J&D1008

JULY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

88 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hello...Welcome!

For those who have just filed your I-129f application with USCIS, this thread has been created for your needs and for you to be with others experiencing different aspects of this journey. This is a place to ask questions and to share experiences. All are here to learn together.

Stay patient because this is a long process currently running 11-13 months for your NOA2 or petition approval by USCIS (first stage). Then your petition will be sent to NVC (second stage) and finally your interview at the embassy (third stage).  Also, do not compare yourself to others....Some will receive NOA-2 faster than others, some will be stuck at NVC for longer and then finally some will receive interviews fairly quickly at embassy. STAY PATIENT! 

Please create the timeline in your profile. Also note that USCIS goes by "Received date" :

Example

I-129 F Sent -  July 1, 2022

I-129 F Received - July 5, 2022 (NOA-1) 

I-129 F - Notice Date - July 8, 2022

In this example your NOA-1 should be July 5. This will help you fill out your timeline properly. 

readingForm.png

126C5E0C-2AEB-4B73-8680-7B62622C6113.jpeg.a51e82d1c2cdba251f8baab818bcb6e2.jpeg

•  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there

I’ve searched and this topic so I want to join. I am a petitioner an I sent the K-1 packet on 07/26 and got a text message with the Receipt number on 07/29. I haven’t received the NOA1 letter yet but probably sometime next week. I know it will be a long waiting time but let keep each other in high spirits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Could not wait to start this journey with my Fiancé. Never felt this strong connection with someone that lives so far away. Sent out on July 25th through UPS. Expected Delivery date was 7/28/2022. Received Date was July 27th. Notice Date was 07/29/2022. Got the Notice Letter on August 7th. Already planning to spend Christmas and New Year's with my Fiancé. Then hopefully again during the summer of 2023. Just taking one day at a time, since I work over nights...I  feel the days are going by so fast. Good Luck to all on their journeys. VJ apparently states I will receive an update on my case by the end of September.. early October.  Let's Go!(Tom Brady's Hertz commercial) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, PapiroNP said:

Could not wait to start this journey with my Fiancé. Never felt this strong connection with someone that lives so far away. Sent out on July 25th through UPS. Expected Delivery date was 7/28/2022. Received Date was July 27th. Notice Date was 07/29/2022. Got the Notice Letter on August 7th. Already planning to spend Christmas and New Year's with my Fiancé. Then hopefully again during the summer of 2023. Just taking one day at a time, since I work over nights...I  feel the days are going by so fast. Good Luck to all on their journeys. VJ apparently states I will receive an update on my case by the end of September.. early October.  Let's Go!(Tom Brady's Hertz commercial) 

I don't want to break your spirits, but you should note: end of september in 2023,  which is next year

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
3 hours ago, PapiroNP said:

End of September 2023 or early October 2023 

1 hour ago, Tom.Jen said:

I don't want to break your spirits, but you should note: end of september in 2023,  which is next year

Yeah, it was mid September of 2023 but with all these BL and delays... it got pushed towards the end of the month early next month, seems nice to know VJ will update the dates accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JenandAna said:

Has anyone heard back at all? My fiancé and I got our notice of receipt July 29 2022 and have heard nothing since then. 

They are on mostly April 2022 right now .. about 3 more months give or take before they get deep into July

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.