podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,595 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Kuchiki in our case we did our paperwork with the help of a YouTube video by Ramsha Khan Karachi to Michigan she explain and show everything you need very well try that if you want to.🙏🏽

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Is @VisaNoob alive did he get his interview letter for the wife? 

poodena any update on wife situation for visa insurance 

@VisaNoob yes did you receive any IL ?   No luck still refused status and case is under counselor review 😔

9 minutes ago, podeena said:

@VisaNoob yes did you receive any IL ?   No luck still refused status and case is under counselor review 😔

Really wow that is taking forever many people are getting their issued visa if a document is missed after two months or getting after two weeks if everything is all good. Check with the embassy to see if they are needing any update on the documents or if any missing one that might be it. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Is @VisaNoob alive did he get his interview letter for the wife? 

poodena any update on wife situation for visa insurance 

lol, still alive but caught a cold. But to your point no IL. I think they just sent it for Dec 8 Expedited letters. On the other hand I did get a response from the embassy: 

Thank you for your e-mail. We have already received this case from the National Visa Center, and are in the process of scheduling the expedited appointment.  Please keep in mind that other cases have been approved for expedited appointments and that we are scheduling them in the order in which they were received. 

seems like some basic template to let us know to wait, but they didn't actually answer my question of how it got expedited. Guess just time to wait, Inshallah get something in the coming weeks 🙏

8 hours ago, VisaNoob said:

lol, still alive but caught a cold. But to your point no IL. I think they just sent it for Dec 8 Expedited letters. On the other hand I did get a response from the embassy: 

seems like some basic template to let us know to wait, but they didn't actually answer my question of how it got expedited. Guess just time to wait, Inshallah get something in the coming weeks 🙏

Ah okay. Hopefully you feel better now. And that sucks same excuses from the embassy as well. By the way hopefully you are preparing your documents in the meantime though while waiting for letter. By the way medical fees are now 54,000 rupees just for the heads up. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Ah okay. Hopefully you feel better now. And that sucks same excuses from the embassy as well. By the way hopefully you are preparing your documents in the meantime though while waiting for letter. By the way medical fees are now 54,000 rupees just for the heads up. 

Did your spouse complete the medical? If so, does the hospital send the reports to the embassy directly or hand over the envelope to the spouse to take to the interview? Also 54k is quite some amount lol. Thanks to the inflation.

Everyone check your email for those who have been document qualified they are now up to January 26 2022and interview is in early November 2023

On 10/8/2023 at 5:07 AM, Kuchiki said:

Did your spouse complete the medical? If so, does the hospital send the reports to the embassy directly or hand over the envelope to the spouse to take to the interview? Also 54k is quite some amount lol. Thanks to the inflation.

yes and the reports will go directly to the embassy two working days and we also get email for certificate and X-ray reports. Everything went smooth now waiting for interview 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Everyone check your email for those who have been document qualified they are now up to January 26 2022and interview is in early November 2023

yes and the reports will go directly to the embassy two working days and we also get email for certificate and X-ray reports. Everything went smooth now waiting for interview 

Do they also administer the polio vaccine during the medical or we should get it done before the medical?

Timeline
On 10/8/2023 at 5:39 AM, Machinecorpse62 said:

Alhumdulilah I'm good now, besides updating all the docs that we previously uploaded (e.g. i864, w2, transcript, etc) do we need anything else (maybe whatsApp chats, images, etc.) Do we have a common google sheet with all the docs/requirements for interview that someone might have created before @podeena @Machinecorpse62?

Timeline
1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

Alhumdulilah I'm good now, besides updating all the docs that we previously uploaded (e.g. i864, w2, transcript, etc) do we need anything else (maybe whatsApp chats, images, etc.) Do we have a common google sheet with all the docs/requirements for interview that someone might have created before @podeena @Machinecorpse62?

Yes chk YouTube video by Ramsha Khan Karachi to Michigan she gives very detailed information even mock interview questions we found very helpful besides I posted some time here all listings of documents required Good luck 🙏🏽

1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

have you got your letter yet? People are already getting their letters for January 26 in early November. 

also yes have chats / video voice call logs and pics logs uploaded as well along with family registration certificate by marriage and police certificate update if you made one earlier which is not required but best to do so. And I’m not sure about all documents required or prepared because each cases will have different documents to update like any divorce decree from previous marriage for both spouse or any children before marriage or current any job related like resume some officer are asking. Etc…. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.