RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi, Congratulations on your case!!! May I ask if it is family based or employment based?

Everyone's case is different, and I feel that some other people might get confused. I know that employment based, they might waive you the interview. But, if it is an AOS based on marriage, they do the interview 100%. USCIS needs to verify that it is not a fraudulent marriage.

I went to see the immigration Doctor for the I- 693. Also very different information. It is great to share our cases here, but like I said before. It might create confusion without the propper background. I asked about which cases people can get a waiver, the Doctor explained me that basically you get it if they do not find you suitable for a vaccine. Pretty much all of the vaccines are mandatory. Especially right now with the COVID-19 Vaccine. If you do not have that one, they might not sign the I-693. I also know there is a possibility of getting a waiver by religious motivos. Like It might be your friend's case. 

Again congratulations 🎊 👏 

5 hours ago, mytruelove18 said:

Hello 

I prepared  paperwork for Aos for a friend on june, with a i-601 for vaccination waiver, she opposites to all vaccines. We sent i-130 online.

uscis got the package on june 21 , they accepted i-485 , i-765 and i-131, but rejected i-601 because missing the barcode.

we resubmit i-601 and was received on july 11.

on july 1 she got a letter for fingerprints, fingerprints were taken on july 19.

my friend got a RFE on july 12, asking submit a new i-485 with barcode and i-864 with barcode, we submitted online on july 15.

On august 26 checking her case , i see her i-130 approved , then in the afternoon her i-485 was approved too. I checked her i-601 and show approved too. 
her AOS was approved without interview.

we were happy and surprised too.

we were waiting interview and a long waiting because the vaccination waiver

her case was approved in just tow months and no interview, she adjustment from b2 visa.

good luck everybody here.

now my friend is waiting her green card 

17 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

Hi, Congratulations on your case!!! May I ask if it is family based or employment based?

Everyone's case is different, and I feel that some other people might get confused. I know that employment based, they might waive you the interview. But, if it is an AOS based on marriage, they do the interview 100%. USCIS needs to verify that it is not a fraudulent marriage.

I went to see the immigration Doctor for the I- 693. Also very different information. It is great to share our cases here, but like I said before. It might create confusion without the propper background. I asked about which cases people can get a waiver, the Doctor explained me that basically you get it if they do not find you suitable for a vaccine. Pretty much all of the vaccines are mandatory. Especially right now with the COVID-19 Vaccine. If you do not have that one, they might not sign the I-693. I also know there is a possibility of getting a waiver by religious motivos. Like It might be your friend's case. 

Not true, this past few months, USCIS waive plenty of interviews for marriage based case. Seems like they want to clear up backlog. 

Edited by Misscloud

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

Not true, this past few months, USCIS waive plenty of interviews for marriage based case. Seems like they want to clear up backlog. 

Oh nice. I am glad in that case. I will do my own research.

Anyway congratulations 

21 hours ago, Camicamira said:

My friend case is marriage base, she is married to a usc

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

On 8/30/2022 at 8:42 AM, mytruelove18 said:

Hello 

I prepared  paperwork for Aos for a friend on june, with a i-601 for vaccination waiver, she opposites to all vaccines. We sent i-130 online.

uscis got the package on june 21 , they accepted i-485 , i-765 and i-131, but rejected i-601 because missing the barcode.

we resubmit i-601 and was received on july 11.

on july 1 she got a letter for fingerprints, fingerprints were taken on july 19.

my friend got a RFE on july 12, asking submit a new i-485 with barcode and i-864 with barcode, we submitted online on july 15.

On august 26 checking her case , i see her i-130 approved , then in the afternoon her i-485 was approved too. I checked her i-601 and show approved too. 
her AOS was approved without interview.

we were happy and surprised too.

we were waiting interview and a long waiting because the vaccination waiver

her case was approved in just tow months and no interview, she adjustment from b2 visa.

good luck everybody here.

now my friend is waiting her green card 

My friend case is marriage base, married to a usc

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

🤣

21 hours ago, Camicamira said:

The law has waiver for vaccine before covid, base on religious and moral conviction, all people need is read and follow the immigration law about vaccine.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

🤣

Timeline

Thanks for the explanation. I still will do my own research. In any case I do what the Doctor says. I respect that other people have their own opinions about vaccines, I was just communicating the information I got, same way you posted the information you got. This should be a space to exchange ideas. Not to feel personally attacked. It is not my intention, or it was at the moment I replied to your post.

Have a good day

Timeline
1 minute ago, Camicamira said:

Thanks for the explanation. I still will do my own research. In any case I do what the Doctor says. I respect that other people have their own opinions about vaccines, I was just communicating the information I got, same way you posted the information you got. This should be a space to exchange ideas. Not to feel personally attacked. It is not my intention, or it was at the moment I replied to your post.

Have a good day

1 hour ago, mytruelove18 said:

The law has waiver for vaccine before covid, base on religious and moral conviction, all people need is read and follow the immigration law about vaccine.

1 hour ago, Camicamira said:

Have a good day

Many doctores arent familiar with vaccine waiver and give people wrog information, the doctor who igned my friend medical exam , got mad at her and told her in a bad tone that her petition will be denied and that he never know nobody being lucky doing vaccinacion waiver.

That was unprofessional from his part. I am waiting my friend get her green card on saturday or monday, then i will send a letter to the doctor let him know that my friend got approved with no problem and even interview waived. I will tell him that next time somebody go to get a medical exame with vaccination waiver that dont scare people with his opinion out of the immigration law🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have the letter ready😂😂😂🤩😂, i will sent a copy of the screenshot with her i-601 approved

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

🤣

Timeline

I am really glad things went well for your friend. Actually, getting one of the vaccines at the Drs office I fainted, (It was the second dose for the MMR Vaccine, and they took 4 tubes of my blood also to certify I got chickenpox. I told them I was scared of needles, and that I got the chickenpox when I was a child. It was the only way to prove them. Since they were asking me for the vaccine card) It was really scary, once I came back 5 doctors rushed to my side, to check why I fainted. The MMR is really painful. I am glad she did not had to go through that. If that was what she wanted. Once I get my interview scheduled, I will have to go for the I 693 signed.

One thing I find odd, is that is not regulated the price of the exam, and pretty much Doctors can charge how they will like to do it. I got to negotiate the price for 200. I quoted 3 different Doctors, that was the cheapest option. 

3 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

Many doctores arent familiar with vaccine waiver and give people wrog information, the doctor who igned my friend medical exam , got mad at her and told her in a bad tone that her petition will be denied and that he never know nobody being lucky doing vaccinacion waiver.

That was unprofessional from his part. I am waiting my friend get her green card on saturday or monday, then i will send a letter to the doctor let him know that my friend got approved with no problem and even interview waived. I will tell him that next time somebody go to get a medical exame with vaccination waiver that dont scare people with his opinion out of the immigration law🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have the letter ready😂😂😂🤩😂, i will sent a copy of the screenshot with her i-601 approved

1 hour ago, Camicamira said:

I am really glad things went well for your friend. Actually, getting one of the vaccines at the Drs office I fainted, (It was the second dose for the MMR Vaccine, and they took 4 tubes of my blood also to certify I got chickenpox. I told them I was scared of needles, and that I got the chickenpox when I was a child. It was the only way to prove them. Since they were asking me for the vaccine card) It was really scary, once I came back 5 doctors rushed to my side, to check why I fainted. The MMR is really painful. I am glad she did not had to go through that. If that was what she wanted. Once I get my interview scheduled, I will have to go for the I 693 signed.

One thing I find odd, is that is not regulated the price of the exam, and pretty much Doctors can charge how they will like to do it. I got to negotiate the price for 200. I quoted 3 different Doctors, that was the cheapest option. 

When i did the aos package for my friend , i told her get the medical done and send it together with the package, becuase when they are reviewing the case if everything is there they work faster, if you dont send the medical wth the package they will send a letter asking for it, and that delay the case, in the case of my friend they have everything they needed for schedule an interview buy they waiver her

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

🤣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All K1 visa here, I wanted to share my AOS and EAD timeline, filed in June 2022. I am filing from Chicago Illinois

Date Filed 05/19/2022

NOA date 06/22/2022

Biometric Appointment 07/22/2022

Since 7/22 my EAD and 485 are actively reviewed by USCIS and nothing pending at this point.

Timeline
2 hours ago, BurgerSb said:

Hi All K1 visa here, I wanted to share my AOS and EAD timeline, filed in June 2022. I am filing from Chicago Illinois

Date Filed 05/19/2022

NOA date 06/22/2022

Biometric Appointment 07/22/2022

Since 7/22 my EAD and 485 are actively reviewed by USCIS and nothing pending at this point.

I wish you nothing but the best. The worst thing about this whole process, it is the actual waiting. Your EAD should come up soon, if you filed in 5/19. From what people have said here, is that a hit or miss. Meaning you get approval super fast, or they make you wait 🥲🥲🥲.

Praying so we all here can get our EAD's soon. Is really frustrating when recruiters contact you, and you actually tell them you are not authorized yet to work.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello! I got our case approved!

AOS sent 06/27
NOA received 07/12

Biometric appointment 09/08
AOS, EAD & AP approved 09/09

Now waiting for the documents to be delivered, on their way.
No interview needed!

Edited by Muri

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.