podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,598 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Raja007 said:

I have read some where in one of the Facebook groups that they are prioritizing Afghan cases over Pakistanis which is the major cause of delay for Islamabad embassy. I don't know whether its true or not. Just throwing it out there.

but still they should still be coverd the pakistanis  faster even with afghan cases. So i guss the time will now be increasing more then 20 months or something….. with how slow this is going. 

12 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

but still they should still be coverd the pakistanis  faster even with afghan cases. So i guss the time will now be increasing more then 20 months or something….. with how slow this is going. 

True that. So normal IR 1 processing times for Pakistanis from start to finish is 48 months average nowadays.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/31/2022 at 8:51 PM, podeena said:

@JRaz91@S,M@Tariq& Farzeen  Hopefully you guys interview goes well IA please if it's possible share your questions if you can or any info to help all of us waiting for interview thanks.🙏

Who is calling you or who is sponsoring you?

When did you guys get married

When was the last time you guys met eachother 

What is he doing 

What will you do when you ll be in states

Where does he live in USA

Is he live alone or with family 

How long you guys have been married

What were you doing here during this wait time

How you guys met eachother and who arranged your marriage.

And Alhamdulillah interview went well, before interview I was really panicked, but the person who interviewed me was so nice, that at the end I was thinking that the stress that I was in before interview wasn't worth it. And Alhamdulillah I am in states now with my husband. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, S,M said:

Who is calling you or who is sponsoring you?

When did you guys get married

When was the last time you guys met eachother 

What is he doing 

What will you do when you ll be in states

Where does he live in USA

Is he live alone or with family 

How long you guys have been married

What were you doing here during this wait time

How you guys met eachother and who arranged your marriage.

And Alhamdulillah interview went well, before interview I was really panicked, but the person who interviewed me was so nice, that at the end I was thinking that the stress that I was in before interview wasn't worth it. And Alhamdulillah I am in states now with my husband. 

AH congratulations 🎉 thanks for update please pray for all of us who are waiting for this painful journey to end with happiness.🙏🙏👍

Timeline
19 minutes ago, podeena said:

AH congratulations 🎉 thanks for update please pray for all of us who are waiting for this painful journey to end with happiness.🙏🙏👍

Bcz of this backlog ppl lives are on stake, hopefully this backlog will end soon. May God make things easy for all of you guys, and IA soon things will get back to normal as they were before this covid.

Timeline

This separation and delay caused so many issues between me and my wife.  Now unfortunately we are getting divorced and this is all the fault of US IMMIGRATION 

2 minutes ago, bikinibottom786 said:

This separation and delay caused so many issues between me and my wife.  Now unfortunately we are getting divorced and this is all the fault of US IMMIGRATION 

sorry to hear about that. Even if you get re married and re file again in Pakistan it’ll still be a long wait especially just for interview. Me and my wife been waiting 9 months so far and no letter yet but we are still being patient cause we know it’ll come sometimes next year. Others have been waiting a long time for the interview letter. The delay is because Islamabad is priority afghan cases at the moment that’s why our cases are being delayed otherwise they probably would have been caught up. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, bikinibottom786 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that...It is causing so many problems in marriages because we are all waiting just to start life together. I can't even talk to people about this because no one understands and says "take this as a sign" or "enjoy living single life." I quit talking about this at all to anyone in family/friends because those were the responses I got and so many doubts develop and it's just so awful. No one understands how frustrating this whole process is except us unlucky people who got married last 1-3 years T_T. I'm sorry.. 

Timeline

I feel so bad for the people who have kids too! Gosh it's so awful how we are all suffering and Islamabad embassy will never do anything to help it's own people and just doesn't care. 

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.