Meli022

Amman Jordan Interviews

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Nope I had a stellar interview and was verbally approved by the CO! Was surprised by the DS5535 later

Anyway, last Monday (8 days ago) I was called by the embassy asking to send my passport through Aramex. Today my visa was ISSUED.

AP total length - exactly 14 days.

Sometimes nothing’s missing and it’s just security checks. They only tell you after you think you’ve been approved lol. 

IMG_0845.jpeg

So happy for you! 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/11/2023 at 8:41 AM, Jordanian Bride said:

Thank you!! I was terrified of being stuck for months.

How many packages do they send? 

Because for my husband in the Aramex app is showing 2

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Tiff2 said:

How many packages do they send? 

Because for my husband in the Aramex app is showing 2

Showed 2 for me too. In the end when you get the indication one of them has reached and is ready for pickup, you go to Aramex

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Showed 2 for me too. In the end when you get the indication one of them has reached and is ready for pickup, you go to Aramex

Thank you 😊,  I am glad that our journeys had come to an end. Thank you so much for your help. 

19 hours ago, Tiff2 said:

Thank you 😊,  I am glad that our journeys had come to an end. Thank you so much for your help. 

How long after your visa was issued. Were you able to pick up your passport? I made the account and signed up for free pickup at aramex in khaldeh but I'm wondering how many days between your account saying issued and you being notified that you can pick up your passport? 

Timeline
On 4/27/2023 at 4:17 AM, amajid2023 said:

How long after your visa was issued. Were you able to pick up your passport? I made the account and signed up for free pickup at aramex in khaldeh but I'm wondering how many days between your account saying issued and you being notified that you can pick up your passport? 

Two days it took for me

On 4/26/2023 at 8:17 AM, Tiff2 said:

You’re very welcome. Wishing you all the best with your husband!

Timeline
On 4/26/2023 at 6:17 PM, amajid2023 said:

Hi, he received the notification 8 days after his interview that it was ready for pick up.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hey everyone, my interview was on July 3. It went well and the CO was extra friendly, however, I was later handed the 10-question form (DS-5535 or something), and they returned my passport to me.

Not knowing when things are gonna go through is frustrating, you never know if it's gonna be weeks, months, or even years, .. lol - the whole immigration process has already been long and stressful, the last thing we need is more delay due to administrative processing! :(

Please keep me in your prayers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/14/2023 at 7:41 PM, Jordanian Bride said:

DQ February and March 2023 got their IL today to be interviewed in June.

Hey,

Question, how are you getting this information? I have been searching but cannot seem to figure it out. our priority date is 07/22 and we are approved here just waiting for the interview date to be assigned. Can you help with locating it?

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 9/10/2023 at 10:54 AM, Billybob120 said:

Hey,

Question, how are you getting this information? I have been searching but cannot seem to figure it out. our priority date is 07/22 and we are approved here just waiting for the interview date to be assigned. Can you help with locating it?

Same here pd is 7-25-22 waiting for interview dq 8-17-23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.