170 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Got approved!!!

NOA1: July 29th 2022

APPROVAL: June 30th 2023

No RFE thankfully! So glad one third of the journey is done. 

Quick question: Is the Welcome E-mail received by the beneficiary or petitioner? Or is it like a common account? Don't really know what to expect. Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, Flavia-Bianca said:

Got approved!!!

NOA1: July 29th 2022

APPROVAL: June 30th 2023

No RFE thankfully! So glad one third of the journey is done. 

Quick question: Is the Welcome E-mail received by the beneficiary or petitioner? Or is it like a common account? Don't really know what to expect. Thanks!!!

Conrats! :)

From my case and what people are saying it’s an email. I got it as a petioner.

I saw approval online on 6/13, but the letter in the mail didnt come in until 6/19.

The NVC welcome email came on 6/21.

Good luck and hoping you’ll get it any day now :)

5 hours ago, Flavia-Bianca said:

Congrats! Both will get the email. The address should be: national_visa_center@state.gov and subject: Notice of Immigration Visa Case Creation. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anybody else still waiting? 😪

PD July 7

Texas SC 

Field Office: Seattle, WA

10/11/2016 - AOS Package Mailed 
10/14/2016 - Priority Date
11/18/2016 - Biometrics Done

1/21/2017 - EAD Card in hand

5/12/2017 - Interview Scheduled 

06/14/2017 - Interview done 

08/03/2017 - Conditional Green Card received 

N-400 (319b, Military Spouse Overseas) & i-751 Combo

04/30/2019 - ROC Package Mailed
05/10/2019 - Email notification 

05/14/2019 - Extension letter received

05/20/2019 - Priority date for N-400

06/18/2019 - Biometrics

09/23/2019 - Combo N-400 & ROC interview

09/26/2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
13 hours ago, theati said:

Me! PD July 1, Vermont. Hope we get approved soon

19 hours ago, JaMerican_2019 said:

Anybody else still waiting? 😪

PD July 7

Texas SC 

Me too, PD July 1. Okay, I am not alone... 😭 

• 1 month later...

New to this thread...

IR1

I-130 PD July 22, 2022.  Was approved June 26, 2023.  Now DQ'd and waiting to schedule interview.

Edited by flipicaneze

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

I submitted all the documents, including I-864 and 260, on the 18th of August. I just heard back from NVC, and they are asking for a different police clearance. I have applied for a new one and will submit it in 2 days. How is everyone else going? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
24 minutes ago, VB-100 said:

I submitted all the documents, including I-864 and 260, on the 18th of August. I just heard back from NVC, and they are asking for a different police clearance. I have applied for a new one and will submit it in 2 days. How is everyone else going? 

Just finished getting all documentation together and now we're going to start uploading and filling in everything. We are being a bit strategic with when we do things to hopefully make the timeline work in our favour. Still, such an exciting time to be so close!!! I feel like I can actually start getting excited about it all 😁

7 hours ago, VB-100 said:

We got DQ’d on 08/17! Patiently (not really lol) awaiting the IL. I am hoping we get that any day. Ceac still shows the case is at NVC, though. But not sure if that only changes to the embassy once you receive IL?

Timeline
1 hour ago, BLC said:

We got DQ’d on 08/17! Patiently (not really lol) awaiting the IL. I am hoping we get that any day. Ceac still shows the case is at NVC, though. But not sure if that only changes to the embassy once you receive IL?

Hi! Do you mind me asking how long DQ took? We're seeing about a month usually.

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline
16 hours ago, BLC said:

Apologies but I don’t understand DQ’d means. I am guessing it means disqualified but if they did disqualify you what was the reason given? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, VB-100 said:

Apologies but I don’t understand DQ’d means. I am guessing it means disqualified but if they did disqualify you what was the reason given? 

Ah sorry, means documentarily qualified/NVC approving your documents and sending your info for interviews. My fault! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.