Meli022

Amman Jordan Interviews

119 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 12/5/2022 at 3:20 PM, Jordanian Bride said:

None so far, but we’re expecting interview letters to be sent this Dec 15-17.

I read on fb that a k1 from May-2022 got her interview in October and visa issued in early November. Do you know if k1 and cr1 are processed in same amount of time?

Timeline
3 hours ago, chadonius said:

I read on fb that a k1 from May-2022 got her interview in October and visa issued in early November. Do you know if k1 and cr1 are processed in same amount of time?

Spousal visas are in a different queue from fiancé visas. Next week DQ Aug-Oct are expected to get scheduled for February interviews. So you and I will probably get our IL in January, to be interviewed in March.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Spousal visas are in a different queue from fiancé visas. Next week DQ Aug-Oct are expected to get scheduled for February interviews. So you and I will probably get our IL in January, to be interviewed in March.

That would be fantastic. 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/7/2022 at 4:56 PM, chadonius said:

That would be fantastic. 

Today at 9:30 AM AMMAN time they sent out ILs for DQ August, September, and beginning of October to be interviewed in February 2023.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Today at 9:30 AM AMMAN time they sent out ILs for DQ August, September, and beginning of October to be interviewed in February 2023.

God is the greatest! We are getting close! We may see ours next month?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Inshallah, we’re all counting on that!!

Can’t help but consider this… What if I’m on my honeymoon during the interview date? Do I have the ability to change the date? I could obviously cancel my honeymoon if need be but that’s heartbreaking. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, chadonius said:

Can’t help but consider this… What if I’m on my honeymoon during the interview date? Do I have the ability to change the date? I could obviously cancel my honeymoon if need be but that’s heartbreaking. 

They tell you the interview date over a month in advance so you have enough time to plan. Changing the interview date is not recommended with the still-existing backlog.

Timeline
On 12/29/2022 at 11:37 PM, Jordanian Bride said:

Omg thank so much for sharing, this gives me  hopes that our time will come very soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jordanian Bride said:

They tell you the interview date over a month in advance so you have enough time to plan. Changing the interview date is not recommended with the still-existing backlog.

Any idea when the next batch of interview letters will likely come out? I’ll be in Amman in a months time and the possibility of her returning home with me is very exciting!

Timeline
3 hours ago, chadonius said:

Any idea when the next batch of interview letters will likely come out? I’ll be in Amman in a months time and the possibility of her returning home with me is very exciting!

Oh, I can imagine your excitement! They usually send them out Friday. Last Friday they sent out F2A interviews. For spouses of US citizens we’re expecting this Friday or the next!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.