AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Simplytex said:

Interviews is completely dependent on the country/responsible embassy/consulate, so even if DQ happens around the same time, interview letters can vary widely.

Yes, sure! I mean in general... I've been searching for "interview letter" / etc around here for the last couple weeks and regardless of the outpost I'm not seeing many results.

• 2 weeks later...

Got our dq yesterday! Originally submitted august 25, rfe October 20 for co sponsors 1099 and proof of domicile for myself. Then dq dec 1 so a little over 3 months from submitting to dq. Seems to be about a two month wait for interview at Swedish embassy so if all goes well be in the states by beginning of summer :D 

7 hours ago, MandKF said:

Got our dq yesterday! Originally submitted august 25, rfe October 20 for co sponsors 1099 and proof of domicile for myself. Then dq dec 1 so a little over 3 months from submitting to dq. Seems to be about a two month wait for interview at Swedish embassy so if all goes well be in the states by beginning of summer :D 

Congratulations 🥂

1 hour ago, TayTay2022 said:

Got my DQ yesterday!!!!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Original submission 8/26

RFE submission 10/21

DQ'D 12/3

Now waiting for interview date. 🥂

Hey what was the RFE for?

23 hours ago, J&R_NY said:

Hey what was the RFE for?

Missing certificate from first marriage -- so stupid. And clear version of divorce certificate. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Missing certificate from first marriage -- so stupid. And clear version of divorce certificate. 

Interesting, from your first marriage they wanted both the certificate and divorce paperwork? I luckily decided to attach both... Though I'm worried that the reviewer is going to be dumb (I was trying to be smart and combined all my first marriage stuff into one pdf, with a cover page explaining it ...) I guess I'll find out tomorrow or Wednesday

33 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Interesting, from your first marriage they wanted both the certificate and divorce paperwork? I luckily decided to attach both... Though I'm worried that the reviewer is going to be dumb (I was trying to be smart and combined all my first marriage stuff into one pdf, with a cover page explaining it ...) I guess I'll find out tomorrow or Wednesday

I got dq and didn't need marriage certificate from first marriage. Just divorce decree. 

11 hours ago, Simplytex said:

It was his they were asking for. My lawyer had already uploaded mine. I couldn't believe she didn't do his and them uploaded a noon legible copy of the divorce seriously smh.... I should have done everything myself.  If you haven't done so already I would suggest uploading them separately if you can. I'm praying you get DQ'D 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 this week!!!!! 

11 hours ago, Scott12579 said:

I got dq and didn't need marriage certificate from first marriage. Just divorce decree. 

I seriously didn't understand why either. They decide what they want. No black and white format here unfortunately. It's like playing Russian roulette 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.