waterlooengineer

May 2022 NVC Submission

187 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, chuks22 said:

Hi everyone,

Please I have a question. I submitted first document to NVC on July 6th and submitted the last document on August 24th, NVC review counting will start from July 6th I submitted the first document or it will start from August 24th I submitted the last document?,

The system is confusing. It sarts counting from the first document, but if you add an additional document, it might reset. If you add additional documents, maybe not. In my case I added additional documents and it wasn't reseted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
3 hours ago, 1380anthony said:

The system is confusing. It sarts counting from the first document, but if you add an additional document, it might reset. If you add additional documents, maybe not. In my case I added additional documents and it wasn't reseted

Thanks for the information. I just hope it will not reset

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, oscarrifici said:

Just got my DQ last 09/23. Hoping to get IL soon😅🤞

If you don’t mind did you get an RFE and if so what was it for? And btw CONGRATULATIONS on getting DQ’d 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited by Ctavarez90

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ctavarez90 said:

If you don’t mind did you get an RFE and if so what was it for? And btw CONGRATULATIONS on getting DQ’d 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

oh I don't really know if it's RFE but they asked for 

PROOF OF LEGAL RESIDENCE IN FOREIGN COUNTRY

I saw after that someone called the NVC and told not to submit anything online and just bring it on the interview

Timeline
26 minutes ago, 1380anthony said:

Congratulations!! 

I was DQ'D  on August 12th  and still waiting for IL. I found someone from my same Embassy get IL in 26 days.

Wish you all the best!

Hope we can get it soon!!🤞🤞🤞

17 minutes ago, oscarrifici said:

I saw after that someone called the NVC and told not to submit anything online and just bring it on the interview

Ah okay. Good luck with the rest of your journey and I hope you get your interview soon!

3 hours ago, oscarrifici said:

Congrats on your DQ! Was this for the petitioner or the beneficiary?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, 1380anthony said:

I got the interview letter today at 2:59pm ET. Ohhhh Im so happy!!!!!!

Interview is for November 

Was your case expedited ? 

Timeline
On 9/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, 1380anthony said:

I got the interview letter today at 2:59pm ET. Ohhhh Im so happy!!!!!!

Interview is for November 

Nice! Congrats! Hopefully ours is next

On 9/27/2022 at 2:13 PM, Chanel H. said:

Congrats on your DQ! Was this for the petitioner or the beneficiary?

This was for me the beneficiary

My wife and I finally got DQ this morning after waiting four and a half months for review of a single document submitted on the 12th May! It's been so stressful being in complete darkness about what's going on behind the scenes with our case and we still have no idea what the delay was, but we've finally moved on from the NVC after a full year of submissions and resubmissions and waiting.

We submitted a public inquiry in the first week of August after our case review date came and went, and we also requested a congressperson inquire on our behalf about a month ago, so who knows if one of those pulled through for us or if it was just luck. But we're waiting on an interview date now and can put this all behind us soon. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.