podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, James1234 said:

Is there any tracker or something to confirm this situation?

it’s because ir5 in the same year as of Ir1 last I heard they were on April 2021 for ir5 so it’ll take a while for your parents interview they have not updated the ir5 I believe they are focusing more on IR1 at the moment. Which they are upto may 17 2021

My wife is also waiting for her interview at islamabad and her DQ date was Feb 10, 2022. And right now islamabad is currently giving interviews for people who were DQd on May 17 2021. @James1234if your parents JUST got DQd than expect atleast 1.5 year - 2 year wait. I been waiting for exactly 1 year for my wife and theres still no update on her interview.

3 minutes ago, Zs10102 said:

My wife is also waiting for her interview at islamabad and her DQ date was Feb 10, 2022. And right now islamabad is currently giving interviews for people who were DQd on May 17 2021. @James1234if your parents JUST got DQd than expect atleast 1.5 year - 2 year wait. I been waiting for exactly 1 year for my wife and theres still no update on her interview.

Its actually close to 2 years wait now no more 1.5 im already at 14 months for my wife and she is December 22 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/8/2023 at 1:54 AM, bml218 said:

Does anyone know how long it will take to get an interview letter for an expedited IR1? I just got my expedite approval today but have been DQ’ed since august 2022. Thanks

Bml218 please see if you can guide 

I have a 4 month new born us citizen child who is admitted in hospital for multiple infections and not gaining weight from last 3 months in Islamabad. My wife dq is completed in sept 22. I have simple. send multiple inquiries to nvc if they can expedite my wife interview but got rejected . I fly to Pakistan back and really worried for my son since he is not doing well and doctors are unable to diagnose  and I would like to take him to USA for treatment .He has passport but not sure how I can expedite my wife interview since I can't take the child alone . Any guidance is greatly appreciated on hot to expedite the process .

Also any info if I can apply my wife visit visa in child medical grounds 

thank you

Your help greatly appreciated 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Arslan Khan said:

Hey Guys , I am from Islamabad pakistan and my wife is in USA ,she applied for me on spouse visa in 2020 now my DQ is april 2022, did anybody have any idea how much it will take time to schedule my IL at Islamabad embassy !

Thanks 😊 

With their turtle speed, anywhere from 12 months to 16 months.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

With their turtle speed, anywhere from 12 months to 16 months.

Sorry to say but not even 16 months, they're taking more than 21 months or almost 2 years after DQ bc now they're taking interview of DQs up to May 17, 2021 in March 2023. So u can figure😡

7 minutes ago, podeena said:

Sorry to say but not even 16 months, they're taking more than 21 months or almost 2 years after DQ bc now they're taking interview of DQs up to May 17, 2021 in March 2023. So u can figure😡

Omg its looke like islamabad embassy is proccessing cases too slowly,didn’t they clear their backlogs till now , so disappointed 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Arslan Khan said:

Omg its looke like islamabad embassy is proccessing cases too slowly,didn’t they clear their backlogs till now , so disappointed 

Yes very frustrated journey especially with ISL EMBASSY.😡 please fill your time line it helps all the members here to follow the timing thx.

Guys, please go contact your local senator and congressman to complain about this, specifically Anthony Blinken prioritizing student and tourist visas over IV category visas.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/immigration/article/pakistani-embassy-spousal-visa-delays-texas-couple-17762354.php

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.