Sarge2155

October 2022 - AOS Filers

133 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Qui said:

I can’t believe it. My heart is still racing and my hands are still cold. Baltimore FO - approved in 4 months & 20 days - no RFE, waived interview, all DIY from K1 to AOS.

K1 AOS Timeline

10/03/2022 - Priority Date
10/26/2022 - Biometrics
12/30/2022 - EAD/AP Approved (expedited: previously posted here too)
01/09/2023 - EAD/AP On Hand
02/22/2023 - AOS Approved

I can entertain questions if you have any although I‘m not an expert. I’m keeping everyone in my prayers for faster processing! God is good. 🙏🏻

Wow that was fast. Congrats!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Qui said:

I can’t believe it. My heart is still racing and my hands are still cold. Baltimore FO - approved in 4 months & 20 days - no RFE, waived interview, all DIY from K1 to AOS.

K1 AOS Timeline

10/03/2022 - Priority Date
10/26/2022 - Biometrics
12/30/2022 - EAD/AP Approved (expedited: previously posted here too)
01/09/2023 - EAD/AP On Hand
02/22/2023 - AOS Approved

I can entertain questions if you have any although I‘m not an expert. I’m keeping everyone in my prayers for faster processing! God is good. 🙏🏻

Congratulations 👏..I hope we all hear good news soon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, lonewolf23 said:

Wow that was fast. Congrats!! 

13 hours ago, Sara Tony said:

Congratulations 👏..I hope we all hear good news soon

Thank you both!!! Hoping yours get approved soon too!!!

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Polly3 said:

Hi

Our case was also approved on 2/19/23

did you receive your green card yet? What does your status say? 

Yup! Got it on 03/01!

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi All,

My wife's GC was approved yesterday! 🥳 I guess our interview was waived and it totally came out of the blue, we hadn't had EAD/AP approved yet. Best of luck to all those still waiting that you get approved soon! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, confusedsoul said:

Hi! How many days before they reply to your expedite requests in the 1st and 2nd request? 

The first expedition was on 02/14/23. I got an email requesting additional documents a few hours after referral number was created. I faxed all docs later on the same day. 
Did not hear anything in the meantime. I decided to fax the same docs 2 more times a few days after. 
Half a mont went by, decided to give another try. Second expedition was on 03/01/23. Got the same email I got the first time within a few hours. Faxed THE SAME docs I did the first time right away. 

Got it approved on 03/06/23. 

On 3/9/2023 at 11:04 AM, Jaydenx said:

The first expedition was on 02/14/23. I got an email requesting additional documents a few hours after referral number was created. I faxed all docs later on the same day. 
Did not hear anything in the meantime. I decided to fax the same docs 2 more times a few days after. 
Half a mont went by, decided to give another try. Second expedition was on 03/01/23. Got the same email I got the first time within a few hours. Faxed THE SAME docs I did the first time right away. 

Got it approved on 03/06/23. 

Hi! Got a good news today. I checked My USCIS account and my EAD and Advance Parole were approved after a week I faxed the evidences. Thank God. I can start searching right now for work 🙂

Timeline
9 minutes ago, confusedsoul said:

Hi! Got a good news today. I checked My USCIS account and my EAD and Advance Parole were approved after a week I faxed the evidences. Thank God. I can start searching right now for work 🙂

Good for you!! Are you adjusting from K1? 
Mine was delivered yesterday after a whole week of no status updates whatsoever. It went straight from “card was produced” to me got it in the mail. 

2 minutes ago, Jaydenx said:

Good for you!! Are you adjusting from K1? 
Mine was delivered yesterday after a whole week of no status updates whatsoever. It went straight from “card was produced” to me got it in the mail. 

Yes from K1. My status says Card is Being Produced. In the Document tab for Form I-765 in my USCIS account there is an approval letter. In the Form I-131 is says there Case Closed.

30 minutes ago, confusedsoul said:

Yes from K1. My status says Card is Being Produced. In the Document tab for Form I-765 in my USCIS account there is an approval letter. In the Form I-131 is says there Case Closed.

I got 5 emails 4am today saying "we have taken action on your case". Hopefully they are also working on my AOS. But anyways I still happy having my EAD approved.

Edited by confusedsoul

Timeline
Just now, confusedsoul said:

Did you also receive in your mail saying "we have taken action on your case"? I got 5 emails 4am today. Hopefully they are also working on my AOS. But anyways I still happy having my EAD approved.

I only got 1 email “we have taken action on your case” early in the morning around 5:41am on march 14. I know there would be a delay on update so I didnt check the status immediately. Around noon, the status changed to “Card was delivered to me by the post office”. Other than that  i didnt get any email notifications for “card is being produced” or “card was produced” at all. 

Just know that they are working on your card production without updating your status lol. At least a bunch of people have experienced the same thing as I have seen. If they do update yours, consider yourself lucky 😅

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey everyone, about how long should it take once the I-485 is approved to actually receive the greencard? My wife's I-485 was approved on 3/3, but the status hasn't changed since then, and the only thing we've received was the approval notice (I-797) on 3/14. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.