podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,598 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, podeena said:

@Machinecorpse62Yes you should upload like 2 weeks B4 interview you have almost every thing  but you can add petitioner driver license,any boarding passes of Pakistan trip or any pics of family events attend in those years together,any receipt of gifts or money send to spouse for birthdays or anniversary( bc we have 3 anniversary 😞) any couple's pics on different years and time through out those years. Birth certificate, ID card of beneficiary, three years tax return,new job if any W2 updated AOS with new income change if any that's what I think of other than that you have everything. Good luck 🙏🏽

moly thanks we don’t have any money or receipt to send or gifts but I’ll do the proof of simile for driver license and passport as us citizen shop proof. Everything’s thing else we are good thanks! By the way can you provide us what questions they asked your wife during the interview so we can precpare a bit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/15/2023 at 12:37 PM, podeena said:

Hi guys, update on our case AH interview done after 4 years of waiting Co said you will get ur passport in 3 to 4 weeks 🙏🏽 now this is all information about our interview questions Co asked  

What's the name of your spouse and pH #,job, what kind of job title, address, DOB, place of birth, how long u know each other,Date of marriage,how much poeple attend the wedding,picture album  seen by Co.

What address you will stay when you go to USA and when are you planning to go if you're approved today. 

Then check all tax returns of petitioner , check birth certificate of beneficiary,ask if any travel history out of Pakistan then check nadra ID with b form and about papers we uploaded on ceac, that info I also posted a few posts ago. Lots of prayers for everyone, please also remember us 🙏🏽

@Machinecorpse62 I posted this while ago if we remember anything else will let you know reposting again for any help for everyone upcoming interview.Good luck.

12 hours ago, podeena said:

@Machinecorpse62 I posted this while ago if we remember anything else will let you know reposting again for any help for everyone upcoming interview.Good luck.

thanks man much appreciate. We now have submitted all the documents I hope everything goes smooth as possible. 

@VisaNoob how is your pre paration going two weeks until your wife interview please inform us how the experience goes and what questions they will ask 

Timeline
On 10/14/2023 at 5:02 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

thanks man much appreciate. We now have submitted all the documents I hope everything goes smooth as possible. 

@VisaNoob how is your pre paration going two weeks until your wife interview please inform us how the experience goes and what questions they will ask 

we're gathering all the documents right now, my wife scheduled her medical now and I'm uploading all our recent tax documents to the CEAC website. 

Edited by VisaNoob

Timeline
3 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

we're gathering all the documents right now, my wife scheduled her medical now and I'm uploading all our recent tax documents to the CEAC website. 

Good luck 🙏🏽

5 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

good luck 🍀 let us know how experience goes and the questions they will ask.

by the way family registration certificate by marriage is easy to make from nadra all you need is your id nicoop to give the wife and she can go there and get one made with just id nicoop if it’s just you and her and no children and she will get it same day. 

also let us know if you need help on other documents and or pre par for medical. 

Medical she needs before attending are 

polio card COVID card along with ds 260 form along with passport no need passport pho copies size. And she needs her id card nicoop as well. And any history for medical issues if she has any or any children for the extra reports the rest of vaccine they will provide for her during she is in and X-ray will be included as well 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

poodena why are they still taking forever with your case this is so weird. I heard females cases do not take that long to get visa issued.  I might take another reason what is your wife degreee in? 

@Machinecorpse62 yes don't know why but I'm thinking of the same reason they put some poeple in AP if they have some science degrees like Ms in chemistry or PhD. crazy and weird but what u can do except waiting.MBA 

Hello Folks, 

I need some assistance- My DQ is 22 Nov 2022- I am confused as to what documents I need to resubmit that I read in previous threads. Doesn't NVC already have all the documents in CEAC?

I submitted:

1-AOS- of my wife (Petitioner)- 2021 Income and wage transcript- No previous job than 2021

2-Passport copy- My wife

3-AOS - Joint sponsor (He is still working the same place the same job)

4-Income and wage Transcript year - 2021,2020,2019 (3 year)

5-His Passport copy USA

6-Marriage certificate

7-Original Nikkah Nama

8-Translation of these

9-Birth certificate ( Original) Beneficiary

10- Police certificate (Paksitan)

11- Police Certificate UK (I was there from 2005-2007) Never went back

12- Translation of Birth certificate.

13- Pictures- Marriage and other proofs to prove trueness relationship.

I am very confused as to what documents do I need to submit again once I am  scheduled for my interview.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me on this and how can I upload the documents to CEAC again  coz it says already submitted there-

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Malixali said:

Hello Folks, 

I need some assistance- My DQ is 22 Nov 2022- I am confused as to what documents I need to resubmit that I read in previous threads. Doesn't NVC already have all the documents in CEAC?

I submitted:

1-AOS- of my wife (Petitioner)- 2021 Income and wage transcript- No previous job than 2021

2-Passport copy- My wife

5-His Passport copy USA

6-Marriage certificate

7-Original Nikkah Nama

8-Translation of these

I am very confused as to what documents do I need to submit again once I am  scheduled for my interview.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me on this and how can I upload the documents to CEAC again  coz it says already submitted there-

Thanks,

hello,  you have very long waiting time at the moment for ir1. But right now they are working currently end of January 2022 cases. So you have about 10 months wait time when you get your letter. You can only submit again once you receive your interview letter in the email then you can updated any updated documents required. 

Sunce yours will be next year you will need 

updated

Form 1864 

ladt three years tax returns

last three years w2

uodated two paystubs

vooce logs

pics logs

chat logs

proof of domicile for petitioner 

proof of U.S. citizenship for petitioner 

birth certificate for petitioner or petitioner 

family registration certificate by marriage you need this now if I were you I’ll get it as soon as possible. 

updated police certificate for beneficiary

If income is low then joint sponsor only if needed. 

Any divorce papers provided if previous married from both spouse if not then nothing to worry 

Travel history tickets when your spouse came to visit 

visa stamps when on passport this will help 

Just now, Machinecorpse62 said:

hello,  you have very long waiting time at the moment for ir1. But right now they are working currently end of January 2022 cases. So you have about 10 months wait time when you get your letter. You can only submit again once you receive your interview letter in the email then you can updated any updated documents required. 

updated

Form 1864 

last three years w2

uodated two paystubs

vooce logs

pics logs

chat logs

family registration certificate by marriage you need this now if I were you I’ll get it as soon as possible. 

Any divorce papers provided if previous married from both spouse if not then nothing to worry 

for medical you will need COVID vaccine and polio vaccine before medical is scheduled 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Malixali said:

Hello Folks, 

I submitted:

2-Passport copy- My wife

5-His Passport copy USA

6-Marriage certificate

7-Original Nikkah Nama

8-Translation of these

Thanks,

Yes NVC have most of the documents but by the time you have interview you need updated AOS with Gross income, W2, recent paystubs and recent tax returns any new events pics and boarding passes of travel but then 2 weeks B4 interview u load that. If still interested for more info I watch this YouTube video Ramsha Khan from Karachi to Michigan very informative.Good luck.

20 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

updated

Form 1864 

last three years w2

uodated two paystubs

vooce logs

pics logs

chat logs

for medical you will need COVID vaccine and polio vaccine before medical is scheduled 

Thanks For the Detailed Response-

Can you please elaborate on these? 

proof of domicile for petitioner - where Can My wife who is in the USA get this?

Also  I have a Joint Sponsor- Do I need an Updated AOS as well and his most recent financial information too or Just my wife's AOS?

birth certificate for petitioner or petitioner  - She was born in Pakistan but is now a USA citizen through Naturalization - DO I need her Pakistani Birth Certificate as well as its translation?

Thanks a lot for your time to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Malixali said:

Thanks For the Detailed Response-

Can you please elaborate on these? 

proof of domicile for petitioner - where Can My wife who is in the USA get this?

Also  I have a Joint Sponsor- Do I need an Updated AOS as well and his most recent financial information too or Just my wife's AOS?

birth certificate for petitioner or petitioner  - She was born in Pakistan but is now a USA citizen through Naturalization - DO I need her Pakistani Birth Certificate as well as its translation?

Thanks a lot for your time to reply to me. I really appreciate it.

@MalixaliProof of domicile is her passport and driving license and birth certificate we gave all. Joint sponsor 's updated AOS.no her naturalization certificate, and passport and driving license will be sufficient.  R u the beneficiary then you need  B Form from Nadra 

Edited by podeena

6 minutes ago, podeena said:

Anyone knows if ISL EMBASSY issue IL for DQ February 2022 or not yet did they finish January 2022DQs? 

They are still doing Jan 2022 DQs last update was Jan 26, 2022 DQ after that we havent seen any interview letters being sent out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.