podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, podeena said:

You can't do she has to do it I believe you can be zoom but I think they have to do that honestly I don't remember but that's B4 interview that I'm sure. 

Lol that’s what I mean 

9 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

hmm but on their pre interview checklist it says to do this BEFORE the interview (step 1) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html 

Ah okay I see 

9 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

hmm but on their pre interview checklist it says to do this BEFORE the interview (step 1) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html 

oky we did that we updated t passport profile and register for courier pick up there should be an option for you if you want to do courier pick up and it’ll be 800 Pakistani rupees and you need to bring that to the interview the printable page. Click on the new schedule appointment and register for passport pick up from there. And select to pick up from one of the courier center or premium delivery. Let me know if I am correct @ poodena 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@podeenawhy does the confirmation say ds 160 page and not ds 260 page? Well it be a problem

@Machinecorpse62No if you once if you have file I.129 or any kind of visa B4 we also have the same saying ds 160 then we call the courrier poeple to confirm that if we r correct in there records for ir1.

Edited by podeena

Timeline
18 hours ago, podeena said:

@VisaNoobis your interview is on 31 I don't remember if yes then she have to login at that page of travel doc the website  is on IL and then put her info and passport # and email address pH # bc embassy sent the passport to that courrier site after interview then they contact you to pickup passport with visa  that is the way mostly and yes Pakistan address and you pick up from courier service or it mail to you I think courier is much safer and  this is all done B4 interview..🙏🏽

Yeah it's on the 31st and was just double checking everything. And yeah @Machinecorpse62 make sure your wife does fill out all the info. I already filled out everything in the update profile section @podeena, not sure if I need to schedule anything but dont see any upcoming visa appts on the profile 

Timeline
1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

Yeah it's on the 31st and was just double checking everything. And yeah @Machinecorpse62 make sure your wife does fill out all the info. I already filled out everything in the update profile section @podeena, not sure if I need to schedule anything but dont see any upcoming visa appts on the profile 

@VisaNoobNo didn't u got the IL that should tell you Time and date for your interview you don't need anything else on that site profile is good enough after interview they will inform you from there that ur passport is ready please collect.🤞 good luck 

Edited by podeena

3 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes call them to confirm if your profile is correct what you put 

okay we will make sure on Monday if everything is okay 

1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

The profile is updated but when we register for the pick up option it says only ds 160 and not ds 260 so that’s why we were worried about that

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

okay we will make sure on Monday if everything is okay 

The profile is updated but when we register for the pick up option it says only ds 160 and not ds 260 so that’s why we were worried about that

Don't worry our is also saying DS 160 not 260 .

15 hours ago, podeena said:

Don't worry our is also saying DS 160 not 260 .

I hope so don’t want any issue causing for visa delay after interview. Do we let the co now at the time of interview? Or can we create a new proflile with new email to make it correctly or will that cause problem as well? Just want to make sure one more time 

Timeline

@podeena @Machinecorpse62 for the bonafide evidence (e.g. chats, phone logs, pics) did you upload them to NVC? Or just planning on taking them with you to the interview. I uploaded all the relevant info in terms of financial documents already from my side, but dont see any option for my wife. 

8 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

@podeena @Machinecorpse62 for the bonafide evidence (e.g. chats, phone logs, pics) did you upload them to NVC? Or just planning on taking them with you to the interview. I uploaded all the relevant info in terms of financial documents already from my side, but dont see any option for my wife. 

we uploaded chats logs and pics and voice call logs and she will take them with her. You have to do it in pdf form so it’ll be easier to upload it on site and have the option as other and just write it in the comments 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

@VisaNoobyou can upload all chats pics and others relevant stuff the list I already put in thread on ceac under documents go to civil documents for all new pics and your wife stuff whatever in list and submit.good luck 🙏🏽

Timeline
11 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

I hope so don’t want any issue causing for visa delay after interview. Do we let the co now at the time of interview? Or can we create a new proflile with new email to make it correctly or will that cause problem as well? Just want to make sure one more time 

@Machinecorpse62 no I don't think you should say anything to Co about this and make them confuse less talk is better for them but if all goes well and have time yes you can mention but I know we were confused for that too but bc we filed the I-129 before so when you put your passport # once it goes with the passport # so basically you can't update into DS 260 so I will double check my passport info #,and email address and phone number then just leave it don't mess with it IA all will be ok don't stress.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.