J&D1008

MARCH 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

320 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
44 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

according to uscis website in Q2, FY2022, as of march 31, 2022, there were 42,907 backlog need to be process. anybody know how many more left?  

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/Quarterly_All_Forms_FY2022_Q2.pdf

I’ve been trying to get an idea of this too. Going off what people have been posting here and from active spreadsheets: 
It looks like January, February, & March of 2022 each have around 3k untouched at the moment. Then going back into 2021, December 2021 has around 3200 left, November 2021 has around 1500, and it looks like October 2021 is just under 500. If we add July, August, and September of 2021 it looks around 500 left for all three total. 

July, August, & September 2021- 500 

October 2021- 500

November 2021- 1500

December 2021- 3200

January 2022- 3000

February 2022- 3000

March 2022- 3000

My NOA1 is at the end of March so for me, I’m estimating there are roughly 14,700 untouched cases in front  of me.

Please correct me if my numbers are wrong. But it’s just a rough estimate.

Edited by Kalehua

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

check out this data mining spreadsheet that is being passed on, its a little bit more detail. tell us if its accurate. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sN2bo1xZhs8oVU6-QDUdBXBX2_ci8_QJ0wiz59Gp6H4/edit#gid=0

Timeline
10 hours ago, Kalehua said:

I’ve been trying to get an idea of this too. Going off what people have been posting here and from active spreadsheets: 
It looks like January, February, & March of 2022 each have around 3k untouched at the moment. Then going back into 2021, December 2021 has around 3200 left, November 2021 has around 1500, and it looks like October 2021 is just under 500. If we add July, August, and September of 2021 it looks around 500 left for all three total. 

July, August, & September 2021- 500 

October 2021- 500

November 2021- 1500

December 2021- 3200

January 2022- 3000

February 2022- 3000

March 2022- 3000

My NOA1 is at the end of March so for me, I’m estimating there are roughly 14,700 untouched cases in front  of me.

Please correct me if my numbers are wrong. But it’s just a rough estimate.

I'm around the same time, 1 April, 68000 range, so when they start March, I will be following the tracking closely.

We are all in the same boat ... they have been speeding up quite a bit, and hopefully they keep this up so we can get our approvals sooner than expected.

The higher the numbers, the earlier we can move to the next stage. Praying and fingers crossed, it has been a long wait to be with our partners. 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, my receipt date is March 25th, 2022. It seems like there aren’t as many members from March compared to other months. The processing is really speeding up and already getting into January. With February being a shorter month I’m getting really excited as a March filer. I’ve been quite pessimistic throughout this wait but the recent developments have me optimistic.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Nitsua0895 said:

Hello, my receipt date is March 25th, 2022. It seems like there aren’t as many members from March compared to other months. The processing is really speeding up and already getting into January. With February being a shorter month I’m getting really excited as a March filer. I’ve been quite pessimistic throughout this wait but the recent developments have me optimistic.

Given that March is the biggest month of 2022, they are probably around just not posting much yet. December had a good day today and maybe they will get under 1000 touched cases this week. Like you said, January is being worked now and that’s exciting. Our turn is just around the corner. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

My NOA date is March 2, right at the beginning of March.  I know they don't go exactly in order, but...  Our turn is coming as you say!  Frustration is beginning to turn to excitement again.

Timeline
5 hours ago, AsherMusic said:

Frustration is beginning to turn to excitement again.

I couldn’t agree more. Things are starting to happen fast. So much so that I hope I can get everything I want done in time. Like small remolding around the house and padding my savings before my fiancé gets here. I’ve been having this reoccurring dream where my fiancé and I are sitting in the bedroom and I’m looking around and see all the things I didn’t get done before he came. 😅 I can’t be putting stuff off anymore because time is flying now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/5/2023 at 6:37 AM, FilledesEtoiles said:

I'm around the same time, 1 April, 68000 range, so when they start March, I will be following the tracking closely.

We are all in the same boat ... they have been speeding up quite a bit, and hopefully they keep this up so we can get our approvals sooner than expected.

The higher the numbers, the earlier we can move to the next stage. Praying and fingers crossed, it has been a long wait to be with our partners. 

Im with you as well. its too bad no one is doing a data mining for march. I would volunteer if  Im a pc expert.

Timeline

It’s probably still too early to start data mining for March given USCIS just started working on January cases. 

I’ve started using this spreadsheet to monitor what’s going on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1sN2bo1xZhs8oVU6-QDUdBXBX2_ci8_QJ0wiz59Gp6H4/htmlview#gid=0

A lot of information in one place. USCIS processed over 3,800 cases in February. I think there was like 18 work days in February, that includes 1 holiday and 1 snowday. With the huge numbers on a few days that brought the February average to around 212 cases a day.

Looking at this screenshot and going by the numbers in the second column “Case Received,” if USCIS keeps up the current pace, man they could burn through a lot of cases this month. I think March has like 23 work days, and no federal holidays. So much potential for this month.

B3776BD9-4899-432D-9959-8AD23B5A01AC.jpeg

Edited by Kalehua

Timeline
19 hours ago, GinoNiña said:

Im with you as well. its too bad no one is doing a data mining for march. I would volunteer if  Im a pc expert.

It's still a bit early for March, I was given a script but have been unable to make it work on my laptop and feel a bit like an idiot ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
56 minutes ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

It's still a bit early for March, I was given a script but have been unable to make it work on my laptop and feel a bit like an idiot ....

Which script did you get?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey March filers! I just looked at my timeline her in VJ. My processing estimate status was moved from June 25-July 07, 2023 to this:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 16, 2023 and June 25, 2023*. 

Not bad. Looking forward for a decrease in USCIS processing time soon! 🤫🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.