LKMK

I-175 May 2019 Filers

2,129 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Applied for ROC for me and my dependent daughter, NOA date of 05/02/2019. Did bio-metrics for myself on 05/16/2019. Never received a bio-metric appointment for my daughter. Receipt number comes as invalid on the old site and the new one only has "Case received" message. It never updated to bio-metrics received etc. Repeated calls to USCIS gave no explanation for why my daughter never received a bio-metric appointment as of date and if she even needs them.

Applied my N-400 with priority date of 03/19/2020. This one shows on both the new and old sites. Hopefully it will have some movement I-751 too.

Wait continues...

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the wait ends soon for all of us. If you don't mind can you share the links to the two websites you're referring to. I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any important information. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Pugdandi said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the wait ends soon for all of us. If you don't mind can you share the links to the two websites you're referring to. I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any important information. 

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/   is the new site, need to create an account.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do is the old one.

1 hour ago, mcgg said:

Applied for ROC for me and my dependent daughter, NOA date of 05/02/2019. Did bio-metrics for myself on 05/16/2019. Never received a bio-metric appointment for my daughter. Receipt number comes as invalid on the old site and the new one only has "Case received" message. It never updated to bio-metrics received etc. Repeated calls to USCIS gave no explanation for why my daughter never received a bio-metric appointment as of date and if she even needs them.

Applied my N-400 with priority date of 03/19/2020. This one shows on both the new and old sites. Hopefully it will have some movement I-751 too.

Wait continues...

Have you completed the biometrics for N-400 yet ? What was the status that is currently showing for your N-400 ??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, kranthi143 said:

Have you completed the biometrics for N-400 yet ? What was the status that is currently showing for your N-400 ??

They mailed me the receipt for N-400 on 03/19/2020 and I received it on 03/24/2020. The status on the site is about the background check, bio-metric appointment etc. I haven't received the bio-metric appointment yet.

13 minutes ago, Pugdandi said:

Thank you so much! I was not aware of the new website. I signed up there as well now. 

You are welcome.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No updates yet.  my wife is a WACxxxx.  Not sure if others with similar receipt number is having the same problem getting the biometrics appointment.  Sheesh!  It's been over 10 months after NOA.  

On 3/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, rspano999 said:

No updates yet.  my wife is a WACxxxx.  Not sure if others with similar receipt number is having the same problem getting the biometrics appointment.  Sheesh!  It's been over 10 months after NOA.  

it is strange that she is a May WAC filer and hasn't got a biometrics appointment yet. I think most of us went late last year. 

1 hour ago, xillini said:

Case approved as of today. 

Sent 28APR2019

Received 30APR2019

Biometric Mid October

Case approved 31MAR2020

I know im technically april filer but i always thought May since i receive extension letter on May.

LIN case, joint filer with a lawyer (just to make sure). Have a wonderful day and best luck for everyone!

Congratulations!!! Thanks for posting here it does give us energy to hang in there. 

On 3/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, rspano999 said:

I am SRC filer. July 2019. No biometrics also. Almost 9 months. Have no idea why. Called them of course, sent requests, they say it’s ok and if I will need biometrics, I will receive an appointment. 
Anyone knows, is there any cases been approved without the biometrics? When uscis used the previous ones? I am CR6. Had interview and bio in US in 2017....

23 hours ago, xillini said:

Case approved as of today. 

Sent 28APR2019

Received 30APR2019

Biometric Mid October

Case approved 31MAR2020

I know im technically april filer but i always thought May since i receive extension letter on May.

LIN case, joint filer with a lawyer (just to make sure). Have a wonderful day and best luck for everyone!

Awesome news! Would you mind sharing you case number without the last 3 digits?

Hey Everyone 

I am new to this but wanted to tell you my i751 was approved Friday and my 10yr GC will be with me Friday (2days)

filed May 24 2019 ( Divorce Waiver - good faith, no fault) 

biometrics July 7th 2019

totally forgot about my case until I checked randomly last Friday to find it had been approved and new card ordered  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.