podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@VisaNoobdid you get an update on your email??????

1e4588fa-9b9b-4d37-b57b-0cd3c22648f8.jpeg

I think the news was about visit visas appointments. But I am hopeful that will help other categories too. 

2 hours ago, gulkhan said:

I think the news was about visit visas appointments. But I am hopeful that will help other categories too. 

thsu is for ir1 cases. The update just posted. Some people had theirs expedite from embassy and waiting interview date. But I am surprised that after a month that’s all they can do if they wanna speed up the cases. They should be hopefully sending in more I’m tired of waiting lol 

Timeline

@Machinecorpse62 I got an "your case has been expedited" email but nothing to do with the actual date  itself -- most likely will get it sometime in the coming weeks. 

9 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@VisaNoobdid you get an update on your email??????

1e4588fa-9b9b-4d37-b57b-0cd3c22648f8.jpeg

34 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

@Machinecorpse62 I got an "your case has been expedited" email but nothing to do with the actual date  itself -- most likely will get it sometime in the coming weeks. 

good good hopefully mines will be coming soon. Did you check your ceac website. Was it normal expedite or from the embassy 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

good good hopefully mines will be coming soon. Did you check your ceac website. Was it normal expedite or from the embassy 

@Machinecorpse62 all the website says is "Case has been expedited to post" and nothing else so hoping to get IL soon.

1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

@Machinecorpse62 all the website says is "Case has been expedited to post" and nothing else so hoping to get IL soon.

I just realized most likely you guys will get interview in November since October is already covered.. man I hope this is not just all they expedited 

35 minutes ago, Arked7 said:

I agree. 6 days in just one month makes no sense to me. 

I wish someone had an insider in us embassy to update us daily 

Yeah cause now it just ridiculous we are at 22 months waiting………….. just for an interview date at Islamabad pakistan 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@podeenaany update on the visa issue your wife status some people are getting there’s now 

Nope dates changed so many times status still refused.😠😞

Timeline
13 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

inshallah you think they will do rest of December? Because 6 days move is just ridiculous again 

This might just be some sort of edge case or automated flow because of the massive backlog and don't equate this to the actual ILs. Inshallah they should be moving 3-4 weeks hopefully in the next round to at least complete most of December DQs. I'll update this thread whenever I get my IL and if folks didn't know you can follow this fb page (or insta with same handle) https://www.facebook.com/Pak.USA.Immigration/ given their track record is very solid with updates.

On 9/15/2023 at 10:49 PM, TBoneTX said:

It's a lot easier traveling when kids are in a carrier than it is when they're walking.  :P 

Tell me about it, my infant is so chunky and the toddler is a handful at times. I remember traveling pregnant and chasing after her at the airport. And my husband wants me to come so hopefully I can bring along a sister of mine. 

DQd Apr 2022

PD Nov 2020

Still waiting, no updates from ISL Embassy. 

Wife is expecting so I just dropped everything except my job and came here to live with her until it’s done and over with.

I rather enjoy my time with my wife than sulk in the states. 

If you work remote and need a way out… Abc company don’t allow it. You can contact me, I’ll show you how to make it work. A solar panel for back up electricity and VPN router is all you’ll ever need.

Don’t forget to keep bugging the ####### out of your state rep, senator, and the local district rep. 

Edited by mohammad02

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.