SMK 89

N400 JUNE 2022 FILERS

160 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, Tio said:

I forgot to add my timeline. The reason why I didn't send it back on Feb. 2022 was because I wanted to wait if the I-751 was adjudicated first, but as noticed below, it was not so I decided to send it. I want this process to be over with :):

It's as follows:

90 day mark for submission:  Feb. 2022.

Submitted N-400: June 10th, 2022 (online).

N-400 Online Biometrics Waiver: June 10th, 2022 (literary minutes after submission).

N-400 NOA1: June 10th, 2022 (online portal) + physical copy a week after in the mail.

I-751 Pending?: Yes, submitted on March, 2021.

I-751 Transferred?: Yes,  on June 15th, 2022 -- five days after N-400 online submission.

N-400 Current Status: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

I-751 Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

I-751 Field Office (FO): Originally, EAC but transferred to NBC on June 15th, 2022.

N-400 Field Office (FO): NYC, NY

Furthermore, I submitted a case status inquiry on June 30th, 2022 regarding my I-751 being out of normal processing time, according to their online tools. It has been 20 days since submission and I haven't received a response to this case inquiry. I'm hoping that they are taking this long because they are checking my cases and hopefully I receive an approval response on my I-751, at least. This waiting period is painful!

Good luck to all and may God help us ^_^!

I just received an update on this:

My N-400 interview has been scheduled on August 19th, 2022 for the end of September, 2022. I'm expecting a combo interview so I'm bringing my spouse with me. There has not been any movement on my I-751, other than being transferred to NBC on June 15th, 2022.

Does anyone in this same situation have any tips, specially if they are from NYC? 

Thanks!!!

20 hours ago, Tio said:

I just received an update on this:

My N-400 interview has been scheduled on August 19th, 2022 for the end of September, 2022. I'm expecting a combo interview so I'm bringing my spouse with me. There has not been any movement on my I-751, other than being transferred to NBC on June 15th, 2022.

Does anyone in this same situation have any tips, specially if they are from NYC? 

Thanks!!!

Congrats! After seeing your post, I looked at my USCIS account and my interview was scheduled the same date for October 6, 2022 :) I am also expecting a Combo interview in NYC. Good luck! I will be waiting to hear from your experience.

Spoiler

~~~~~~K1~~~~~~   

3 Apr 2017:        I-129f sent

5 Apr 2017:        NOA1 Received Date

10 Apr 2017:        NOA1 Notice Date

8 Aug 2017:        NOA 2 (120 days)

22 Aug 2017:        NVC received date

26 Aug 2017:        NVC left

28 Aug 2017:        Embassy Received

13 Sep 2017:       Medical Exam

25 Sep 2017:       Interview (Approved)

29 Sep 2017:        Visa Received

26 Jan 2018:         POE

02 Feb 2018:        Wedding

~~~~~~AOS/EAD/AP~~~~~~ 

15 Mar 2018: Received Date

20 Mar 2018: NOA Date

13 Apr  2018: Biometrics

14 Jun 2018: EAD Expedite

27 Jun 2018: EAD/ AP Approval

6 hours ago, Kabel said:

Congrats! After seeing your post, I looked at my USCIS account and my interview was scheduled the same date for October 6, 2022 :) I am also expecting a Combo interview in NYC. Good luck! I will be waiting to hear from your experience.

Congratulations as well! I'm getting everything ready now to avoid having issues in the days prior to the interview. I will sure be back to share my experience. I am hoping that it's indeed a combo interview so that my spouse and I can be over with this process!

On 6/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, JP John said:

Just filed N400 this morning on my first day of the 90 days.  Shows 16.5 months here in Charlotte NC.

Hey there, just today I filed N-400 too and the same day my I-751 has been approved. I also live in Charlotte. 
What is your timeline? 
Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

My husband just received his naturalization interview appointment. He didn’t get an email notification. We only found out after getting the letter in the mail. We then logged in into his USCIS online account and also saw the interview letter on his online case.  Here is his timeline:

Applied online: June 29

Biometrics: July 6

Interview letter received: September 3 (date of letter August 29)

Interview date: October 6 @ 11am 

Field office: Miami, FL

Applied under 3 year marriage 

Can’t believe his case moved so fast!!!!

1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

My husband just received his naturalization interview appointment. He didn’t get an email notification. We only found out after getting the letter in the mail. We then logged in into his USCIS online account and also saw the interview letter on his online case.  Here is his timeline:

Applied online: June 29

Biometrics: July 6

Interview letter received: September 3 (date of letter August 29)

Interview date: October 6 @ 11am 

Field office: Miami, FL

Applied under 3 year marriage 

Can’t believe his case moved so fast!!!!

Congratulations!! Do you have a pending I-751?

My wife just got her N-400 interview scheduled! No email notification - had to look at her app. on the USCIS website and check under the docs. tab and there it was! 

Applied online: June 30

Biometrics: Reused June 30

Interview letter received: August 30

Interview date: October 14 (9:30AM)

Field office: Tampa, FL

Applied after 5 years of marriage 

Wow this is nuts!  We just filed N-400 in June 2022 and my wife apparently has an interview October 3rd in the Phoenix office. Super fast and what a surprise!  For anyone that also got the notice, did any of you get a booklet of interview questions to study or anything else other than the noa?  We heard we were supposed to get a packet mailed to us as well but didn’t receive anything..  Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kev&Viv said:

Wow this is nuts!  We just filed N-400 in June 2022 and my wife apparently has an interview October 3rd in the Phoenix office. Super fast and what a surprise!  For anyone that also got the notice, did any of you get a booklet of interview questions to study or anything else other than the noa?  We heard we were supposed to get a packet mailed to us as well but didn’t receive anything..  Thank you!

My husband only received the interview appointment letter.
Is crazy how fast June cases are moving! We were expecting to have to wait at least 6 months for the interview appointment.

Btw, do I need to go with him to the interview? We filed under the 3 year marriage. The interview letter didn’t say anything about bringing the spouse.

3 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Is crazy how fast June cases are moving! We were expecting to have to wait at least 6 months for the interview appointment.

Btw, do I need to go with him to the interview? We filed under the 3 year marriage. The interview letter didn’t say anything about bringing the spouse.

We did the 3 year marriage too. I don’t think you have to go, but I need to figure out if I’m still allowed to go if my wife prefers me to be there with her..

On 7/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, midwinterrose said:

Just got interview scheduled notice for Cleveland office for 06 September 2022.  We filed June 16th, 2022.  Didn't get an email update, so we were quite surprised to find the letter in the mail today!

Cleveland office too mine is next month do you think u will have combo 

Filed: Timeline
On 9/4/2022 at 2:36 PM, CarlosSeoanes said:

You go only if his ROC (I751) is still pending. Otherwise just him.

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Urgent help required please: 

I am from Sacramento county (California). filed I-751 (Removal of Conditions) in July of 2021. I applied N-400 in May 2022. Before I filed N-400, my I-751 was moved from California Service Center to National Benefits Center and the status was updated to “Case is ready to be schedule for an interview”. My case is in that status since then. But, today I got a letter from USCIS LA County that they need a copy of original birth certificate of our child to make a decision. I am confused with “copy of original birth certificate”. I have two original copy of my daughter’s birth certificate. Should I send one of the Original copy to USCIS or Should I send a xerox copy of the birth certificate? Please suggest ASAP, I am looking to send the document by this weekend. Thank you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.