podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, podeena said:

Please guys be patience and respectful of each and others this painful journey of immigration is already so stressful don't be angry with each and others I started this thread for all of us just to share info and feel each other's pain in this so please keep this post alive so all of us can help each others thanks and all prayers for everyone 🙏🏽.

Agree thank you this post is really helping us. Appreciate it podeena.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
48 minutes ago, harimirch said:

Poodena, can you ask your wife who interviewed her? Was it a female and if yes was it a chubby female or skinny? 

Not female,a middle aged man.

Timeline
2 hours ago, podeena said:

Not female,a middle aged man.

Hi Podeena, I've a question regarding polio vaccine. Did your wife take that certificate with her on the day of medical or was she administrered that vaccine on the spot? Asking because my partner does not have a polio vaccine certificate as she was administered polio drops when she was very young and has no documentation to proof it. So in her case, will she be required to present a certificate to the medical examiner or will the medical officer administer her polio vaccine again on the day of the medical exam?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Kuchiki said:

Hi Podeena, I've a question regarding polio vaccine. Did your wife take that certificate with her on the day of medical or was she administrered that vaccine on the spot? Asking because my partner does not have a polio vaccine certificate as she was administered polio drops when she was very young and has no documentation to proof it. So in her case, will she be required to present a certificate to the medical examiner or will the medical officer administer her polio vaccine again on the day of the medical exam?

Yes your spouse need polio vaccine certificate my spouse had to go some hospital and got drops and certificate to give them they need that so do it B4 medical and have certificate it's a good idea.Good luck.

Timeline
1 hour ago, podeena said:

Yes your spouse need polio vaccine certificate my spouse had to go some hospital and got drops and certificate to give them they need that so do it B4 medical and have certificate it's a good idea.Good luck.

Did she go to a government hospital or private hospital to get those drops and certificate?

8 hours ago, podeena said:

Please guys be patience and respectful of each and others this painful journey of immigration is already so stressful don't be angry with each and others I started this thread for all of us just to share info and feel each other's pain in this so please keep this post alive so all of us can help each others thanks and all prayers for everyone 🙏🏽.

Thank you poodena. Please share w us when you get the passport back with us 

Timeline
12 hours ago, zeerabiscuit said:

Hi @podeena I'm having a similar situation - my husband had his interview in March and he still hasn't gotten his passport. After they interview they gave him a "congratulations" paper so we assumed we'll get the passport back in time. We still haven't 4 months later and his medical will expire at the end of August....when we inquire - the email from ISL says "your case is awaiting counselor review." Is that the same as AP?? 

It's so weird bc if it's AP I believe they will give him 221G or ds5535 not approval letter and if not at the time of interview then some poeple get an email for more paperwork if needed this is so bazaar I think did he check his email,junk and spam? We can just pray 🙏🏽🤞 of anyone else knows any case like this please share your thoughts thx.

Timeline
1 hour ago, podeena said:

I will chk and give you response soon 

Polio vaccination can be done from any govt hospital. After vaccination there will be counter for polio vaccine certificate they will register them online and they can download from Nadra vaccination website

Timeline
19 minutes ago, podeena said:

Polio vaccination can be done from any govt hospital. After vaccination there will be counter for polio vaccine certificate they will register them online and they can download from Nadra vaccination website

https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/certificate-other

Timeline

The US embassy in Islamabad is just a joke at this point. These horror stories of them not even returning passports after approval are way too common. 

I'm so glad I transferred my case to the UAE (Yes, you need to have legal residency in the UAE to do that). After the transfer, which took 3-4 days, I got my interview within one month (Feb 2022 DQ) and got my passport back from the Abu Dhabi Embassy within 3 days with my visa. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, zaeemshoaib said:

The US embassy in Islamabad is just a joke at this point. These horror stories of them not even returning passports after approval are way too common. 

I'm so glad I transferred my case to the UAE (Yes, you need to have legal residency in the UAE to do that). After the transfer, which took 3-4 days, I got my interview within one month (Feb 2022 DQ) and got my passport back from the Abu Dhabi Embassy within 3 days with my visa. 

US embassy in Islamabad needs to shutdown permanently. Such a waste of a US citizens tax payers money. 
All they doing is making US citizens life harder and harder because they made a huge mistake by marrying someone in Pakistan 🇵🇰.

We will pray to Lord to give them the worst depressing and anxiety disorders that we are going thru. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sikander321 said:

US embassy in Islamabad needs to shutdown permanently. Such a waste of a US citizens tax payers money. 
All they doing is making US citizens life harder and harder because they made a huge mistake by marrying someone in Pakistan 🇵🇰.

We will pray to Lord to give them the worst depressing and anxiety disorders that we are going thru. 

💯 Agreed 👍🙏🏽😡simply making our life miserable due to their inefficient working ethic can't believe after approval  still 4 months since one of our members posted here they didn't get their passport back and no one give any response to their multiple inquiries just candid responses they're so lazy can't response like humans pathetic 😡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.