170 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Same here. I was expecting mine to go up because that is what I’ve been hearing here. But mine went from 2 months to 5 weeks. I know I know it’s not completely accurate. My PD is June 8th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Did anybody notice their processing time go up? Ours has been consistently going down every month. We were down to 4 months and I logged in expecting it to drop down to 3 (it has been doing this midway through each month) and it jumped up to 6 months. Super disappointing. 

Also does anyone know how we can confirm what service center ours is at? Our NOA1 says Texas but I am wondering if it got transferred and that's why we have additional time added on. 

42 minutes ago, ECS_2306 said:

Did anybody notice their processing time go up? Ours has been consistently going down every month. We were down to 4 months and I logged in expecting it to drop down to 3 (it has been doing this midway through each month) and it jumped up to 6 months. Super disappointing. 

Also does anyone know how we can confirm what service center ours is at? Our NOA1 says Texas but I am wondering if it got transferred and that's why we have additional time added on. 

What is your PD? Since you're posting in this topic I assume July. The internet is full of stories like yours and people are freaking out for nothing, since literally nothing has changed, except the displayed fake time.

You can ask a live agent. Please search the forum on how to do this.

Timeline
On 4/12/2023 at 9:21 PM, mapi said:

What is your PD? Since you're posting in this topic I assume July. The internet is full of stories like yours and people are freaking out for nothing, since literally nothing has changed, except the displayed fake time.

You can ask a live agent. Please search the forum on how to do this.

Yes, July. It's valid for people to be concerned if processing time has increased. Can you elaborate on why you believe this is a "fake time"?  

Timeline
On 4/14/2023 at 6:47 PM, ShazShaz said:

Hi y'all! Filed online on 13th July 2022 and got NOA1 status the next day. Since then, no more updates. 9 mths and still counting. :( Emma live agent said our case is at Potomac SC :( :(

We are right there with you 🙁 Filed July 24th, 2022 and no updates since except a transfer from Texas to Potomac service center. I'm wondering if any July 2022 folks filed a K3? We were advised by a lawyer not to because the time takes just as long as the I-130. Based off current processing times for the K3 and I-130, I regret not submitting it immediately after the I-130. 

Judging by previous months, I'd expect June & July filers to start getting to the next step in July and August.  

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

1 hour ago, ECS_2306 said:

We are right there with you 🙁 Filed July 24th, 2022 and no updates since except a transfer from Texas to Potomac service center. I'm wondering if any July 2022 folks filed a K3? We were advised by a lawyer not to because the time takes just as long as the I-130. Based off current processing times for the K3 and I-130, I regret not submitting it immediately after the I-130. 

You can always submit a K3 now. It may not help but it wont hurt. 

1 hour ago, NeonParticles said:

Judging by previous months, I'd expect June & July filers to start getting to the next step in July and August.  

I asked Emma again today and the live  agent again told me my case was at Potomac SC. But this agent added a new fact: my case was placed under review on 27th March! Hopefully it means someone is actively looking at my case and I'll hear back soon!

1 hour ago, ECS_2306 said:

We didn't submit K3, wasn't aware of it! Haha. 

4 hours ago, NeonParticles said:

Yep i think so too.. we didn’t file K3 but i think decision should come around July/Aug

8 hours ago, ECS_2306 said:

Yes, July. It's valid for people to be concerned if processing time has increased. Can you elaborate on why you believe this is a "fake time"?  

Because many people had a displayed time much shorter than approx. 12 months from their PD. Meaning; with a bit logical thinking and Googling you could find that this would never happen. Then they finally changed the display time to the true times and everybody freaked out.

I agree it's totally idiot to rollout a new it feature without it even working, but that's another story.

Good luck anyways 

8 hours ago, NeonParticles said:

Yup, July earliesy.

We filed K3 in December, but it hasn't done anything for us.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IMG_2369.thumb.jpeg.35a8ce0e2eefdeef5710c0feba913c7d.jpegis anybody else processing time showing this? 😔

Field Office: Seattle, WA

10/11/2016 - AOS Package Mailed 
10/14/2016 - Priority Date
11/18/2016 - Biometrics Done

1/21/2017 - EAD Card in hand

5/12/2017 - Interview Scheduled 

06/14/2017 - Interview done 

08/03/2017 - Conditional Green Card received 

N-400 (319b, Military Spouse Overseas) & i-751 Combo

04/30/2019 - ROC Package Mailed
05/10/2019 - Email notification 

05/14/2019 - Extension letter received

05/20/2019 - Priority date for N-400

06/18/2019 - Biometrics

09/23/2019 - Combo N-400 & ROC interview

09/26/2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.