J&D1008

DECEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

128 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Poppy65100 said:

image.png.ee9d5f1f843a465c9fa631153cb6748f.png

Massive jump guys!!! They're on ones they received in December!!

Ours was approved 9th Dec - I'm eager to know where NVC likely received ours.

In addition to this we had a reply from the NVC on the 11th Jan to say ours was received. As we hadn't emailed any earlier, it's possible they received ours before I guess. 

It's annoying we cannot see then precise date.

22 minutes ago, Poppy65100 said:

In addition to this we had a reply from the NVC on the 11th Jan to say ours was received. As we hadn't emailed any earlier, it's possible they received ours before I guess. 

It's annoying we cannot see then precise date.

Same thing happened to me!! I emailed them and asked them when it was received and they still haven't answered me back

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

People on this forum have reported that it took about one month for the case to be received by the NVC from USCIS. So this is good news mainly to those approved in November. We should expect something by the end of February.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Good news that NVC is speeding up! I am excited as someone who got a December 8th NOA2. Our case may be able to leave NVC by the end of Feb at this rate!

FYI

12/08/2022: NOA2

Sometime btw 12/16/2022-01/05/2023: NVC received our file

On 01/30/2023, NVC research replied our case is still waiting for data entry (No NVC case number yet)

Edited by tartpief

Hi All,

Does anyone know if its possible to add the beneficiary's email address to NVC file so the fiance also gets email notifications. Once NVC sends the case to the embassy does anyone know who gets notified from the embassy is it the petitioner, beneficiary or both and how do they notify that person by email or mail? The reason why I am asking is because I only recall them asking for the petitioners email address on Form I-129F and am curious to know how the beenficiary gets notified by the embassy when they receive the  case from NVC.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, LA1234 said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know if its possible to add the beneficiary's email address to NVC file so the fiance also gets email notifications. Once NVC sends the case to the embassy does anyone know who gets notified from the embassy is it the petitioner, beneficiary or both and how do they notify that person by email or mail? The reason why I am asking is because I only recall them asking for the petitioners email address on Form I-129F and am curious to know how the beenficiary gets notified by the embassy when they receive the  case from NVC.

Thanks

In the same boat. Would like to know how the beneficiary gets the email notifications for like visa interviews once NVC sends the case to the beneficiary's embassy?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, LA1234 said:

Hi All,

Thanks

Check that link with the pdf on the very first post on this topic.

Timeline
2 hours ago, animax said:

Our NOA2 was 12/1/2022. I submitted an inquiry on Tuesday 1/31/2023 and today (Friday 2/3/2023) they replied with our case number! I can't believe it!

My NOA2 is the same as yours. I was going to wait a couple more weeks but since you already got your number I decided to send an inquiry. Let's see how it goes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I received my case number from NVC two days ago. My NOA2 is december 3, I sent an inquiry and three days later they give me my case number.

Timeline
9 hours ago, polishk1 said:

Amazing. So they told you that your case was received on January 5? Mine was received on the 6th thanks. 

Yes

Timeline
18 hours ago, Kimberlyn Férnand said:

I received my case number from NVC two days ago. My NOA2 is december 3, I sent an inquiry and three days later they give me my case number.

So next, you have to wait for Bogotá to receive the case and then once they send the welcome packet you can schedule the interview? Is that correct?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.