TempunAlex

Getting a K-1 Visa fastest?

64 posts in this topic

Honestly now guys, they are just trolling.

How many of us have to comment to get the point across?

They have no desire to fill out a timeline.

31 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I read the thread.   What you experienced 7 years ago is completely irrelevant to the OP's current situation.  

Did I respond to the OP? No I quoted another person whom said:

"Most of us who did a K-1 even when the petition process was only 6 months (vs current 13 months) would have chosen a CR-1 in retrospect."

I am most and no way would I have chosen a CR1 over a K1 in retrospect.

32 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

It is not the standard. In the past 4 years, processing times for K1 have only been increasing. That’s a fact. Those “7 year ago timelines” don’t seem to be back all these years.

Time flies and for some reason Philippines has always seemed to move much faster for K1 approvals then other countries, this is well documented on this board, and I can vouch for it.

It will take some time for timelines to get back to normal, at least for Philippine, They had one of the harshest lockdown of any country in the world for 2 years.  Plus even today they require facemask at all times even outside or driving a car, and you still need vaccine to enter country, so it's will be years before they ever get back to normal.   

For me I am done with Philippines and all of Asia traveling there, I will be in Cancun Mexico hanging out for vacay.

*** Thread locked for review.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.