Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
21 hours ago, Redrobot said:

Let’s hope this means the processing time is significantly reduced!

286A8C1B-BACE-4760-8516-EF5935117637.png

WOW! so now we cant even get into contact with them at all. Those email inquires are useless, you wait 2 or 3 months for them to answer you email only for them to send you a generic "your case will be reviewed soon and documents needed will be asked for". An answer that has absolutely nothing to do with the question that was asked. I doubt this will reduce anything! Those people answering the phones weren't even officers that review the cases. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Hoba said:

WOW! so now we cant even get into contact with them at all. Those email inquires are useless, you wait 2 or 3 months for them to answer you email only for them to send you a generic "your case will be reviewed soon and documents needed will be asked for". An answer that has absolutely nothing to do with the question that was asked. I doubt this will reduce anything! Those people answering the phones weren't even officers that review the cases. 

Well, we were on the phone with a supervisor, and those actually review the cases. Let's be positive! It might do something!! I am at least going to hope that 😊

8 hours ago, AnnaCa said:

Well, we were on the phone with a supervisor, and those actually review the cases. Let's be positive! It might do something!! I am at least going to hope that 😊

This means if NVC makes a mistake and requests RFE we won't be able to call them and force a DQ?

No more calls with the supervisor~ 

@Louis10182 with the PCC review error would be waiting another 75 days instead of DQ'ed right now.

This is not the best news.

But my positive thinking.

NVC will change policy about insufficient documentation and DQ people and let the consulate hand out 221Gs telling people they need to procure a different document. 

10 minutes ago, Adjass said:

I think it go by the day you submit your Ds-260. 
Because I submit my ds-260 03/09 and my last submission was 03/10 and 03/14. 

It goes by date you submitted all required documents from beneficiary and petitioner.

So, if you uploaded final required document (taxes or I-864 on 03/14) that is the date they went by... 

Also, police clearance, marriage certificate, passport photo, birth certificate... 

This is my understanding. If you uploaded additional documents 03/14 (something you missed but wasn't explicitly asked for= e.g proof of domicile or proof of employment) maybe they went by 03/10... 

Edited by ROK2USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
52 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

It goes by date you submitted all required documents from beneficiary and petitioner.

So, if you uploaded final required document (taxes or I-864 on 03/14) that is the date they went by... 

Also, police clearance, marriage certificate, passport photo, birth certificate... 

This is my understanding. If you uploaded additional documents 03/14 (something you missed but wasn't explicitly asked for= e.g proof of domicile or proof of employment) maybe they went by 03/10... 

this is the date I submit all documents. So you guys can try to see 

DC9B1FD5-B973-4D1F-8D83-25DF4E796F13.jpeg

8533D440-09FF-4876-B452-92ECB9FCBDB1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Adjass said:

this is the date I submit all documents. So you guys can try to see 

DC9B1FD5-B973-4D1F-8D83-25DF4E796F13.jpeg

8533D440-09FF-4876-B452-92ECB9FCBDB1.jpeg

When did you press "submit" for applicant (beneficiary's documents.... the Police certificate or birth certificate?)... 

10 minutes ago, JD2 said:

Seems like 14th?  if so, that's big.  they did nearly 2 weeks in 1 weeks time

I am hoping it is the 14th! 

That is 68 days. 

Official NVC report gave us 76 days on Monday last week ^^ 

I'm hoping next Monday they give us 72/73 days for review. 

ETA: I know I've seen people receive an email from NVC saying they need to submit PCC before NVC can review the documents... 

Edited by ROK2USA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/22/2022 at 12:16 AM, ROK2USA said:

I am hoping it is the 14th! 

That is 68 days. 

Official NVC report gave us 76 days on Monday last week ^^ 

I'm hoping next Monday they give us 72/73 days for review. 

ETA: I know I've seen people receive an email from NVC saying they need to submit PCC before NVC can review the documents... 

Not sure abt how they work because my submission date for required documents was March 11 and no movement last week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.