15 posts in this topic

Hello to my vj family....

I have some few question....

Before i have a son. When he was born my biological parent register his birth certificate there name as the parents of my son.... And now 28 years old..  And all his documents his parents is my parents.... It is possible i can still petition my real biological son... I hope for your response soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, renatorivera1966 said:

No because all his documents is his parents is my parents in all his documents. ...

Then you first need to correct all documents and deal with misrepresentation in your visa application. I doubt that you will be able to clear all these issues 

3 minutes ago, renatorivera1966 said:

Maybe the answer is no right.... Bexause im planning to petition him but all the documents im not his father

The answer from @Lil bear is right. For you to file the I-130 Petition for your 28 year old biological son, you have FIX / correct the birth certificate to show YOU as the father…and of course show the biological mother…plus have some sort of explanation for why you never told immigration you had a biological son ( lots of papers you filed for your green card and US Citizenship ) as well as why you did not FIX his birth certificate before. 

After you fix the birth certificate, prepare some proof you had a parental relationship ( visited, sent money, got Fathers Day Cards), do a DNA ( special instructions by USCIS)….and hope for the best.

5 hours ago, renatorivera1966 said:

No because all his documents is his parents is my parents in all his documents. ...

This is not a DIY case. You will need a good immigration lawyer because what you did was lie to the US Government. 

This can bite you really hard. 

Are you a US Citizen now?

11 hours ago, Lovetoloveusa said:

Hello to my vj family....

I have some few question....

Before i have a son. When he was born my biological parent register his birth certificate there name as the parents of my son.... And now 28 years old..  And all his documents his parents is my parents.... It is possible i can still petition my real biological son... I hope for your response soon

It will look like you are trying to petition your sibling.   Expect a long and expensive process to sort out all of those falsified documents and lies.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Not sure which country we are talking about here, but if it is one of those countries that we know, just know that Consulate has seen this game being played. So if indeed it it your real son, scrutiny, DNA tests etc...

@Lovetoloveusa, if you don't mind, you can tell us the country and we can tailor specific responses.

Not sure why you'd want to petition him now, 28 years later. And why you hadn't fixed these documents for 28 years!

:pop:

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

15 minutes ago, Timona said:

Not sure which country we are talking about here, but if it is one of those countries that we know, just know that Consulate has seen this game being played. So if indeed it it your real son, scrutiny, DNA tests etc...

@Lovetoloveusa, if you don't mind, you can tell us the country and we can tailor specific responses.

Not sure why you'd want to petition him now, 28 years later. And why you hadn't fixed these documents for 28 years!

Is the son 28 years old or is OP 28???

Sometimes my reading comprehension fails~~ Hoping he is 28 and the son is under 21 years of age. 

Although, I am confused... why did the paternal grandparents register the child and not maternal grandparents?

Where is the mother... how did OP obtain LPR status... ?

How long has he been LPR? Is he eligible for citizenship?

Edited by ROK2USA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

Is the son 28 years old or is OP 28???

Sometimes my reading comprehension fails~~ Hoping he is 28 and the son is under 21 years of age. 

Although, I am confused... why did the paternal grandparents register the child and not maternal grandparents?

Where is the mother... how did OP obtain LPR status... ?

How long has he been LPR? Is he eligible for citizenship?

I sure hope he's 28 too..

Not sure why parents would want to be listed as the kid's parents and not OP.

Sit tight. 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

6 minutes ago, Timona said:

I sure hope he's 28 too..

Sit tight. 

Everyday on VJ I learn something new.

48 minutes ago, Timona said:

Seen a number of stories where this happens with a teen pregnancy to hide it. 

2 hours ago, Timona said:

The profile shows Philippines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.