every other week. I'm not holding my breath on that one because they also used to take no more than 6 weeks to create a case.

Can you update your timeline please? It would be helpful to others. Thanks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.