Hope I can be the next ! I sent all my papers for renew in December 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, St22 said:

Work permit renew is so fast these day

mine renew nov 10

new card is being produced may 26

damn like 6 months 👌🏿

Do they updated the information on your I765 about the card being produced ?
They never updated mine

Timeline
On 5/24/2022 at 4:11 AM, Hugefaith said:

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for a while. This thread has been very helpful and I appreciate all contributors. 
 I filed I360 in Nov 2019 then I485,I765 and advance parol March 2020. I’ve received 3PF, no RFE. On March 14, I received an update that I485 is transferred to another office and a letter will be sent. I received the same notice the following day but got only one letter stating my case has been transferred to NBC. I’ve not gotten any update on I360 no approval nor C31 yet. Then last week I submitted a service request on my I485 and it has my city code at the end. I submitted for I360 too just to see if that will have VSC at the end but it has my city at the end also. Should I be worried? What can I do? It’s been over 2 months since my I485 was transferred but nothing on vawa yet. Also I didn’t send any medical with my forms and I haven’t gotten any medical deficiency yet

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj

I got a fourth PF few days back and I also got an update on the service request which states 

The status of this service request is:

USCIS has reviewed your service request. According to our files, your application is pending background checks. Once those pending background checks have been completed, the file will be shipped to the field office in your jurisdiction for the next steps. No further action is needed from you at this time. 

We hope this information is helpful to you and we appreciate your continued patience.”

@sandranj please what does this mean 

Hello friends. I recently mailed form AR-11 to the Essex Junction, VT address (as required per the USCIS website) but it was kicked back to me. VAWA was approved March 2020 and 485 still pending. What am I doing wrong? 

@sandranj - thoughts? Thank you.

29 minutes ago, keano99 said:

Hello friends. I recently mailed form AR-11 to the Essex Junction, VT address (as required per the USCIS website) but it was kicked back to me. VAWA was approved March 2020 and 485 still pending. What am I doing wrong? 

@sandranj - thoughts? Thank you.

I am experiencing the same problem as you. My letter stated that the information I seek could be found through the USCIS online tools or that my submission could be made through another means. I guess my online entry must have been accepted. This is for the i-485 application that was on hold before my VAWA approval.  @sandranj and @Stillwinning!!!😊 please your thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Royal Seed said:

I am experiencing the same problem as you. My letter stated that the information I seek could be found through the USCIS online tools or that my submission could be made through another means. I guess my online entry must have been accepted. This is for the i-485 application that was on hold before my VAWA approval.  @sandranj and @Stillwinning!!!😊 please your thoughts?

Exactly in the same boat. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

Hi VJ family, 

I received another copies of receipt from Vermont center for my  i360,and i765 for C31. It’s still stated that my received date is October 2020 but the notice date changed to April 2022. Don’t understand why dey are sending me recipes again my initial receipt the notice date was October 2020. 
please can anyone  tell me if they have received twice receipt and if it’s a normal process. My lawyer said uscis are just letting me know that my case is in process. Don’t know if that’s truly the case. Thanks 🙏 I filled October 2020. I got 2pf, EAD and travel document.

Edited by Bshine

My vawa case got approved on April 15th 2022

I received this yesterday from my congressman after a service request inquiry. 

It May encourage others to know that their files can be transferred without them receiving any notice. 

Can experienced members explained what next?

Screenshot_20220528-045354_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bshine said:

Hi VJ family, 

I received another copies of receipt from Vermont center for my  i360,and i765 for C31. It’s still stated that my received date is October 2020 but the notice date changed to April 2022. Don’t understand why dey are sending me recipes again my initial receipt the notice date was October 2020. 
please can anyone  tell me if they have received twice receipt and if it’s a normal process. My lawyer said uscis are just letting me know that my case is in process. Don’t know if that’s truly the case. Thanks 🙏 I filled October 2020. I got 2pf, EAD and travel document.

It's pretty normal. 

They are working on your case. 

Wich EAD/AP category do you have?

Edited by Rhema1

3 hours ago, Bshine said:

Hi VJ family, 

Lately it is not just you, i know know someone else also received receipt notice as well. I guess either there is glitch in their system or they are working on your case. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Vale1 said:

Guess what? Guess what family????? I’m a greencard holder! 
I can’t stand the happiness. I’m levitating! 

Thank you for all the support! 

November 2018 

VAWA approved August 2021 

Green card approved April 2022

Congratulations 🎊🎉 

I’m from 2018 as wells but all my cases aren’t approved yet🥹 

Lately I am feeling scared and depressed. I saw this forum ,I really need help .I file for VAWA and I am now having second thoughts to withdraw my petition .My spouse is a greencard holder ,we still living together.i also have  feeling of guilt ,I think he can be convicted and deported because of my application .Also I feel it will hinder his citizenship, I am all alone ,didnt tell no one what I did.i feel this feeling giving me nervousness and I cant eat ,I just need someone to talk to .Please help me .We are together for over 20 years .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.